tyc

https://dramatica.online/index.php?title=Tyciol
Reaction score
pretty confused, not sure what to believe
rather than battle over an old name I wonder if maybe both forks should just take new slightly different ones?

Like for example what if it was just "EDonline" and "EDwiki" ?

You don't even need the full words anymore, everyone should know what ED stands for a tthis point.

This puts the focus on the domain name extensions which is the primary difference.

Reaction score
rather than battle over an old name I wonder if maybe both forks should just take new slightly different ones?

You don't even need the full words anymore, everyone should know what ED stands for a tthis point.

This puts the focus on the domain name extensions which is the primary difference.
Noone is fighting over the name. There is one real ED - this one. Then there's Aediot's gay site that thinks it's ED, but only has like 2 of ED's actual contributors on it and will probably be used to harvest your personal data and sell it to the Chinese.

Also fuck off, pedophile.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
will probably be used to harvest your personal data and sell it to the Chinese.
Ironically, that's a high probability.

I don't know what's funnier:
Pedoclip thinking he'll make any money off of our information,
Or the Chinese thinking, "Yesh, de personaral informashun of autistic internet retard, vewry vawuable."

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score

He has two people. Crackrabbit and Zagan. Plus whoever did not get the memo.

What are you confused about?

No, this is encyclopediadramatica. Let AEdiot change his shit to edwiki or whatever.

oddguy

appointed mod by retarded criminal 5 times and cou
Reaction score

tyc

https://dramatica.online/index.php?title=Tyciol
Reaction score
He has two people. Crackrabbit and Zagan. Plus whoever did not get the memo.

What are you confused about?

No, this is encyclopediadramatica. Let Fat Jew Retard change his shit to edwiki or whatever.
Both should change to avoid confusion, and a good argument can be made for brevity.

Top Bottom