Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Wait didn't Obunghole Care (Affordable Care Act) do that? So they are preposing a solution that has already been executed well over a decade ago.
Obamacare put 24 million Americans on health insurance and effectively halved the amount of uninsured Americans, but it's not the same as universal Healthcare it's just a government program to make health insurance easier to access.

Although the point still stands that it seems like democrats are the only ones forwarding legislation to help the average American.

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
Goddamn I love sucking black presidental cock. Americans,
no not really.
today, 45 percent of U.S. adults ages 19 to 64 are inadequately insured — nearly the same as in 2010 — though important shifts have taken place.

Obunghole Care is a government run health insurance company which is subsidized by US tax dollars as well. I pay more and get less because before ACA, companies would compete to provide better services, now with the ACA, there is no need to exceed those standards.

but it's not the same as universal Healthcare it's just a government program to make health insurance easier to access.
ACA is a government program
it is universal because it does cover pretty much everything if you pay for it and exceed your deductible.

Not everyone deserves healthcare. illegals should not get health insurance. Able bodied people that don't work shouldn't get health insurance. People who want to abuse the system should not get health insurance. Access to a product is not a human right. It is a human want. I don't get a GT40 because I want one. I don't get a house because I want one. I don't get a firearm because I want one. I don't get a single fucking thing in this world, and neither does anyone else, just because they want it. Eventually, someone has to pay for it.

B4 "tax the rich," Real American History: The IRS was founded by FDR to pay for the WW2. it was only designed to go after the 1% then. I am certainly not in the 1%.

Although the point still stands that it seems like democrats are the only ones forwarding legislation to help the average American.
bizarre conclusion as usual.
weird how you like to tout that you're educated because you're really fucking stupid.

The only thing the democrats/Uniparty can do is increase the tax burden on Americans, pass spending bills which create more economic hardship on the average American, and line their pockets.

Lastly, I pay more for less medical coverage, shitter access, and subpar treatment due to mandatory social quotas.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
They never balance the budget and they keep doing THIS (which is a small percentage of the pork with which they always laden each spending bill).

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Trump richer than Soros

28 Mar, 2024

Former US President Donald Trump is now richer than billionaire financier George Soros, after his social media company’s successful debut on Nasdaq this week added billions of dollars to his fortune.

According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index, Trump’s net worth has soared by more than $4 billion this year to an estimated $7.8 billion.

Trump ranked 328th on the list at Wednesday’s market close, while the 93-year-old Soros was down in 375th with an estimated $7.2 billion net worth. A hedge fund manager, Soros shot to infamy for crashing the British pound in 1992.

https://www.rt.com/news/595058-trump-soros-wealth-list/

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
groypers are funny
but quence is the living embodiment of hilarious turdism

nearly all of trumpoo's wealth is tied up in overvalued real estate

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
groypers are funny
but quence is the living embodiment of hilarious turdism