Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
your vote doesnt even matter in the federal election quence. move to a swing state

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
The billions of dollars that went to the airline industry that should have failed and reworked itself long ago seem like some down-payment now... I guess it did a bit before too.

Maybe AirGulag will inspire someone to finally slap Amtrak into shape, and make the cross country highspeed rail that should have been installed long ago. Probably not though.
Trains are not a viable competitor for travel in the US. Think of the popular destination points: Miami, NYC, Chicago, LA, and what used to be Vegas. Most people who vacation there, live 1000 miles or more away from those destinations. Taking a three-four day train trip on a 7-14 day long vacation eats up too much time in just travel.

Short commuter rail, ok maybe you have a point there. There is a high amount of traffic between Boston, NYC, Philadelphia, and DC. But, you are forgetting a couple of things which also endager the idea of high speed rail: 1. it takes up a lot of real estate, 2. you have to protect that real estate at all times 3. Railroad Unions 4. travel by rail is not as romantic as it's made out to be - it's actually quite boring.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Hey! Me say Hey NO!
Taliban beat me when I wan' go home.

Rush the plane under threat of gun
Airplanes come and I wan' go home

Dey, kill the homos just for fun

Come with me Taliban
Taliban Kanahar
Come with me Taliban
Taliban Kanahar

600, 700, refugees RUN.
600, 700, refugees RUN.

Hey! Me say Hey NO!
Taliban beat me when I wan' go home.

A beautiful girl, a future sex slave

Sexed to death to the grave

600, 700, refugees RUN.
600, 700, refugees RUN.

to the tune of
And fuck you harry belefonte

Last edited:

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Pentagon Spox Proposes Re-Educating Troops Who Object To COVID Vaccine

Pentagon press secretary Admiral John Kirby suggested Wednesday that troops objecting to mandatory coronavirus vaccines might require counseling.

Kirby said during a press briefing that there would be exceptions to Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s vaccine mandate across all branches of the Armed Forces, but that anyone who objected for reasons outside very specific parameters would be subject to counseling from both medical professionals and their chain of command.

Kirby began by noting that, since the Pfizer vaccine had gotten full approval from the FDA (a bait & switch, ), the military was moving ahead with the vaccination process.

“The commanders have a wide range of tools available to them to help their teammates make the right decision for themselves, for their families, and for their units,” Kirby added, saying that he fully expected commanders would use every tool available to ensure that as many troops as possible received the vaccine.

“If the service member goes through the counseling, doesn’t have a religious objection and still objects and refuses to get the vaccine,” a reporter pressed, asking whether Commanders would invoke the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) to discipline those who continued to object.

“Commanders have a lot of tools available to them short of using the UCMJ,” Kirby replied. “We’re going to trust that the commanders will make the right decision going forward.”

“So they’ll get like an NJP?” the reporter asked, referencing “non-judicial punishment” — which is used in the military to “discipline service members for minor offenses such as reporting late for duty, petty theft, destroying government property, sleeping on watch, providing false information, and disobeying standing orders.”

“I can’t give you an exact answer to every hypothetical situation,” Kirby responded. “There are — it is — once you mandate it, as we’ve done, it is a lawful order. It’s a lawful order, and we fully anticipate that our troops are going to follow lawful orders,” he concluded.
https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/25/pentagon-spox-troops-covid-vaccine/

Hater

The owner of the store
Reaction score
Osama is dead America did its mission if eurofags keep bitching they can build their own blue water navy Trump came into office complaining that Nato countries didnt even put in the 2% GDP into their military thats been requirement of the alliance since the 50's but after the cold war became just a suggestion, all Bidens done is just post pone the inevitable afghans layed down there arms and gave them to the taliban tha majority of that country wants to return to the 6th century let them

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Osama is dead America did its mission if eurofags keep bitching they can build their own blue water navy Trump came into office complaining that Nato countries didnt even put in the 2% GDP into their military thats been requirement of the alliance since the 50's but after the cold war became just a suggestion, all Bidens done is just post pone the inevitable afghans layed down there arms and gave them to the taliban tha majority of that country wants to return to the 6th century let them
But there needs to be serious repercussions for the a-holes who consistently lied to the public about the reality in that sh*t hole. I’m talking about the generals, politicians, state department slugs, and anyone else who enriched themselves with taxpayer dollars or used the war to get themselves well-paid jobs with various corporate entities.

All of those f*ckers need to be hung from lampposts.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Except....

Oh that "evil" Shaw.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
And this just happened
Biden is an absolute piece of sh*t. His entire admin is filled with nothing but liars and crooks. They’re all cowards and utterly incompetent.

”More than five hours after the attack, President Biden had still not issued a statement about the attack.“

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
BREAKING: Biden Admin Gave Taliban List Of ‘American Citizens, Green Card Holders And Afghan Allies’ That Needed To Get Into Airport

The Biden administration gave the Taliban a list of the names of United States citizens, green card holders, and other Afghan allies that they wanted to be let through the airport for evacuation — a decision that sparked outrage from officials and critics.

“The move, detailed to POLITICO by three U.S. and congressional officials, was thought to expedite the evacuation of tens of thousands of people from Afghanistan as chaos erupted in Afghanistan’s capital city last week after the Taliban seized control of the country,” Politico reported. “But the decision to provide specific names to the Taliban, which has a history of brutally murdering Afghans who collaborated with the U.S. and other coalition forces during the conflict, has angered lawmakers and military officials.”

“Basically, they just put all those Afghans on a kill list,” said one defense official, who POLITICO said spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive topic. “It’s just appalling and shocking and makes you feel unclean.”

Joe Biden’s handling of the Afghanistan withdrawal and subsequent issues following it including the death of at least a dozen Americans has caused many to lose faith in his abilities, with his approval ratings dipping to historic lows.
https://bigleaguepolitics.com/break...fghan-allies-that-needed-to-get-into-airport/

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Biden is an absolute piece of sh*t. His entire admin is filled with nothing but liars and crooks. They’re all cowards and utterly incompetent.

”More than five hours after the attack, President Biden had still not issued a statement about the attack.“
Lol boomer caring about a puppet president making meaningless statement

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Lol boomer caring about a puppet president making meaningless statement
Nah, anyone with a brain understands that pure b.s. is what emanates from the Biden admin. It’s the incredible cowardice that‘s so telling. Anything negative happens and what do they do? They start turtling, hiding, won’t take questions, won’t take responsibility for their incompetent decisions.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Nah, anyone with a brain understands that pure b.s. is what emanates from the Biden admin. It’s the incredible cowardice that‘s so telling. Anything negative happens and what do they do? They start turtling, hiding, won’t take questions, won’t take responsibility for their incompetent decisions.
What questions exactly are you expecting him to take

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
What questions exactly are you expecting him to take
How about...

- Why did you publicly announce a specific withdrawal date?
- Why did you close Bagram Air Base instead of moving Americans and allies to it from embassies and other locations?
- Why did you allow the Taliban to enter Kabul before evacuations were completed?
- Why did you evac soldiers BEFORE evacuating civilians?
- Why did you leave behind many billions worth of military weapons including helicopters, tanks, APCs, night vision goggles, countless automatic weapons and small arms, mortar systems, howitzers, mines, fixed wing aircraft, etc.?
- Why did you allow the safety of everyone to be put in the hands of the Taliban?
- Why are you allowing the Taliban to dictate the terms of the evacuation?
- And why are you so unrelentingly incompetent with everything you touch?

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
- Why did you allow the Taliban to enter Kabul before evacuations were completed?
- Why did you allow the safety of everyone to be put in the hands of the Taliban?
- Why are you allowing the Taliban to dictate the terms of the evacuation?
Allow?

burninghell

Ediot
Reaction score
Joe Biden is gonna make those terrorists pay for their crimes...
...Even though 2 of the attackers were suicide bombers

But don't worry, he's also going to hunt them down...
...Even though the US is trying to leave Afghanistan

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Biden's fake crying was the fucking worst. HOLY FUCKING SHIT, that was cringe, wrapped in cringe, immersed in cringe, within cringe.

Top Bottom