GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
ever think that biden was actually installed to purposefully embarrass and demoralize the US?
Yes. Too much Pro-America under Trump. America's awesomeness was interfering with the status quo of retarded fuckwit shit.

Plus, he gave a lot of very wealthy and powerful people blue balls by shutting down Epstein's pedo Island. Now that Trump is gone and we have a "president" who likes to take "liberties" with his touchy feelies what can you expect.

Men who have to 'steal a feel' are not strong men.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
LOL Biden commits a warcrime to save political face.

They don't know who he is and if he had any connetion to the bombing. They say he was involved in future planned attacks. If the American public swallows this we are offically done. Buy ammo, guns and MREs.

burninghell

Ediot
Reaction score
LOL Biden commits a warcrime to save political face.

They don't know who he is and if he had any connetion to the bombing. They say he was involved in future planned attacks. If the American public swallows this we are offically done. Buy ammo, guns and MREs.
Continuing Obama's legacy?
The withdraw might make drone assaults more frequent

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Continuing Obama's legacy?
The withdraw might make drone assaults more frequent
It includes the airport which our drones operate out of. There will be no more drone attacks in Afganistan once we leave. Afgan will be a safe haven for terror. I don't believe the Taliban one bit, because there is literally no reason to believe them. The "hope that the Afgans got a taste of freedom..." bullshit is just that -- bullshit. No Afgan is going to care about personal freedoms and liberties when a gang of illiterate goons are going house to house and throwing homos off rooftops, stoning women for not wanting to fuck their goat fucking ass and constant fashion patrol.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
It includes the airport which our drones operate out of. There will be no more drone attacks in Afganistan once we leave. Afgan will be a safe haven for terror. I don't believe the Taliban one bit, because there is literally no reason to believe them. The "hope that the Afgans got a taste of freedom..." bullshit is just that -- bullshit. No Afgan is going to care about personal freedoms and liberties when a gang of illiterate goons are going house to house and throwing homos off rooftops, stoning women for not wanting to fuck their goat fucking ass and constant fashion patrol.
image_2021-08-29_004804.png

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
But all of this is moot. In a stunning move of idiocy, Biden literally gave the Taliban a list o Americans and Afgan allies still in country so the Taliban could facilitate their exit.
America has already started drawing down the force of 5K in Afgan.

I'm guessing they are going to start their assault on the airbase in the next 48 hours. If they shoot down a cargo plane which they have the capability to do given the weapons left to them -- Biden's fucked. I have to go and practice my "President Harris," without grinding my teeth.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Tactical scissors on the left
Those are trauma shears. It's useful kit cutting off clothes, etc incase of injury. Typical Medic kit loadout some grunts carry their own because they might be separated from the medic and need (to make) hasty bandages or tourniquet.

Last edited:

Hiphoppity

Ediot
Reaction score
You know people hate baby boomers, but really we should hate The Silent Generation, for the shape of the current era. Here are 4chan threads about it.

So this goes to show that the greatest generation was the last fully great generation. So basically we might want to have a page on ED about the Silent Generation, because they are the folks behind this.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
You know people hate baby boomers, but really we should hate The Silent Generation, for the shape of the current era. Here are 4chan threads about it.

So this goes to show that the greatest generation was the last fully great generation. So basically we might want to have a page on ED about the Silent Generation, because they are the folks behind this.
That's retarded. Xgeners like myself didn't have any political say until the 1990s. adn they were no different than any generation before it or after. Either we were going with the flow, confused by what was happening, dismayed at the fucktardary or just didn't give two shits.

The ones making and enforcing policy were the boomers and greatest genners. XGen policy didn't enact until the 2000s and most of any suggestions were overshadowed by the boomers. Teh trans thing, yeah, unfortunately that was all us.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
400nm is a bit shy of 7410 miles.
Reaper MQ9 has a range of 1000nm
Good job completely missing the point

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
But all of this is moot. In a stunning move of idiocy, Biden literally gave the Taliban a list o Americans and Afgan allies still in country so the Taliban could facilitate their exit.
America has already started drawing down the force of 5K in Afgan.

I'm guessing they are going to start their assault on the airbase in the next 48 hours. If they shoot down a cargo plane which they have the capability to do given the weapons left to them -- Biden's fucked. I have to go and practice my "President Harris," without grinding my teeth.
Oh God I can't wait for ~president Harris~ the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT! :D

By which I mean... the first female president will be a WHORE who SUCKED DICK to get to a position where she was just ~given~ the job FROM A MAN!

AND ONLY BECAUSE HE BECAME SENILE! :D

*nearly dies laughing*

burninghell

Ediot
Reaction score
Oh God I can't wait for ~president Harris~ the FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT! :D

By which I mean... the first female president will be a WHORE who SUCKED DICK to get to a position where she was just ~given~ the job FROM A MAN!

AND ONLY BECAUSE HE BECAME SENILE! :D

*nearly dies laughing*
A senile person being taken advantage of and raped? Where did I just hear about that

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Hasn't Trump NOT been president for like... a long fuckin time now? Like... I don't mean to bring up your TDS or anything, but uh... I dunno, maybe you should keep it in your pants until he's actually ~running~ for an office.

Like, it's so fuckin hilarious, all these moronic little leftists who think the right is hung up on Trump... like... well he was okay, I mean... shit was peaceful at least... that was about it. It's like, I'm sorry I'm not into your ex-boyfriend as much as you apparently were (are).

At this point I'm just like...

Cause, ya know... you stupid little idiots spent FOUR FUCKIN YEARS trying to PURPOSEFULLY sabotage his presidency out of PURE SPITE!

And now... now it's our turn, except... oh yeah, you're all so fuckin stupid, so fuckin inept, that... WE AIN'T GOTTA DO SHIT! :D

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You morons were BUILT to fuck up! I tell ya, it's freakin SPECTACULAR! I have never seen a political party fuck up to the historical degree that Democrats have managed to find within their ever growing ranks of "diversity"... a proverbial cancer of literal stupidity eating its way through your party. It's like... yeah... I guess it sorta gave you "retard strength"... for like... Obama... and then like... yeah I guess it's just gonna kill you now, huh? Maybe, uh... maybe should have given that plan a ~bit~ more consideration. ;)

Top Bottom