watcha watchan(animu thread)

Reaction score
It peaks with episode 3 (which has an amazing beginning) then slowly falls apart. I didn't bother with the 2nd series.
Not really feeling the shit on Canadian netflix, as well some people said this predicted the covid 19 shit so im just going to watch both seasons I can find for free on Jewtube when im doing my edibles. Not paying for it either though.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Not really feeling the shit on Canadian netflix, as well some people said this predicted the covid 19 shit so im just going to watch both seasons I can find for free on Jewtube when im doing my edibles. Not paying for it either though.
You live in Canada, why you don't pirate everything with reckless abandon is dumb. Just download deluge and go to nyaa.si and download all the animu you want

Reaction score
You live in Canada, why you don't pirate everything with reckless abandon is dumb. Just download deluge and go to nyaa.si and download all the animu you want
They still try to intimidate our ISPs by sending demands they stop piracy. I use utorrent.

And so sorry for talking about something that isnt animie in the animie forum, Mr.White Cat.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
But is it any good?

I've got it in my library from a massive torrent collection I got from 4chan.org/t/
animegeneral.neocities.org/
I'm by Ep 8 right now. Every frame is a work of art in and of itself. And its cute (not being lewd just kawaii desu ne~ ^_^). It's unfair that little japanese girls always get the kino shit. And also I almost cried at one point ngl. I like it but maybe its because I have some sort of fucked freudian complex that makes me want to be the little girl.
Thx for the torrent collection

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I'm by Ep 8 right now. Every frame is a work of art in and of itself. And its cute (not being lewd just kawaii desu ne~ ^_^). It's unfair that little japanese girls always get the kino shit. And also I almost cried at one point ngl. I like it but maybe its because I have some sort of fucked freudian complex that makes me want to be the little girl.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
1446800491874.jpg

I just finished episode 9 and there are multiple love references in this show about 10 year old lolis for 10 year old irl lolis
>Sakura's friend Tomoko said that Sakura is the best person ever and that she wants to be with her forever (lesbo check)
>Sakura's friend Rika has a crush on her teacher and vice-versa (senpai-student complex check)
>Sakura has a crush on Tsukishiro, her brother's HS friend (pedophilia check)
>Sakura's chink rival Li blushed and ran when Tsukishiro held his hand, and gave him a gift while trembling
(vvvv) when Sakura gave Tsukishiro a gift (Love triangle AND gay check)
1619720105753.png

>Tsukishiro says that Sakura's brother Toya has a "sister-complex" (incest check)
>Tsuki doesn't seem to be giving a fuck he just loves eating excessively. Also he has Shinji's voice (based check?)

Only in Japan could they get away with this, and that's why we love Japan

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score
some niggas throwing the T word around.

Top Bottom