Reaction score
Let me guess: it's the JEWS!!!!!
Instituional decay is a thing as well, where our institutions become corrupted and infested with woke left tards. But there is no reason anyone should feel sorry for the Jews, the vast majority of them are terrible people who will get duped into doing the dirty work of the establishment because they are racist towards all gentiles.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I have had a full time job since i got kicked out of school at 16

I live in a house i had built 3 years ago

One of my two dogs is more valuable than the net worth of pretty much this entire thread combined

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Things are tough. The modelling industry isn’t like it was just a few years ago. You’re probably familiar with the trend of putting LOTS of darkies and other non-whites in advertising these days. If you’re a tall beautiful model with naturally flaxen hair, it’s difficult to get a job doing even print advertising.

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
MY LIVING SITUATION IS GANGSTER 24/7 HUSTLING AND WORKING EVERY ANGGLE THO GENERATE IMMENSE AMOUNTS OF CA$$H MONEY

NOW EXCUSE MOI.......I SHAL NOW RETREAT TO MY STUDDY TO SMOKE A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF INDICA AND WATCH EDDY BRAVO VIDZ.... PEACE OUT :D

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
MY LIVING SITUATION IS GANGSTER 24/7 HUSTLING AND WORKING EVERY ANGGLE THO GENERATE IMMENSE AMOUNTS OF CA$$H MONEY

NOW EXCUSE MOI.......I SHAL NOW RETREAT TO MY STUDDY TO SMOKE A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF INDICA AND WATCH EDDY BRAVO VIDZ.... PEACE OUT :D
1623889887066.png

Please sire... spare a downtrodden fellow a fat rip bongcloud 420 kush boof toke

Reaction score
If you’re underpaid, how were U able to save lots of money?
by underpaid I'm being paid between 1/2 and 1/3 of my actual worth (other companies are offering that much for my ass and I'm trying to jump ship). I can live happily with minimum wage, my spending (due to the job being stressful) has increased significantly (had a bad week? let's try to make it better by treating the family with takeout) but my salary is still quite nice in my country. In general I can live like a NEET and love it.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
by underpaid I'm being paid between 1/2 and 1/3 of my actual worth (other companies are offering that much for my ass and I'm trying to jump ship). I can live happily with minimum wage, my spending (due to the job being stressful) has increased significantly (had a bad week? let's try to make it better by treating the family with takeout) but my salary is still quite nice in my country. In general I can live like a NEET and love it.
So the cost of living is quite low in your area? If you've got lots of money saved up, why not get your own place instead of living with your parents?

Top Bottom