Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
I currently live alone in a cheap trailer that I had to date a fat negress for a month and a half in order to help pay for (she payed for half). I currently live off of money I get from scamming furries out of commission money and money from random chores that the neighbors let me do. What about you?

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
But that sounds like shit.
i still have my savings and perspectives for the future. i had normal job and place before covid but downsizing fucked me over worked bunch of construction jobs since. i've sent bunch of CVs to various companies looking for IT guy and if it doesn't work out i'll be going to germany this summer, maybe get me forklift license and i'll be allright my nigga

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
i still have my savings and perspectives for the future. i had normal job and place before covid but downsizing fucked me over worked bunch of construction jobs since. i've sent bunch of CVs to various companies looking for IT guy and if it doesn't work out i'll be going to germany this summer, maybe get me forklift license and i'll be allright my nigga
My future is so unfuckingpredictable that I could either become homeless and die at 25 of some shitty MSS provided fentalouge, or marry a noblewoman somehow. I don’t fucking know,

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
Trapped in my family's place after being hounded by a couple of grade-A homos, one of them being my boss. Now just biding my time and thinking of my next move.

Could go to work, could try studying, but just thinking of running through a set of diagnoses, getting myself the inability unemployment gibs for that close to a whopping grand per month for doing fuck-all. After which I would closely depart in search for something in addition to that.

airduster

Ediot
Reaction score
make sure its the chad telehandler not the virgin counterbalance

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
I currently live alone in a cheap trailer that I had to date a fat negress for a month and a half in order to help pay for
what is with EDF and living with black people?

What about you?
NICE TRY IRS BUT I DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THE GOVERNMENT OVER INTERNET FORUMS.

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
Maybe move to Ukraine and be a crane operator
IMG_3573.JPG
IMG_3574.JPG

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
I have had a full time job since i got kicked out of school at 16

I live in a house i had built 3 years ago

One of my two dogs is more valuable than the net worth of pretty much this entire thread combined

RuneWarrior

Ediot
Reaction score
im a neet who lives with my parents, ig my life is pretty shit but im just used to it at this point

Top Bottom