What anime are you watching

1337coomer

Ediot
Reaction score
Caught an episode of Cowboy Bebop last night.

Oh that show, lol. I refused to believe it was an actual anime from Japan and assumed it was an American parody since the animation was so shitty. I think in one episode it even showed the main character's penis which is why it only came on late night TV with all the other weird anime.
Shin Chan definitely had some more mature themes from the get go, but the Funimation dub is what really made it fun to watch. There's another dub out there that is a more direct translation, but personally I prefer the dark humor. It's very similar to the Ghost Stories dub.

Axerix

Newfag
Reaction score
Shin Chan definitely had some more mature themes from the get go, but the Funimation dub is what really made it fun to watch. There's another dub out there that is a more direct translation, but personally I prefer the dark humor. It's very similar to the Ghost Stories dub.

Shit was some fucking experience

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score

Shin Chan was so fucking weird and it only came on at like 4am when nobody was watching. Aside from Robot Chicken that was a very unique show but most of the good anime came on late also so it was hard to find the time to see it during school nights. Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball Z were probably the first anime shows I remember watching in the 90's.

Top Bottom