Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
battle brothers

its a fun game but i suck and i always feel bad when my little crew of farmers-turned-mercenaries gets their shit kicked in.

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
currently 12 hours into a 1st person view playthrough of RDR2

second time playing the game, first time i didnt even finish it, and was on xbox

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
GTA5 in first person was awesome. I should probably replay rdr2 in first too. Like you I never finished it and spent a ton of time fucking off hunting instead of pushing through the story to unlock new shit.
At first the head movement was really fucking with me and i thought they just added fpv in as an afterthought for screenshots and shit, then i realised it was using the actual body physics

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
I'll probably finish my randomizer run of symphony of the night, then go play richter mode on portrait of ruin again.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
I went back to try and beat Sekiro but it's really hard. Gorgeous and generally fun game tho.
I almost lost my shit beating that game once. I dunno if I have the patience to go for the other endings.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
haunting grounds and rule of rose emulated on my computer

i have nothing else to add because im drunk but i will update you. gamer log signing off.
You like rule of rose?

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
You like rule of rose?
ive never played it and know next to nothing about it. I did play Eternal Darkness earlier this year however and have been craving some other niche survival horror type games since.

Along with haunting grounds I plan on playing the clocktower games too. Weirdly enough was never really able to get into resident evil. Played a decent bit of the second one but dropped it out of boredom but that was quite awhile ago.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
i forgot to clarify that i got the emulation set up, got absurdly drunk, passed out, and spent today doing other stuff. about to start it in a min though.
Good games; good shit.

Top Bottom