Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Good games; good shit.
So far I'm enjoying Rule of Rose. Really itches that skin-crawlingly creepy atmosphere that games like Silent Hill have but in its own unique way.

my only major complaint is that combat is basically broken due to enemies being able to stunlock you as well them having so many invincibility frames I thought it was a glitch at first. Not a huge problem for normal gameplay because you're encouraged to avoid enemies unless you absolutely have to fight, but the bosses are fucking brutal.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
So far I'm enjoying Rule of Rose. Really itches that skin-crawlingly creepy atmosphere that games like Silent Hill have but in its own unique way.

my only major complaint is that combat is basically broken due to enemies being able to stunlock you as well them having so many invincibility frames I thought it was a glitch at first. Not a huge problem for normal gameplay because you're encouraged to avoid enemies unless you absolutely have to fight, but the bosses are fucking brutal.
I'm a fan of the general ambience of the game; the combat is buggy among other things.

singing pills

best poster ever
Reaction score
This is serious (serious). We could make you delirious (delirious). You should have a healthy fear of us (fear of us). Too much of us is dangerous (no no no no). Doctors tell the pharmacies (pharmacies) Types of pills that you will need (you will need). And they know the harm that we can be (we can be) If we're not taken carefully (no no no no). We're not candy (believe us!) Even though we look so fine and dandy. When you're sick we come in handy, but We're not candy... ohhh, no.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Is... is that it?

Google Game Trophies.png

Are there like two hidden trophies? Google is so dissapointing, I've been playing this for like an hour and I don't even know what this is. Are they supposed to be like Japanese Olympic mascots or... wut?

All in all, I give it a 4 out 10.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Is... is that it?

View attachment 13728

Are there like two hidden trophies? Google is so dissapointing, I've been playing this for like an hour and I don't even know what this is. Are they supposed to be like Japanese Olympic mascots or... wut?

All in all, I give it a 4 out 10.
Is this Habbo Hotel but exclusively for child grooming?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Is this Habbo Hotel but exclusively for child grooming?
Solo game and way too cheap to have any kind of MMO shit.

It's the "Google doodle" but uh... I guess it's for the Olympic games... which is basically like the real life Habbo Hotel but exclusively for child grooming.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
omg so much consoles

i'm jealous
It actually terrifies me... it's like... I have all that... and every game for every one of those systems... in the size of nothing. Not even a blip on one of my hard drives.

I can't imagine having to have all that... stuff. I mean... you have to clean it and dust it and then there's cord management... pleh. I'm very much into minimization of consumer crap.

FBIAgent

(Deceased, Fentanyl Overdose)
Reaction score
It actually terrifies me... it's like... I have all that... and every game for every one of those systems... in the size of nothing. Not even a blip on one of my hard drives.

I can't imagine having to have all that... stuff. I mean... you have to clean it and dust it and then there's cord management... pleh. I'm very much into minimization of consumer crap.
Emulation is for faggots though.

FPGA squad for life.

Top Bottom