moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
Planning on cracking open Cruelty Squad soon. It's a "biopunk" hitman simulator made by some hipster, with graphics similar to that of worlds.com MMO.

Schlit

Ex #1 duelist
Reaction score
Started playing Dota 2. I’ve never played any other MOBA so it’s pretty overwhelming.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Someone just shot their way into the Department of Defense... and they might be looking to try and play "global thermal nuclear war".

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
What am I currently playing?

why, my peenus weanus of course :)

hahahha! :D

its my weeeeeeenus peenus! :) hahaha

ITT: What are you currently playing? - my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D

hahaha!

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I'm currently playing pocket pool...

Portal_tentacle_rape.png

Hey, hey I'm kinda high... guess what? Some day... some day mankind will invent androids... some time shortly after that... someone will steal one of those androids... and reprogram it into a relentless rape machine! A regular RAPE BOT, like the Terminator, but instead of killing it just rapes... endlessly!

Now imagine an ARMY of Rapinators descending upon mankind, forever destroying your future, by turning everyone gay!

A regular weapon of ass destruction! :D

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
i didnt play it much, im not sure if its the torrent i downloaded or the game in general but it was super buggy
I don’t know how old that game is, but it seems like a lot games are made that way and then they roll out patches over time. It’s weird because many of the bugs have to be known about during testing, and yet they release the games without fixing them.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
It’s weird because many of the bugs have to be known about during testing, and yet they release the games without fixing them.
thats more of a recent thing, game industry wasnt so financially huge back then

Reaction score
what's your current armor?
I believe it's the Berill-5M Military Suit. It's very mid tier and I haven't given myself the time just to farm other shit and also I had to spoil myself, but you need to do something very late game to repair suits which fucking sucks, but I don't feel like having to install mods atm.

Top Bottom