What are you drinking

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Im not drinking any sparkling water regardless tbh.
What do you think Coke and Pepsi and Sprite and Dr. Pepper are? They are sparkling (carbonated) water with tons of sugar and a bunch of man-made chemicals added to them.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
i am drinking black rifle coffee's wakin' the neighbors blend...
yes it has a rooster on the bag
Just looked up their company website and the one that stuck out to me was the "Murdered Out Roast". I love dark roast coffee, but I'm getting tired of Folgers Black Silk. Might have to order a bag and give it a shot.

Demonic

Ediot
Reaction score
Sometimes I miss getting sick... sometimes I wonder why I stopped... I guess it was too much bother to maintain having that as a reality in my life.
Sometimes I miss NOT getting sick, but as I age, my immune system isn't having any of it.

minty

bunny shaman
Reaction score
Just looked up their company website and the one that stuck out to me was the "Murdered Out Roast". I love dark roast coffee, but I'm getting tired of Folgers Black Silk. Might have to order a bag and give it a shot.
i haven't tried that one. if you do order it post flavor review plz
Why not drink something better...

-posting coffee from the homeland
...you ever ride the ferry out to vashon from ocean shores during summer n get followed by seagulls the entire time? what's your seagull flock high score?
you drink one of these?
AND THEY HOME MAKE LAVENDER SOAP!

i'm due for a coffee restock. i'll put in an order after work

thank you

Fat

Asian Phones Suck Ass
Reaction score
What do you think Coke and Pepsi and Sprite and Dr. Pepper are? They are sparkling (carbonated) water with tons of sugar and a bunch of man-made chemicals added to them.
Thats an exception.

calcite

Newfag
Reaction score
im drinking a strawberry banana smoothie rn. its really good too because the bananas aren't being an attention whore and i can actually taste the strawberries. i loveee smooothiess so much.

calcite

Newfag
Reaction score
I prefer meth if I want to have a fun night. Alcohol just ruins my fucking stomach and weed makes me paranoid.
I like meth because it made all of my teeth fall out. My mom told me that when you lose your teeth you can give better head but I actually just wanted to lose them so I could drink my delicious smoothies without my pesky teeth getting in the way.

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
NICE BROTHER... IM 6 MONTHS SOBER
IT FCKING SUX BUT LIFE IS BETTER
I GOT FUCKED UP TONIGHT, AND I CAME TO AN IMPORTANT REALIZATION
THE BEST WAY TO DRINK IS TO DO IT IN SOME SECLUDED SPOT DOWNTOWN, U PACK FEW BEERS, U SIT SOMEWHERE QUIET, U OBSERVE, U DRINK, U THINK ABOUT SHIT
REAL INTROSPECTIVE TYPE SHIT, HIDING IN THE BUSH AND SHIT
SRSLY, PUBS AND CLUBS R OVER RATED.... HOBOMAXXING AND DRINKING ALONE IN A CORNER IS SOME GOATED TYPE SHIT.... I SHOULD WRITE A BOOK ABOUT THIS

crab nebula

Ediot
Reaction score
THE BEST WAY TO DRINK IS TO DO IT IN SOME SECLUDED SPOT DOWNTOWN, U PACK FEW BEERS, U SIT SOMEWHERE QUIET, U OBSERVE, U DRINK, U THINK ABOUT SHIT
SRSLY, PUBS AND CLUBS R OVER RATED.... HOBOMAXXING AND DRINKING ALONE IN A CORNER IS SOME GOATED TYPE SHIT.... I SHOULD WRITE A BOOK ABOUT THIS
Same. Had something happen and broke my streak of not drinking tequila.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
you finally know how to be a homeless drunk philosopher, it's a dangerous path that might lead to getting your organs harvested before you realize the great truths about the universe

Top Bottom