What are you drinking

Barrabas

Girlvinyl
Reaction score
Regretful... It was of those moments that you are only drinking for ABV and overlook the taste
Well lemme ask you, at that point would you say it would have been more worth your time to just cut out the pretense and just have drank a Steel Reserve?

j15m

Reaction score
Well lemme ask you, at that point would you say it would have been more worth your time to just cut out the pretense and just have drank a Steel Reserve?
It wasn't my money that purchased that $15 bottle.
On my wallet... of course.
I'll pay for something I know I love

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Had a good measure of homemade iced rowanberry and crabapple schnapps yesterday. Made it this time last year, and I've had it maturing in the cellar since then The flavour was a bit overpowering, so I diluted it 1:1 with sparkling water down to about 19-20% ABV, which made it too easy to drink - thus my current hangover.
9/10, going out in the front yard to pick rowanberries so I can regret it this time next year.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Had a good measure of homemade iced rowanberry and crabapple schnapps yesterday. Made it this time last year, and I've had it maturing in the cellar since then The flavour was a bit overpowering, so I diluted it 1:1 with sparkling water down to about 19-20% ABV, which made it too easy to drink - thus my current hangover.
9/10, going out in the front yard to pick rowanberries so I can regret it this time next year.
You didn’t go blind from drinking that rotgut? Pity, but there’s always hope for a better outcome!

Top Bottom