What are you drinking

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
Oh I believe you *wink*. It’s not often that people drink their bottles of ‘gatorade’ out of brown paper bags, but hey, that’s just your style.
You’re an asshole, I merely touch alcohol and you treat me like I’m some drunk. You didn’t even look at the hentai I sent you

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
1. Proshen Die Me Peevo
2. Me Wo Me Chebiya Poznatch
3. Mowa Pinkna Duptcha
1. Proszę daj mi piwo - please give me a beer
2. Miło mi cię poznać - nice to meet you
3. Moja piękna dupcia - my beautiful little ass (ass in polish is femina so people sometimes use it as a vulgar name for their women)

your friend gave you basic tools to use at a polish wedding, although i'm surprised he told you how to ask for beer and not for vodka. on the other hand you really don't need to ask for vodka on a polish wedding

j15m

Reaction score
Posting a scotch review on EDF lol...
Sweet Vanilla Caramel front then the warm earthy Peat Moss finish, apparently it’s a collaboration of 13 barrels in strange non scotch towns.
My family gets together once a month, I’ll take a pic of the story
If you look through the plant you can see the madman who spent $500 on this bottle

Branman65

Reaction score
Probably similar to most alcohol - tastes like paint remover
Only certain liquors tastes like that, wine and liqueurs are sweet in flavor, jack Daniels tastes light with some sweetness, brandy is distilled wine, so it basically tastes like wine. You see quence, you can have alcohol in moderation, not everybody drinks to get drunk.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Only certain liquors tastes like that, wine and liqueurs are sweet in flavor, jack Daniels tastes light with some sweetness, brandy is distilled wine, so it basically tastes like wine. You see quence, you can have alcohol in moderation, not everybody drinks to get drunk.
Calm down, Drunky. I know you get excited when the love of your life is mentioned: fire water

Branman65

Reaction score
@Quence is an asshole, he won’t stop calling everybody a lush for enjoying alcohol, calling any ethanol containing beverage “firewater” he fucking called wine “firewater”

Top Bottom