what are you reading?

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
some of you guys can read i think. Noticed people made the game/movie thread but not the book one.

Just finished the first game of thrones book. its good.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Murderbot. A bunch of stuff for work. All creatures Great and Small by James Herriot. The first Law series by Joe Abercrombie (which pissed me off by hooking Glokta up with West's sister and making the retard king) and the Pen and Desdemona books

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
A cheap ass copy of Moby Dick I bought at the Salvation Army. It has some good parts, but the author makes it a point to diverge from the main narrative often. Just got to the part where Tashtego falls into a whale and almost drowns in sperm.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
im like half way through a clash of kings. It's still good but not as good as the first book. I'm hoping a storm of swords picks up a bit.

vegeet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdeYwObD-j4
Reaction score
Nothing, I'm reading nothing, too busy being a cumbrain to give a shit about reading.
:)

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Reading is simple and easy to do. What are you currently writing - a book? a treatise? a letter? a university thesis? a pamphlet? a gaming walkthrough? an article for an online community’s wiki?

Top Bottom