Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
It gets really really bad after season 2.
ugh. that sucks. i hate when shows are so good for x amount of seasons and than fail flat on their bloody arses or get worse.

still gone this far might as well finish it. seen far worse...so it not a complete waste of my time. i hope.

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Space Force ~ Meh for the most part still have lil wee flashes of something great. Like the Carrell/Malkovich combo a lot. I'll be nice for them say 6/10. Granted only watched 3 episodes so far so it may get better.

nelson

Ediot
Reaction score
Space Force ~ Meh for the most part still have lil wee flashes of something great. Like the Carrell/Malkovich combo a lot. I'll be nice for them say 6/10. Granted only watched 3 episodes so far so it may get better.
I tried to watch it but it seemed pretty gay

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
I tried to watch it but it seemed pretty gay
it is pretty and gay. i just wanna finish this because of the Carrell/Malkovich dynamic. They really have something special there. no gay shit although nothing wrong with that if they do. maybe they should make movies together if the story/script(s) are good enough. Solid chemistry there...that has infinite potential. Will they tap into though is the serious question.?.!?

nelson

Ediot
Reaction score
it is pretty and gay. i just wanna finish this because of the Carrell/Malkovich dynamic. They really have something special there. no gay shit although nothing wrong with that if they do. maybe they should make movies together if the story/script(s) are good enough. Solid chemistry there...that has infinite potential. Will they tap into though is the serious question.?.!?
[/QUOTE>]

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Good. Are you trolling me though? I am underage and all you shouldn't troll the innocence of me. Just sayin.

I am Extra EXTRA virgin and I wear condoms whenever I figure out how to put them on. Please you seem a nice dude..I don't wanna be raped again

RAPE VICTIMS LIVES MATTER THAN ANYONE ELSE"S.

nelson

Ediot
Reaction score
Good. Are you trolling me though? I am underage and all you shouldn't troll the innocence of me. Just sayin.

I am Extra EXTRA virgin and I wear condoms whenever I figure out how to put them on. Please you seem a nice dude..I don't wanna be raped again

RAPE VICTIMS LIVES MATTER THAN ANYONE ELSE"S.
I meant to say id never watched enough of the show to even know malkovich was in it

Am so sorry you are victim of rapping

Rap is very gay so sorry for you

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
I meant to say id never watched enough of the show to even know malkovich was in it

Am so sorry you are victim of rapping

Rap is very gay so sorry for you
Aww thanks. Even fat Quence has tried to fuck me in the bum. Imagine how scared I was then...

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Night Killer(1990) Kinda fucked up but exciting at the same time. That woman went through Hell. 8/10

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Dr. Terrors House of Horrors ~ 8/10 Sutherland really young, Cushing, and Lee...Unbeatable. Although some of it AINT great its quite atmospheric...and enjoyed the end which is a rare thing. 8/10

Top Bottom