Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Last House on Massacre Street aka The Bride aka...

Laughable...intriguing at times... 6/10

nelson

Ediot
Reaction score
Unsolved Mysteries reboot on netflix.
I miss robert stack :(
a couple of those stories were kinda interesting. the first one where dude fell through the roof especially

just watched A Futile and Stupid Gesture on netflix. thought it would be shit but it surprised me, 8.5/10.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
blackadder, delightfully british in humour and 80' BBC atmosphere. first six episodes are kinda meh but the show is episodic so you can skip them and start at season two.
personal 8/10

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
NHL comes back August 3rd
Im preparing by watching Letterkenny

I still dont fucking get this show. But i like the fist fights n music.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
'Extraction' on netflix. Verdict: too violent

An episode of 'The Expanse' on Prime Video. Verdict: the show is getting really boring. As usual, too much diversity/multicult b.s. ruins the show

Reaction score
Duck Dynasty 6.5/10
It is about a bunch of rednecks with money who continue to redneck. I never knew people ate squirrels west of China. Also the Louisianian fauna and flora looked nice, and it was a nice look at the american lifestyle that wasn't all unicorns and rainbows. Sadly I still haven't seen a black friday episode but the Christmas episode almost made me throw up when I saw how the granny was teaching her granddaughters to stuff a duck up a chicken up a turkey up a pig. It was fascinating. Until I watched this show (although I saw a little of huny boo boo) I never quite comprehended what a redneck is. Also I didn't see enough duck hunting and I'm on season 5. It's also very hard to pirate (people are too lazy to put season 6+ together).

edge_beta

Master lvl Taig
Reaction score

a good docu about the kidnapping and murder of DEA agent enrique camarena. well worth a watch.

nelson

Ediot
Reaction score
Just rewatched Cocktail for the 9000th time

watched The Good Thief and Point Break just before it

all solid movies

nelson

Ediot
Reaction score
Deep Cover

this movie's sick, jeff goldblum is the shit

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
I am watching Zombieland: Double Tap.

It’s okay. I’ve laughed a few times. Overall, however, the zombie genre has been really played out.

devanir

Newfag
Reaction score
I watched a Russian film on the TV last week. It is called The Fool and is about an idealist engineer who is trying in vain to alert the corrupt city council of his small hometown to the imminent collapse of a huge apartment building housing hundreds of poor, working-class people.

It is supposed to be a critique of the morally bankrupt bureaucracy that rules post-Soviet Russia although I found it to be more targeted towards the stereotypical alcoholic and apathetic average Russian.

devanir

Newfag
Reaction score
I watched the most hilarious flick last night, a semi-dark comedy of errors from the mid 80s called "Ruthless People", with Danny DeVito in the leading role.

Unfortunately, like many other great movies, this one never got a bluray release while that format was still in its heyday so if you wanna watch it, your best bet is this version.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Technotise: Edit and I

It was just...meh, which is high praise because most anime is unwatchable garbage.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
The last movie I watched is titled ‘Crimson Peak’ and it is bloody AWFUL. The script was entirely predictable, casting decisions were poor, the dialogue was laughable, the acting was deplorable (except for Loki), the cinematography was garish and not appropriate, and the directing was amateurish.

I cannot recommend that flick to anyone.

Top Bottom