What would count as EDF6 Faggotry?

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
So, you know how on the EDForum template, they have a spot for the EDF Faggots and EDF Faggot...

Well, I was thinking about that, and I had some Ideas of who would be the faggots of EDF ( i.e: me, droppy, chumni, Sean Miller, maybe aediot), but the Faggotry of EDF is something less easy for me to come up with?

So, what do you all think are important events that would qualify as EDF6 Faggotry?

O.G.Lurkmoar

Newfag
Reaction score
compared to this failtranny JB,wizzy is a mediocre Ediot. i said it,and after tonight im done,check you in 3 more years if still here,legit noone is gonna write for these ingrates. enjoy the site.

Witty

Dramacrat
Reaction score
OP really wants to be part of the epic oldfag club or something. Making threads about old users he never met and have been gone for years, desperately trying to fit in with threads like this, going on about "important events" of EDF. Look man none of that shit matters, especially not on small sites like this.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
OP really wants to be part of the epic oldfag club or something. Making threads about old users he never met and have been gone for years, desperately trying to fit in with threads like this, going on about "important events" of EDF. Look man none of that shit matters, especially not on small sites like this.
hes just retarded

Top Bottom