What's on your pizza?

Sneed

Camel Sock
Reaction score
e77b7139c887eaa27ee5484c9febbcc6.jpg

Got a Kosmic Karma from the local Mellow Mushroom, basically pizza for hippies. Its got spinach, mozzarella, roasted tomatoes, roma tomatoes, crumbled Feta, and that baby shit green stuff swirled all over is supposed to be pesto.

Scumhook

Managing Account Details
Reaction score
because i do not enjoy guzzling the semen of other fat hairy men, my fucking pizzas don't have shit like fucking roma tomatoes, feta, pesto or fucking spinach

they have meat on them, in various forms, tomato-based sauce, and heteosexual veggies like capsicum, mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, and also anchovies cos if i'm not getting laid i may as well smell like i just ate some chick out

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
I like mine with veggies and wasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabi.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
cheese, sauce, and meat. lots of meat. pig meat, cow meat... maybe even some chicken meat. sometimes i even have them put some jalapeno or banana peppers on it too

Paul Rudd

Hollywood Jew
Reaction score
i usually like hamburger and pepperoni, ive tried chicken before but usually if youre ordering out they dont give you much of it. all meats are good on pizza though

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Nigger, did you not see the rabbit food I put on my grease wheel? I'm surprised you're not spreading your boipussy and begging your dear daddy Sneed to shove this pie in your piehole.
Fuck you, and fuck your mother.
How DARE YOU! I am NOT a negro!

xxbloodywrists666xx

stupid goffik retard
Reaction score
No cheese, anchovies, sauce, and green pepper. If you get past the anchovies being salty it's a good meal, especially(and I mean that) with garlic butter dipping sauce.

vegeet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdeYwObD-j4
Reaction score
I prefer just plain cheese, super vanilla but it's what I prefer.

Something

Lost Soul
Reaction score
I like pepperoni. sausage and olives... or a white sauce pizza with chicken, bacon and bell peppers.

Dildo Baggins

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Extra cheese, extra sauce, sausage , bacon and onion. Also square cut. And its nearly perfect the second day reheating in my air fryer for exactly 3 mintues and 25 seconds.

Top Bottom