why can't we be more like reddit

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
sounds french an therefore gay af
It’s a king ruling with absolute power. No prime minister nor constitution, like Saudi Arabia. France is a disgusting, godless, degenerate, republic

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
It’s a king ruling with absolute power. No prime minister nor constitution, like Saudi Arabia. France is a disgusting, godless, degenerate, republic
yes, but France was quite famous for their absolute monarchies, especially under Louis XIV who claimed that "the state is me"

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
yes, but France was quite famous for their absolute monarchies, especially under Louis XIV who claimed that "the state is me"
The faggy parts of French culture is a result of the republic. Oh and “the state is me” is basically how absolute monarchies work. The law is what the king says it is. No constitution

SK2.0

+size butt model
Reaction score
Identitarians for the most part are edgy college brats who are scared to go full fash, even tho they are treated as such anyway.

The silent rural country folk will be the ones to clean house at some point, its just takes a lot to set them in motion.

Reaction score
Identitarians for the most part are edgy college brats who are scared to go full fash, even tho they are treated as such anyway.

The silent rural country folk will be the ones to clean house at some point, its just takes a lot to set them in motion.
They dont want that youtube money to be taken from them, while drunken rural people have nothing to loose but more refugees being shipped to their villages.

Top Bottom