why don't they leave Drake alone?

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Welcome to trudeau's Canada , nigga. Its the great reset and all that shit, even some homeless person broke down the latest anti-nwo theories to me a week ago.
Ah the "Fisher King," homeless. Those are dime a dozen here.

Harris via Biden is pushing that also. Biden even dogwhistled the term "Build Back Better." So you know he's onboard with the whole global communist thing.

And Justine just finished training the Chinese Army in how to fight in extreme cold. And during the Obunghole years, the Russian paratroopers learned how to jump out of planes with the intension of surviving to fight.

tyc

https://dramatica.online/index.php?title=Tyciol
Reaction score
No you fucking stupid, unfunny faggot.

Muhammed used Aisha for sexual pleasure when he married her at six. there is a thing in islam called "thighing." I'll let you figure that one out.
That's what I was making reference to.

Accusing Abraham Lincoln of doing the same in order to justify your attempt to normalize pedophilia is retarded, stupid and outright false.
Josh Speed was born in 1814, he was around 5 years younger than Abe (born 1809) and they met in 1837 when Josh was ~24 years old.

So I don't really see how my reference to Josh has anything to do with normalizing pedophilia. I would not consider it pedophilic in nature for a 29 year old man to rub his dick between a 24 year old man's thighs.

Carl Sandberg is a fucking faggot that justifies his faggotry by making great people or suggesting great people are "secret homosexuals," to promote the absurd "homosexuality is the 'next level' of human evolution," or "homosexual superior."
Okay?

I dislike Abe's support of the Jews. I have no evidence he abused children but he praised a child-abusing cult, so he's no hero I would want to co-opt.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I make shit up and point to some quack that wrote shit just to be "controversial."
And there is a faggot that wrote a book that the Chinese "discovered America before Columbus. Doesn't make it true you utter retard. There is nothing that collaborates the proposal other than Abe hung out with a dude five years younger than him.

Wow. Not really Batman and Robin is it.

tyc

Reaction score
And there is a faggot that wrote a book that the Chinese "discovered America before Columbus.
Doesn't make it true you utter retard.
You have me interested, please direct me to this book, I am willing to hear the basis of the argument.

How does it compare to the solutrean arrowhead evidence?

There is nothing that collaborates the proposal other than Abe hung out with a dude five years younger than him.
Wow. Not really Batman and Robin is it.
It's not baseless speculation, we have Carl Sandburg's "streak of lavender" quip in his 1926 bio for starters.

Sarah Bush Lincoln also said "never took much interest in the girls"

plus Abe's poem:

For Reuben and Charles have married two girls,​
But Billy has married a boy.​
The girls he had tried on every side,​
But none he could get to agree;​

Lived together FOUR years with Josh Speed sharing a bed... they really couldn't build a separate bed in that whole time?

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
ABE HAS TO BE GAY BECAUSE A FAGGOT NO NAME JEW SAID SO.
K.

Literally everything hinges on Sandberg's accounts and "findings."

So and so said this 150 years ago has the same merit as someone today saying so and so did this -- none. Are you, HOW retarded are you.

tyc

Reaction score
Literally everything hinges on Sandberg's accounts and "findings."
Sandberg is the origin of both the poem attributed to Abe and the quote attributed to Sarah?

Anyway, while I'd normally agree with skepticism about what Jews say to critics of Jews, Abe appears to be buddies with them so we ought to trust their take on him

Is Jonathan Sarna right about Lincoln never referencing Jesus and emphasizing OT over NT?

Was he not buds with Julius Hammerslough or Abraham Jonas or Samuel Alschuler ?

He didn't single out the Jewishness of Levy when promoting him to Captain, or forgive Jewish deserter in the war?

hebe.jpg

also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Order_No._11_(1862)

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I like to take random facts and literally made up shit to bolster my point by somehow connecting them in a manner that would make Mulder from the XFiles say, "WTF."
No internet and being institutionalized would solve your problem. That and enough thorazine to knock over a bull elephant.

Top Bottom