why don't they leave Drake alone?

TabbyGarf

5101 North Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL.
Reaction score
Drake is a deadbeat wannabe nigger faggot that fucked a french whore and hid his kid until he wanted to make money off of him

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score

tyc

https://dramatica.online/index.php?title=Tyciol
Reaction score
Muhammad fucked a 6-9 year old girl
As far as I've been able to determine, after marrying Aisha at 6 they did not actually have penetrative intercourse until she began puberty at 9.
Prior to that he enjoyed the same kind of chaste relationship that Abraham Lincoln shared with Joshua Fry Speed, they occasionally shared the same bed and probably did some frot but hymen remained intact.

tyc

https://dramatica.online/index.php?title=Tyciol
Reaction score
Lol this nigga has .wiki in his profile
I believe some mod added that to my forum profile prior to the .wiki/.online split

I think it is a custom title and I don't believe I'm able to remove it, but if a mod wants to change it to the .online version that's up to them.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
As far as I've been able to determine, after marrying Aisha at 6 they did not actually have penetrative intercourse until she began puberty at 9.
Prior to that he enjoyed the same kind of chaste relationship that Abraham Lincoln shared with Joshua Fry Speed, they occasionally shared the same bed and probably did some frot but hymen remained intact.
No you fucking stupid, unfunny faggot.

Muhammed used Aisha for sexual pleasure when he married her at six. there is a thing in islam called "thighing." I'll let you figure that one out.

Accusing Abraham Lincoln of doing the same in order to justify your attempt to normalize pedophilia is retarded, stupid and outright false. Carl Sandberg is a fucking faggot that justifies his faggotry by making great people or suggesting great people are "secret homosexuals," to promote the absurd "homosexuality is the 'next level' of human evolution," or "homosexual superior."

It's amazing and disappointing that you survived childhood.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
@Maniac200688thewhitenigr Rebel news did a thing on Rona Jails and were called "conspiracy theorists." And then two months later actually visited a Corona Jail reported it and now I think Justine Trendy is censoring them.

I am sad for Canada. But still kinda pissed off about the Beiber and Jim Carrey thing though.

Reaction score
@Maniac200688thewhitenigr Rebel news did a thing on Rona Jails and were called "conspiracy theorists." And then two months later actually visited a Corona Jail reported it and now I think Justine Trendy is censoring them.

I am sad for Canada. But still kinda pissed off about the Beiber and Jim Carrey thing though.
Yeah giving you guys beiber was like us taking a shit into the mind of america. And we cant go from province to province (like state to state) without having to quarantine for 14 days.

Drake is a homosexual.

/thread
Drake is homosexual half jew, pedophile. That could be why TYC likes him .

Top Bottom