umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
I can't remember.

Anyone remember who was the Christian guy.....his profile pic is the Doubles Guy.

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Dude what is with the Jessie ad photos. Man that's sad as baka saving Ben's peen pics.
I was using them for photoshop. You see there's a "busted" book meme I made. Same with Baya and that other dude.

I just never deleted them. This is from an old HD I just stuck into my reader.

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
That thread was one of, if not thee longest in EDF's history.

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
She's not bad looking. Fucking crazy, wouldn't fuck her with your dick, GOTIS, but not bad looking.

Honey dicking Zaiger was lol comedy.

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
Jesse voluntarily fucked off and moved on with life. That alone makes her better than most of the faggots that have come through here
IM NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAY ID SMASH JESSIE LOL, SHES HAD A PRETTY FINE BODY, AND WAS A DERANGED SLUT SO U KNOW THEM WALLS BE CASTING VOODOO SPELLS ON NIGGAS. SHES EXACTLY THE TYPE OF WOMAN I GO FOR AFTER PUMPING ABOUT 12 JAGER BOMBS IN MY SYSTEM. WAKE UP AROUND 5:45 AM AND SNEAK OUT HER PLACE, JACK UP HER WALLET TO PAY FOR MY CAB FARE, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!🕵️‍♂️

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
IM NOT KIDDING WHEN I SAY ID SMASH JESSIE LOL, SHES HAD A PRETTY FINE BODY, AND WAS A DERANGED SLUT SO U KNOW THEM WALLS BE CASTING VOODOO SPELLS ON NIGGAS. SHES EXACTLY THE TYPE OF WOMAN I GO FOR AFTER PUMPING ABOUT 12 JAGER BOMBS IN MY SYSTEM. WAKE UP AROUND 5:45 AM AND SNEAK OUT HER PLACE, JACK UP HER WALLET TO PAY FOR MY CAB FARE, NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!🕵️‍♂️
Love me some Jager bombs.

Last edited:

lazarus+

Bigger than yours
Reaction score
jessie wanted to hang with me a few years ago, and I said we should send each other a photo to know what to look for since i wasn't sure how old those pics of her were

she read that as an intention to hook up and took a shit on me and then refused to apologize while still demanding to meet me in person

that was a thing, i guess

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
jessie wanted to hang with me a few years ago, and I said we should send each other a photo to know what to look for since i wasn't sure how old those pics of her were

she read that as an intention to hook up and took a shit on me and then refused to apologize while still demanding to meet me in person

Good to see she hasn't dried out and is still batshit crazy. There is hope for the lulz.

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
tbh if i hadn't been depressed etc at the time i probably would have gone anyways just to meet a legend

alas

the road not taken
YES WISDOM IN THESE WORDS.... THE ROAD LESS WALKED UPON.... SMTH LIKE THAT ..... EVERY BITCH U DNT FUCK IS ONE MORE REGRET ON UR DEATH BED ONE DAY... WHEN UR OLD & WITHERED AWAY.... UR FAGGOT GRANDSON IS SAYING SMTH HAVING AN EMOTIONAL MOMENT , MEANWHILE ALL U CAN THINK OF IS "FCK I SHOULD HAVE FUCKED THAT ONE SLUT BACK IN 2009 THAT HAD SHIT OOZING OUT HER EYE AND LOOKED LIKE ALF"

IN TIME U SHALL LEARN

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score

Yep pretty normal jessie behaviour

Top Bottom