Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Author: Baya Rae
Date: August 24, 2011

"Hey, what's your name." The clone trooper was taken aback by the young Twi'lek girl. "Uh, it's Alpha." He responded in a faint voice, almost a whisper. But it was enough for her to hear. "My name's Koyi. Is it true you destroyed all the battle droids on Tatooine?" "I wouldn't know. I arrived to late to see the battle. I'm just patrolling." "Well okay then. I just wanted to say thanks." She extended her hand to reveal a flower, "Tell all the other troopers that we're all grateful." At first hesitant, he eventually decided to take the flower. "No problem," he uttered, embarrassed by the gesture.

[...]

"We'll be transferred to Coruscant." The commander shouted with sheer fanaticism in his voice. "This is the greatest of honours. We are going to be defending the capital of our republic and of our galaxy."

[...]

"Hey, I'm Echo 726." "I'm Alpha 835." "So, how you feel about going to Coruscant?" "I've never been there. I've only just finished training." "Ah, so you've probably never seen the galaxy outside the outer rim, huh?" "I suppose." "Well you're going to love it. Forget about Tatooine. This place has nothing. Coruscant has everything. What's that, by the way?" 26 pointed to the flower in 35's hand. "Just something I picked up." "It looks like one of those funnel plants. I hope you didn't trade anything for it. Those things will never bloom."

[...]

"How are you enjoying Coruscant, 35?" "It's a bit overwhelming." "Don't worry, just stick by me and you'll be fine."

[...]

"They're attacking us here? How is that even possible?" "Quick, we must defend the Chancellor at all cost!"

[...]

"Don't worry, 35. They're mindless. Just keep shooting. And don't, under any circumstance, surrender. They won't accept it. They can't." A few clone snipers picked off the droidekas as the rest of the contingent started blasting the super battle droids. There were no clear waves. More kept coming, almost an infinite amount. There were so many that they managed to flank the outpost. The clone troopers were picked off before they understood that their fight was lost.

[...]

A clone officer of the relief force uncovers the remains of his brothers. Upon seeing the flower, his picks it up. A trooper under his command takes notice. "What is it?" "Nothing," the officer replies, as he crushes the flower.

[...]

"It makes me think that our brothers who died before the final battles were the fortunate ones for they did not see everything we fight for amount to nothing. They did not see how far we have fallen. We are not droids. We all made a choice. They did not make us slaves. We made ourselves slaves. We have dug ourselves so deep, I fear we may never see the sky again."

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Author: Atomic Joe
Date: July 13th, 2012

Rev Junco was, by all means, a lonely man. With his pasty white complexion, bowl haircut, and a bleach job that left his hair piss colored, he was destined to a life of greasy-palmed fapping. EDF, the Rev's sole outlet for socializing, had become his favorite place to be, regardless of how the users treated him. "Any socialization is better than none" is often his mantra, and despite being one of the most disliked users on the site, he returns without failure, much like a dog you try to abandon by dropping it off 15 miles from home.

However...his luck was changing on this day.

A small red tab with a white #1 appeared under Rev Junco's Inbox link. He squealed like a 6 year old boy with glee. "Someone has messaged me! Oh, this is exciting!", he belched with a disgusting enthusiasm. Indeed, another user HAD messaged him regarding how the people treat him. How people treat both of them, in fact. The message itself was short and trite, but Rev Junco's sprang to attention immediately over the thought of having a friend. The idea of being e-friend with someone from the internet had aroused him greatly. Reverend Junco dropped trough to expose a small, oddly shaped that was buried under heaps of semen encrusted pubic hair. Reaching for his favorite bottle of jergens, he applied it liberally to his palms. Taking grip of his Cheetoh shaped cock, he began a-fappin'. Sparks flew in his mind as he memorized the message over in his mind. "Friends, FRIENDS, OH MY GOD, HAVING FRIENDS". A respectable 6 seconds later, Rev Junco loosed a tsunami of yellow semen all over his hands and legs. He kicked back in his sexual domination over the harlot that is Rosey Palms and noticed a new notification in his inbox. Another message. Not being one to pass up round 2 for a zesty session of carpet staining, he immediate opened the message. Another, from the same user, offering a request to "hang out". Again, Junco squealed. He was positively giddy. Friday, at 8:30.

Friday comes, and Rev hasn't been this excited since he discovered masturbation. "Oh, man, this is so cool. I'm gonna make a real friend today! I can't believe it!" He checked the message again for the location. "The Cake-O-Beef's Confectionery Explosive Emporium", located next to the Eternal Boner and Nuclear Coffee Joint. "What the Hell type of place is that?", he asked pondered "Eh, who cares, it could be cool, and friendship is magic, so this place must be, too!" Junco loaded himself into his 1997 Toyota Corolla and began his magic drive.

3 hours later, Rev arrives at the Cake-O-Beef's Confectionery Explosive Emporium. "This is the place, I guess...where do I go?", he blurted aloud, as if help was on the way. "You're fine right their, buddy", a voice belched from the shadows. "It's me, your friend from EDF." To play it safe, Rev asked that all important question: "WHO from EDF?"

"It's me", the voice confidently stated. "It's Kibou".

Upon completing the statement, Kibou leaps from the shadows like a crazed lemur on fire and lands in front of Rev. "You smell nice", Kibou whispers with a twinkle in his eye. Kibou rises from his semi-squat position to reveal his skin tight leopard pants and pink sweater vest. The Rev, unphased by this display of awkward fagginess, states confidently, "It's Old Spice, bitch", and forces Kibou onto the ground. Kibou bring himself up on his hands and knees and looks back at Junco slyly, with a creepy, eager smile. They look eyes for seems like an eternity, and the Rev feels his loins stir mightily, like the winds of a category 5 hurricane. Kibou senses his arousal and casually grabs Rev's erect through his pants. "Oh bab-", is all Kibou gets out before the Rev delivers a mighty smack to his mouth. "TIME FOR A HEE-HAWIN DICKING, FAGGOT", he explains, ripping his pants off to display a fully engorged, angry looking . The Rev tears Kibou's faggot pants from his faggot body and bend his twink ass off the hood of his 1997 Corolla. Kibou pleads, "Please be gentle, I'm a little sensitive". Junco looks down at the pale, hairless ass of Kibou and sees a pink, jasmine scented asshole twitch and flutter in anticipation. "I don't care, this isn't about you, it's about me being popular on EDF", Junco roars as he violently shoves his unlubricated cock into Kibou's ass. Kibou goes cross eyed and screams in agony. This is not what he wanted. He wanted to make love with the man he thought he connected with. The Rev didn't see it the same way.

The stink of sweaty butt sex had begun to fill the air. With every pump into the colon of Kibou, Junco found himself in more and more uncontrollable ecstasy. Kibou had attempted to pass out at the first opportunity, but a steady current of blows to the back of the head had kept him conscious throughout the entire ordeal. The Rev was close to cumming, and was becoming more wild in the process. He lashed out at the back of Kibou with a series of floppy wristed slaps and scratches, unleashing his pent up rage. He bellowed like a crazed wolf, and unloaded a generous helping of stale, white dick chowder into the thoroughly war torn anal crevice of Kibou. Kibou moaned allowed, out of joy, as he knew the ordeal was finally over...well, almost.

As Junco pulled his fully satisfied cock from Kibou ass, it was followed by blood, feces, and almost a half gallon of semen. After the final dribblings of the love soup poured from Kibou's colon, 6 inchs of his colon distended. His rectum had prolapsed. At this exact moment, Rev Junco realized what he had done. He'd had sex with another man. A pathetic, barely passable excuse for a man, but a man none the less. He knew what he had to do. Kibou, still hunched over and in terrible agony with his asshole being literally torn inside out, faced Junco and meekly begged "help me". Junco nodded and grabbed the exposed colon at the base from Kibou's butthole. Kibou screamed in pain again. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?", he whined. The Rev said nothing as he began backing away slowly. Kibou screamed as he felt his colon slowly rip from his body, exuded the same noise as a bed sheet being torn apart. With the colon detached, Rev Junco broke into a dead sprint with the colon in hand, determined to end the life of Kibou. Foot after foot of intestine was pulled through Kibou's brand new back door. Kibou spasmed uncontrollably, his mind shutting down from the unimaginable waves of intense agony ripping through his abdomen as is innards were forcibly removed. Rev Junco turned around, colon in hand, and returned to Kibou. Kibou was still alive, but only in the most technical of terms. Breathing, weak pulse..."an easy fix", Junco thought. He took several feet of intestines in both hands and wrapped them around Kibou's neck. The rest, he attached to the bumper of his Corolla. Kibou weakly sputtered "You've made a powerful enemy on EDF today". The Rev took no notice as he started his car and slowly began dragging Kibou through the pawrking lot of Beef-O-Cake's Confectionery Explosive Emporium. Kibou's skin on his back slowly began to scratch and cut as the Corolla began accelerated. Cuts became lacerations and avulsions, whole chunks of skin being torn from his body, exposing muscle and sinew the hot, unforgiving asphalt. As the Corolla reached it's maximum speed of 35 mph, Kibou's body began to disintegrate and disappear. Wet chunks of meat were being ripped from his body every moment he was dragged around the street, until there was nothing left but a head and some shoulder. The Rev stopped his car and got out. He untied the guts from his car and picked the head up off the ground. Kibou was dead. No final words, no notice of death. Junco drop kicked Kibou's head into the forest. "TIME TO GO POST ON EDF!", the Rev blurted as he skipped the seat of his car and drove off into the sunrise.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Date: August 21, 2012

I scowled the mall looking for the one to call my own. Where, oh where, will I ever find that special someone? When? How? I tracked throughout for minutes, which felt like hours, which felt like days. Suddenly I came across an angel. An embodiment of living beauty and decorum. I stood outside her store. I got ready, while observing her from the corner of my eye, to do my dancing ritual. I began to nod my torso back and forth. I started pacing up and down the mall corridor, only taking time to shuffle my feat. At first, she seemed not to have noticed. But then I got her attention. Success!

I shifted my way to her counter. What was I going to say? What was I going to do? A million words rushed past my mind and not a single one did I grasp. Nor could I. I wanted her to know that I had chosen her to be my one. The flower of my pot. The planet of my moon. What words could anybody use to describe such a thing?

"Are you a boyfriend-free, girl?" I said to her, while avoiding eye contact.
"Excuse me?" she said.
"NHG. Are you boyfriend-free?"
"I don't understand what you're asking."
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
"Uh, that's not really something I'd like to discuss with a stranger."
"I'm not a stranger! I'm not! NNNNNNNNNNNNNGH!"
"Please calm down!"
"I'm not a stranger! Stranger danger! I'm not a danger!"
"I didn't mean it like that."
"I'm on a quest to find a boyfriend-free girl! I have to find one! NNNNGH."
"Well if it'll make you calm down, then I don't have a boyfriend."
"Success! Would you like to hang out with me some time in the future?"
"Oh, I see. I'm flatter but I'm really quite busy these days."
"Okay then," I said with my monotone voice, trying to disguise my devastation. "I will leave you to your busy-ness."

I walked away from the store. My heart had been ripped in two. I must continue my journey to find my soul mate. Every step I took away from the store made me feel a heavier pressure on my shoulders and my heart, as if a great weight was weighing down on both. I tried to hide my embarrassment and shame from others behind a face of agitation. My journey continues.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Author: flu
Date: August 11, 2011

"Chowderhouse" was the subject of the e-mail; the actual message space was left empty. Just, "Chowderhouse."

The men who got it knew what it meant. They showed up at Zaiger's place, at 9:05 pm - chowdertime. They came in robes, long and white to conceal professional trappings: suits and ties and uniforms and the like. They were men of some power. Each hid his face.
The procession of white robbed men may have looked strange to Zaiger's neighbours, but each was fairly inoculated to the weirdness that was Zaiger's house. After all, as he had made it plainly clear in conversation, he made income from "editing a wiki" - the neighbours assumed that wiki was Wikipedia, since they knew no other; and so, assumed the long procession of white clad men was some sort of meeting of editors; some group of sages. Either way, the neigbours figured Zaiger was not the meek kind of fag - no... Zaiger was not the kind of fag you'd want to mess with. So they let him be.

Inside the house, the group of men had cast aside their robes and taken seat around an old fashioned white porcelain bathtub - the kind with gilded feet and ornate faucets. The tub sat in the middle of the tiled washroom. The room itself was cavernous, clad in small marble tiles from roof to wall to floor below, that glowed with an unsettling midnight blue. The room was easily capable of holding all 13 men in attendance, including their host, Chowder Cook Zaiger, who had just appeared through the archway outside the door, beyond the bathroom --

"Gentleman," Zaiger spoke in a thin lisp, "tonight's chowder is truly ffffresh." He motioned with his hand to an unseen guest, hidden in the shadows of the long hall.
"In true Bostonian style, this chowder is the catch of the day: taken from the Dusky Heights soccer field during practice, right after 3rd period - all sweaty and sun brazen, under his loving parents nose, even! - I present to you, tonight's chowder: Tuff Little Travis!!"

"OOooooooo!!!" the men gasped in unison, as the captive boy was shoved into the washroom from behind with a hard push by Zaiger, made to stand nude before the men.

Zaiger, behind the boy, like a pervy puppet master, grabbed Travis by the wrists, as Travis was covering his genitals with the flat of his hands. Zaiger pulled up, spreading Travis' hands into a vulnerable, Christ-like form so that his genitals were completely uncovered, left to dangle - free to be seen.
The guests wee plunged instantly into an erotic frenzy. The mob of men reached a new cresendo with the "ooo'ing" and "awww'ing" of perverts and the smacking of lips of cannibalistic pedophiles. From the back ranks, one of the least inhibited shouted:

"DRAW THE BATH WATER!!! MAKE THAT BABY BUBBLE AND SCREAM!!!!!"

As the antique tub filled with sacred water, Zaiger, still clutching the boy in his spider-vice-like grip, began to shout in disorganized prayer:

"Back all sweet with prickly sweat / kness drenched in testicle nectre / balls so sweet - surely, at their best / dick, like spice / arms, sunkissed, bent, and slender / neck, so strong to carry the weight of _our_ world / chin so spiked and lips so new that one might slip into pools to get at HIS reflection..."

As the tub filled to the brim, Zaiger took note and commanded his followers, "It is done!!"

The tub was filled with hotter than normal water.

"CHOWDER TIIIIME!!!" Lord Zaiger hissed!!! (An erection was obviously visible.)

Zaiger cast the young boy into the hot bathtub water.
The men cast their semen.
Travis squealed. But the men held him down, pushing him beneath the water. A dark grey of dirt rose from Travis, into the water; bubbles escaped from his frantic mouth. The men washed him perversely clean, scrubbing... every... inch... of the boy.
Zaiger jacked it. The men jacked it more, into the tub. "Jellyfish" clung to Travis; stuck to his hands, as they reached out of the water... The boy screamed. Zaiger bonked him on the head with a small but ornate metal mallet.
Travis slipped under the "waves" of the turbulent tub water, frenzied by the hand-fishes and jacking off of deeply and severely disturbed men.

As the final, small bubbles gurggled from Travis' mouth, it became apparent to all that, at last, the boy had drowned.

"CHOWDER IS SEVERED," Lord Zaiger proclaimed.

Like pigs to the slop bucket, the men all gathered 'round the tub on their knees, fighting and shoving at one another to get head level at the water - to drink of the drowned boy, and occasional gob.
Gulp by gulp, the men, led by Zaiger, drank all the bath water; jellyfish and everything.

_Hot Boy Soup._

"Chowder," they covertly called the drowning water.
They claimed they could taste the boys sweat, his tears, his , his legs, his foreskin, his frenzy - they could taste all of the boy in the water, including his "essence;" or, his soul.

It was as if every gulp of the Hot Boy Soup went naught to their stomaches but directly down, deeper, to their dicks; as with every gulp, the men's es swelled and ballooned - like sand poured into a sock - until they were fully hard like queerly frozen waterbeds..

The bath water gone, Gay Lord Zaiger pronounced, "And now for the delight of delights!!!"

"OOOOMMMMMMM!!!" the men grunted savagely in reply, sliding their hands beneath the dead boys back, hoisting him reverently from the tub, onto the cold floor.

Zaiger, at the instant, ready, slid on top of the drowned boy and readied his slender, pinkie-finger-like shaft at level with the dead boy's own dick, which two of the male helpers held falsely erect; another pried the meatus open wide.

"Z'HALYLA FAAG'TAUHGIN!!!" Zaiger, in a thick Boston accent proclaimed. He reamed the dead boy's dick with his own [much smaller] cock.

"FAG'TAUGHIN!! FAG'FAG'FAGFAG'TAUGHIN!!'" sung the men, in chorus.

Zaiger crammed his tiny cock down the dead boy's urethra, which swelled up several times its size; like a Satanic cobra, having swallowed a sacrificial lamb.

Zaiger began furiously pounding the inside of Travis' dick with his own - he fucked the boy's dick, hunching over him...

The male guests placed an open hand on Zaiger's bare ass, and shoved in unison; helped push their Chowder Lord down, making his thrusts harder - deeper - as if he was wearing a heavy backpack - until at last Zaiger insanely came with a woman-like gurgle and a giggle: blowing a furious load deep down the dead boy's tube.

Travis' eyes, though dead, snapped open; starving wide-eyed at the "ob-scene."

"And now," fuckin' Zaiger, proclaimed, "the soul harvesting may at last conclude!!!!!! 2011 WAS A PRETTY GOOD YEAR!!!!!!!!!" he screeched excitedly at the top of his lungs.

With hands naught gingerly, he jacked the dead boy's dick, too hard, from the base-up, many times; until at last his own cum shot meters up, in pearl gobs, from the drowned boys venerated corpse - as if it was the boy's own.
The men, back in ritual attire, deanded on the dick as they had done on the tub: like pigs 'round the trough- they licked furiously at their master's spilled semen. The more frenzied men bit and gnawned at the killed kid's balls, gnashing their teeth and brushed their gruff chins and coarse hairs against the fragile inside of the sacrificial boy's thighs.

With a dull thud, Zaiger's dropped his metal hammer down onto his own dick and balls with such force that his junk was crushed inwards; inverted, to resemble the gaping maw of a crone's . He rubbed the child's blood over his descimated pit, in a sickening mockery of the miracle of childbirth, and proclaimed:

"THE BIRTH HATH BEEN PERFORMED! THE CHOWDER ONCE MORE HATH FLOWED! WE HAVE CONSUMED A WORTHY BOY-AND ONCE MORE, WE ARE ALL HOT BOYS. 2011 WAS A PRETTY GOOD YEAR!!!!!!!!"

The men seemed to vapourize, fading into the blackness of the shadows, returning to ordinary year. Their sexual sadism fulfilled by Gay Lord Zaiger.

"Until next year" hissed Zaiger, rubbing his indented "pussy" over the child's ravaged corpse.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Author: Sugar Bombs
Date: August 29, 2012

Chris-Chan and MessyJessie Have a Picnic

One lukewarm afternoon in the festering armpit of Oregon, a young lass named Jessie Evers waited in a park for her blind date. The John was supposed to be pretty inexperienced, so she sighed with irritation and scratched at her crotch barnacles. "Was da point if I fuk him er not, he probly dunno wat hes doin' newayz", she muttered to herself, as an older couple walked by, screamed at the sight of her, and suffered simultaneous heart attacks. Amidst the oncoming wail of sirens and shouts, she felt somewhat nostalgic, as it reminded her of the last time she and her troo luv were together, and he showed her his undying affection by having her arrested.

A voice reminiscent of an old woman with a permanent flu spoke behind her, "Excuse me, HHNG, but are you the lovely miss Jessica Evers, who is to be my Sweetheart for the evening?" She turned, her ginger locks flowing gracefully in the wind, her labia fluttering softly with the curve of her body, and her bloodshot, watery eyes rising up to meet the face of her date. There he was. She recoiled slightly, and then realized, after catching a whiff of his natural perfume of Jergens and his own semen, that he was her dream come true. Of all the men who could make her feel like the nasty, cum-filled whore that she was, it was him.

"Would you like to see my trading card collection? HHRRK." Oh my, she thought. A man who plays hard to get. Jessie liked a challenge, even though the last man she attempted to fornicate with left her with two separate, although usable, assholes. She smiled shyly, her giant teeth and gangrenous gumline reflecting the sunlight and making them sparkle like a Herpes testing strip. He wiggled and chirped in delight, marveling at the cards in his hand and not noticing her at all. She frowned, and while he was distracted, she tore her clothes away, revealing the misshapen carcasses of half of a black woman, and half of a white 12-year-old boy that was her majestic body.

Chris's spidey senses began tingling, as he sensed a naked woman in the vicinity. He looked up, and saw Jessie, naked in all of her glory before him. His rose a millimeter in delight. "CHINA! HEHRRRHH" he screamed, and leaped at her. She screamed, as the full stench and weight of his body came down upon her, smothering her like a 300-lb. bag of rancid Cheetos filled with old socks. Her arousal overcame her. She reached down, and groped his boomerwang, pleased with its strange curvature. He moaned sexfully, whooping in delight as acidic sweat droplets fell on her face and into her open, expectant mouth. He reached beside them, and opened his backpack. "Oh, you must be prepared huh." She liked it when the Johns brought condoms. Instead, he pulled out two masks made from string and construction paper, one yellow and the other pink.

"PUT THIS ON OKAY CHINA? GGNNF." She complied, the mask's eyes staring off into oblivion like a paraplegic victim. He slipped the yellow one on. She tried to take off his shirt, and he screeched like an injured squirrel. "I NEED SHIRT ON. SHIRT AND MEDALLION MAKE POWER." His coherence was slipping away rapidly. She could feel the heat coming off of his oily body. She opened his pants and pulled his deformed out. It wasn't as large as the niggercocks she was used to being violated with, but it would do. She picked up her labia and moved them aside, letting them rest on her inner thighs. He stared down at her. Her was open, and the massive hole seemed to breathe every time she adjusted herself. A warm ooze seeped down into her asscrack, and she sighed in pleasure, as it always made her herpes feel better. The mountainous craters pockmarking her and ass were no deterrent to Christian Weston Chandler.
He was a warrior.

She opened her legs wider, and invited him to be inside her. "Don't worry, with this condom on your , you will be safe", she said, not realizing that all skin-to-skin contact is not ceased just because the cock has a piece of rubber on it. He hungrily obliged, and flopped onto her like a child at bedtime. He jerked around until he found her hole, and plunged inside it.... and.. tried again.. It felt odd to Chris. Like there was nothing actually there. He sat back and looked again, and realized that her was so large, there was no way his mediocre would create any friction inside it. Tears pooled in his piggy little eyes, and he glared at her. "YOU ARE ONE OF THE TROLLS! YOUR CHINA IS BAD!" She smiled and said, "Just fuck my asshole, then, silly." He gasped, sending a chunk of phlegm flying into her yawning twat.

He quickly shoved his sweaty dick into her ass. She cried out, the pain reminding her of childhood, when she and her father would go on "camping trips" to the back alley behind the 7-11. His eyes bulged. After an amazing 15 seconds, he blew his load inside her. She screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO USE A CONDOM." to which he replied, "Sticky sticky boom boom." then moved himself on top of her again. She clambered for air underneath him. His pelvis was set directly above her face, his gelatinous, cellulite-riddled asscheeks holding her in place. He pinched her nose, and when she opened her mouth, he slammed his shit-covered 4-incher into her mouth, and began pistoning it back and forth. Vomit exploded around his wiener, and he moaned, the warm stickiness making him fuck her mouth harder. He vaguely heard cracking noises, but didn't stop. Jessie became very still. His cock pumped hot acidic cum down her throat, and it popped out in little bubbles from her nose. He stood, surveyed his lover for a moment, then pulled his pants up and trotted off, looking at his Poke'mon cards with relish.

"THANKS CHINA THAT WAS PRETTY COOL!"

Watching from the bushes, @oddguy finished, right into his kippah.

@messyjessie

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Author: madh8er
Date: March 9th, 2012

It's called City of Splendor, and it follows several middle school kids who find themselves in possesion of various mysterious items. Here's a piece, it's the introduction of the main charecter. I'm hoping to enter it some contests. If something is bold it means I want to change it

At 7:32 A.M. December 18, 2011 in City of Splendor CA, a thirteen year old boy named Gavin Jones noticed the charger and ear buds for his mp3 player was missing. Enraged, he wandered through his two-story suburban townhouse, kicking open his doors and yelling for an explanation from the empty house.
Gavin marched confidently into his older brother痴 room and rummaged through his drawers until he found a pair of ear phones. They were battered, but they would have to do. He returned to his room and tossed the earphones on his bed, packed his back pack, and changed into a shirt with the logo of his brother痴 band plastered on the front. Satisfied, he grabbed his mp3 player and headphones, and then stopped.
There was no jack for the headphones. There was no plug for his charger either, or a power switch, just a smoothness all around the border. A joke, thought Gavin. My brother took my mp3 player, and left this small chunk of plastic as a joke. When he turned the piece of plastic over he noticed his name was scrawled on the back, just as it had been on his mp3 player. An elaborate joke, the type he was used to. He tossed it back on his bed in disappointment.
At 7:43 A.M. December 18, 2011 in City of Splendor CA, in a two story townhouse in a quite neighborhood, Gavin Jones痴 mp3 player turned itself on. The light caught Gavin痴 eye, and he watched the screen, transfixed. An unfamiliar logo appeared on screen, a woman with a dazzling smile. She slowly turned her head to look directly and Gavin, and giggled slightly when their eyes met.
滴ello, and welcome to Bibliotheca. I知 Salus. Audio input or manual input?・she asked him, with a voice like laughing flowers. Gavin picked up his mp3 player, and the logos eyes seemed to follow him.
泥id you just say something?・Gavin asked, and then felt an immediate wave of stupidity. There was no speaker; of course the machine had not said anything. The last thing he expected was an answer.
鄭udio input confirmed,・the woman said sweetly, her voice coming through clean and sharp in Gavin痴 ears. 展ould you like to hear your usual morning playlist, or would you like to explore the Bibliotheca music library?・
展hat?・Gavin said, breathing steadily.
展ould you like to hear your usual morning playlist, or would you like to explore the Bibliotheca music library?・the logo repeated, annunciating more clearly this time.
Between 7:45 A.M. and 7:49 A.M. Gavin Jones sat on his bed and searched for a speaker of some kind on his mp3 player. He found none, nor did he find any buttons of any kinds, or any ports. All he found was his own named scrawled on the back in permanent marker. Finally he turned his music player around to view the logo. She was still smiling serenely, looking into his eyes. He moved it around in his hand, and the logo痴 eyes followed his movements. He sighed deeply, and then decided to abandon all reason.
鄭re you there?・Gavin asked with reluctance.
鉄ystem is active,・the logo replied cheerfully, the voice coming from nowhere but clear as day. Gavin listened carefully, but could detect no source of sound.
展hat is this?・he demanded.
展ould you like to access help file Introduction to Bibliotheca?・The logo asked him, with a pitying tone in her voice.
添eah, yeah do that,・he said, still listening for the source of the sound.
The image on the screen changed, the smiling woman replaced by a middle aged mans grinning face.
展elcome to Bibliotheca!・he proclaimed in a booming voice. 釘ibliotheca is the largest collection of art in the world. Within the Bibliotheca you will find the greatest paintings, movies, manuscripts, and music ever created. From Hemmingway to Mozart, from Warhol to Hendrix, you will be able to view murals that were destroyed thousands of years ago, or read the greatest symphonies ever composed yet never played. We have ancient religious chantings by a Ukrainian cave cult, the last song Kurt Cobain heard before he died, Da Vinci痴 suicide note, and operas composed only inside the mind of an autistic child the world will never hear.・
典he best way to learn to use Bibliotheca is by using it. Explore it, what it has to offer, and take its suggestions; the Bibliotheca might know you better than you know yourself. Art can change how you see the world, and how you see yourself, and that means it can change you. The greatest artists in the world portray the deepest emotions in the strongest ways. With the access you have to the greatest books ever written or songs ever composed, you may find yourself rapidly open to new emotions and viewpoints. Try not to be overwhelmed; art is about surfing the waves of emotion, not drowning in them, and you have very high waves to ride. This art can change you, and you can change the world.・
The man leaned in conspiritorally. 典his is a gift, Gavin,・he said, with compassion and sternness. Gavin swallowed but did not take his eyes off the man on the screen. 撤lease respect it as such.・
The man disappeared and the familiar logo of the woman appeared. She had a sheepish grin plastered on her face, and was looking into Gavin痴 eyes.
滴ello, and welcome to Bibliotheca! My name is Salus, in case you forgot. It means 蘇elper・in Latin, and I知 here to help. What can I do for you?・She asked, gazing at Gavin with a cautious expression that he returned tenfold. He thought for a moment.
的 can talk to you?・he asked.
鄭ffirmative,・answered Salus, relieved to have a question she could answer. 鄭udio mode active.・
鄭nd only I can hear you?・
鄭ffirmative.・
鄭m I insane?・Gavin asked.
哲o. Calm down, Gavin,・said Salus.
徹k,・said Gavin. 的 need to go to school I can稚 be talking to my-・he broke off
釘ibliotheca,・supplied Salus.
釘ibliotheca, yeah. I can稚 be talking to you and listening to music without headphones. People will think I知 crazy.,・said Gavin, and then his voice cracked. 的 think I知 crazy.・
展ould you like to enable privacy mode?・asked Salus.
展ill that let me plug in my headphones? And use Bibliotheca without talking to you?・
添eah.・said Salus coolly.
泥id you just say 惣eah・right now?・asked Gavin
添eah. My syntax updates automatically. Would you like to enable privacy mode?・she asked.
添eah, uh yes, enable privacy mode,・Gavin said. The familiar buttons and ports sprung up from the sides of his phone, along with the original logo, and he grabbed his brother痴 headphones and plugged them into the Bibliotheca. 添ou there?・he asked.
添es,・said Salus, and her voice came through crisp and clear. 鄭udio/Manuel input enabled in privacy mode. Would you like to listen to your usual morning playlist, or would you like to explore Bibliotheca?・
摘xplore Bibliotheca,・Gavin said quickly as he walked out of his house. Salus grinned at him, and he grinned back.
敵ood choice,・she said.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Author: Meepsheep
Date: August 21st, 2011

Equivamp was stroking her long unwashed brown hair in the light of her TV screen. She watched as her television light up with names complaining about her soft chats.

I wish I could find a man that loved me despite my soft chats...

Little did she know, that man was closer to her than she thought.

WheatThins was enjoying another night drooling over drawn depictions of young girls on the internet. His parents were out, and George was sedated by the gentle coo of his older brother's anime DVDs. All the while wishing he had a soft young girl to call his own.

Why can't there just be one... one for me...

That night, after a session of 都tress relief・ the two got onto IRC to indulge in meaningless rants regarding their humdrum lives. Between her and her fur, and he and his loli, the two were soon greeted with the needed k-lines. After begging for their hops back, they joined the channel and saw each other for the magical first time...

Sparks of delicate young love were flying as the two chatted about pointless shit nobody else wanted to hear.

OMG ANIME!!!!
OMG FURRY SHIT!!!
OMG CARTOON PORN!!!

That night, WheatThins went to sleep with a printed image of her DeviantART ID on his pillow. He knew he needed her, and she needed him. Equivamp dreamed of a handsome WheatThins taking her away in the middle of the night and brutally dominating her while she was in her fursuit. Upon awakening, she knew what she had to do.

She told her mom she was going to a friends house that night. Lying to her mother was once of the worst things she felt that she could do (being brought up as a traditional Baptist), but she knew it had to be done if she wanted the sweet feeling of her and her love becoming one.

WheatThins awaited eagerly for his one TRUE AND HONEST love to arrive at his home. Being a special occasion, he actually bothered to put a pair of underwear on George and attempt to make hot wings without burning them. He had already masturbated five times that day in preparation for what was to come, the night had to be perfect ・he even bothered to shower.

Around 8:00, he heard a knock on the door. His chest rushed as he darted down the staircase, eager to take his sweet Equivamp in his arms and give her the tender love only he could provide. Doing a quick check in the mirror to assure he looked his best.

Opening the door, he did not see the love of his life in a zebra suit but raher...

Why don't you take a seat over there?

Equivamp was waiting at the police station in tears. It was at that moment she realized she shouldn't have tweeted. 敵oing to meet random guy in Chicago I met on the internet!・

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Author: Aroukar
Date: July 7th, 2012

Part I: Who the hell is Aroukar?

Walton exited the taxi cab and walked onto the city sidewalks bustling with people. Though it was night, sweat rolled down his forehead. The humidity from all the activity going on was taking its toll. Orienting himself to his surroundings, he located the jazz lounge called Fritzl and proceeded to enter. He was relieved when he entered the lobby and was fanned by an air-conditioning system. A ma羡re d檀el noted his presence and waved to him. "Do you have a reservation, sir?" the man asked in a highly effeminate voice which contrasted sharply with his ebony skin.

"No, but I am looking for someone." Walton asked.
"For what reason, sir?"
"Legal reasons, that's all I can say."
"Very well, who are you looking for?"
"Miss Minty." A flash of understanding came over the man's face, and he grinned with gap-toothed mouth. He turned around and walked through a rich purple velvet curtain which presumably lead to the main area of the establishment. What kind of jazz lounge is this? Walton thought to himself. The black man returned promptly, "Ms. Minty would rather stay where she is. She's invited you in."
"Lead the way."

The lounge was quite atypical, decorated in shades of gray and purple. Music by heavy metal bands was played at sluggish speed and lower volume. The walls were decorated with scenes from famous snuff films. The tables were being cleaned by nude men greased in soap rubbing themselves all over the tables and chairs. Though these details were bizarre, the overall effect was only slighty annoying. Walton looked around and noticed that there were almost no people around, save a booth occupied by a young woman. The black man pointed this particular booth out, and followed Walton closely the rest of the way.

The woman wore a long green dress, and was eying Walton as he approached. Her hands motioned to the space opposite her, and Walton wasted no time sitting there. The ma羡re d檀el stood very close to the table, smiling but saying nothing. "So?" she said demurely. Reacting quickly, Walton reached inside his coat and pulled out a manila envelope. Remembering manners, he introduced himself after placing this manila jacket in front of him. "I am Sherringford Abigail Walton, a lawyer. I am pleased to meet you Ms. Minty."
"The pleasure is all mine. What brings you down to my cozy estabishment?"
"You own this place?" Walton asked, curious.
"Yes, now before you start asking more questions please answer mine." she said soberly. Pleasantly surprised by her directness, Walton cut to the chase. "It seems your relative, Mr. Aroukar, has left some property to you in his will."
"I don't know this person."
"I am just following my instructions."
"What exactly are we talking about here? Is it substantial?"
"Possibly the whole of his estate including Enumclaw Mansion, and 47 million dollars, among other things."
"I am definitely interested, what happens if I agree?"
"You must attend the reading of his will at Enumclaw Mansion. Transportations costs will be covered. Additional information is inside this folder," Walton finished by sliding the folder over to her.

As he stood up to leave Minty asked with curiosity: "By the way, what's with your middle name?"

The question brought up uncomfortable memories of his father.

I am not a girl, dad!
Nonsense! You are a splendid girl.

Clearing his head quickly, Walton answered quietly. "My father always wanted a girl."

The black ma羡re d檀el overheard this, and started laughing loudly. Walton ran out of the lounge to dry his tears, and to prepare to catch his plane. Next stop; Lord Scumhook's Residence.

Ass Manor was a interesting example in architecture; the formal gardens were stunning with fountains utilizing real urine, and sunbaked sculptures made out of shit. Walton was quite impressed with the phallically shaped house, which featured two massive dome-shaped greenhouses at one end, and the main entrance which tapered to a point at the other end. Walton drove up to the house proper. After collecting another manila folder, he approached the main entrance and used the bronze knocker. After a short while, a sweaty hispanic man dressed formally, opened the door and greeted Walton. "Ah. Mr. Walton I presume."
"Yes, that is me."
"Do come in. I will return with Lord Scumhook promptly." With that, the man bowed rigidly and turned down the main hallway.

"Oh, Lord Scumhook we shouldn't!" giggled Linda, the head chaimbermaid. "Ludicrous! Come now dear, and let old Scummy into your warm oven." Declared Lord Bubbles Scumhook. The woman showed an inclination to give into Scumhook's advances, when unexpectedly, the butler knocked on the frame of the door. "My Lord, your guest has arrived." Scumhook disengaged himself from the woman and dressed, complaining "Ah. Damn it all to hell. Gonzalo! Keep Linda entertained in my absence." "Yes sir!" Gonzalo answered effusively.

Walton was examining the impressive self-portrait of Lord Scumhook. Dressed as a nobleman, Scumhook sat on an oak chair. His face was rigid and he stared off into the space on his left. The artist rendered the reeking sweat dripping off Scumhook's prominent neck, beautifully. As Walton marveled, Lord Scumhook appeared behind him. "It's quite impressive, isn't it?" Scumhook whispered into Walton's ear. The surprise caused Walton to jump. "Ah, Lord Scumhook! You've startled me!"
"Life is full of surprises, Mr. Walton. Sometimes it will be sweet, consensual sex, and sometimes it will be thoroughly humiliating anal ."
"Indeed." Walton answered uncomfortably, not too pleased with Scumhook's choice of metaphor.
"Now about this, Mr. ...Aroukar."
"Yes, that is his name."
"You say that he may have potentially left something in his will for me?"
"That's what my instructions say."
"It's going to take something more substantial to convince me of your proposition."
"Why?"
"I don't need wealth or prestige. I already have plenty of that."
"I knew this might happen, so I came prepared." Walton said as he pulled out a black notebook, and after a moment's hesitation said: "Perhaps, the Tonic of Saladin, might ...interest you?"
"That's preposterous! The recipe was lost in antiquity."
"From what I heard, Mr. Aroukar, spent many years among ruins, searching out for interesting trinkets such as these. I'd say it's very probable that he may have this in his possession. Even if he does not, perhaps you might take a liking to another of the items among his collection."

Scumhook's eyeballs palpably bulged out as he used critical thinking to analyse the situation. After all considerations, he opened his mouth,and an impossibly long tongue snaked out and combed his curly black hair. After this action, he spoke. "Very well Mr. Walton. Give me the details and I shall head out there."
"Here you go, Lord Scumhook." Walton said as he passed the manila envelope to Scumhook. He turned around and exited the house.

Scumhook read over the details, and remarked to himself: "Looks like I have plenty of time to prepare." A smile formed on his face as he started walking back to his butler and chambermaid. As he did so he yelled: "Gonzalo! Tell Linda, its going to be DP!"

Walton was getting in his car, when he received a call. "Yes? Ah it is done, then? Excellent." Walton answered contentedly. He was just informed that his meeting with the famous faggotologist and kikeconomist, Dr. Oddguy, had been arranged.

Walton parked in the multilevel parking lot at JEU (Jewish Enterpreneurial University). After paying a fee for parking and a fee for using the door, Walton entered the lobby. He approached the reception office and inquired on Dr. Oddguy's location.

After, bribing the receptionist and enduring remarks about his non-jewness, Walton was pointed in the right direction. As he walked throught the hallways, he passed several classrooms, teaching interestingly named courses; Scheming 101, Advanced Swindling 201, Kikeconomy 103, and so on. Some courses were more hands-on than others. For example, Walton passed a classroom teaching a course called Blending In 110.Inside the classroom the teacher was discussing things such as clothing and speaking methods to be employed when confronting the non-kosher masses. The students, were in little groups discussing these topics and implementing these techniques. "Remember, never let them know you are a Jew. If they offer you food..." The teacher said. "I'm not hungry." The students replied in unison. "Good." The teacher said, pleased.

Walton passed a classroom space that served as a synagogue. Within, the Rabbi was rabidly giving a speech on the dirtyness of the non-Jews, God's special plan to rid the world of them, and the superiority of the Jews themselves. Walton rushed past nervously. In his haste, he did not look ahead of him and he bumped into a tall man. The man's green eyes stared him down, and the faintest trace of a psychotic smile was on his lips. He could have passed for an ordinary European, except that a star of David was scarred on his forehead. The man said nothing. Walton said nothing. Before Walton could speak however, the man knocked him out cold.

When he came to, Walton was in a sunny office. The man's blond hair glowed against the sunlight, as he stared out the window. Without turning he spoke to Walton: "Sherringford Abigail Walton. A gay name." Still slightly out of it, Walton answered confused. "Excuse me?"
"I bet your daddy loved those girlish looks you have."
"I-I don't know what you're talking about." Walton said apprehensively, as he became more aware.
"Don't lie to me. I can smell your gay from a mile away." the stranger said as he turned to face Walton.
"Look man, I'm married, I have kids..." Walton said before being cut off.
"Is that so? Well, I guess I was wrong...for now."
"Look, can I go? I have an appointment with someone."
"Who are you looking for?" the stranger said suddenly helpful.
"Dr. Oddguy."
"Oh."
"What?"
"That's me."

After having some coffee, Walton asked the doctor why he had not recognized him from his name, if he knew he was going to have an appointment. Oddguy responded that he had simply forgotten, and Walton would just have to suck it up.

"I know why you're here." Oddguy said, patting the manila envelope he had taken from Walton while he was unconscious. "My real question is: Who is Aroukar and why should I care?" Oddguy finalized.
"That's a difficult question to answer. Aroukar was a lot of things."
"Such as?"
"War veteran, amateur archeologist, writer, avid furry hunter, among other things."
"Interesting. Even more so, considering that I don't know him. Why would he decide to bequeath his estate to me?"
"I honestly don't know. Perhaps it will all become clear, if you attend the reading of his will."

At this time, Oddguy's Jewish blood boiled at the prospect of earning easy money, and power. Unable to resist this compulsion, Oddguy, all too readily agreed.

"I shall see you there, Mr. Walton."
"Of course, Dr. Oddguy."
"Perhaps, we will see if you really are a girl." Oddguy whispered.
"What?"
"Nothing, just an old Hebrew blessing."
"Oh. Thanks!"

Walton was in luck, the last two inheritors were able to come together in one place, saving time. All the players were nearly in place

It was a rather quiet in the park where Walton had arranged the meeting. A pleasant breeze blew, and the birds sang, but the place was seemingly devoid of human beings. It was noon already, and Walton waited anxiously in a bench under a shady tree. It was so pleasant, Walton could not help falling into a deep slumber. He awoke in an uncomfortable vertical position, the rough texture of bark at his back. He tried to move, but found that he had been secured with rope. Two women appraised him. One was older and dressed in what appeared to be a nun's habit, whereas the other was young and dressed as a professional business woman. "We should really let him down, Shinmera." Said the mature woman. "No, we have to make sure he's not a chauvinistic pig." Said a younger female voice. "Look he's awake!" said the older one. "Time for an interrogation, Trixie." declared the younger woman.

"Who are you?" Walton asked. "Don't be a dumbass, you know who we are."
"Trixie and Shinmera?"
"Right. I guess you do think a little with your big head."
"So what's up with this setup?" Walton asked tensely. "Walton was suddenly smacked. "We are the ones asking the questions here!" said Shinmera. Walton learned quickly, and held his tongue.

"Oh wow! Looks like this one's a total bitch." Shinmera said pleased. "That's the spirit, Mr. Walton." Trixie encouraged.
"So, what's your game? Talk us into it with an apparent inheritance, from some guy we don't know, drag us into a sick game, and finally and murder us?"
"No, no! You've got this all wrong!"
"Oh really! It's going to take a lot more than documents and words, to prove that you are telling the truth."
"What do I need to do?"
"You just sit there, while we use pain to make you sing."

A few hours later, the swelling had subsided, and Walton's screaming had been reduced to a pathetic sobbing. The were now entirely convinced, that he was telling the truth. They did not apologize for the ass pounding or nut-smashing situations which Walton endured. Nevertheless, Walton was grateful that they had agreed; his employer at the mansion would be especially so.

Part II: The Mansion

Enumclaw Mansion sat on an island in a lake in the South American country of Mierda. The Mierdan goverment had sold the island to Aroukar at the expense of the native tribals. Their humiliation was complete by the fact, that the construction of the mansion was done mostly by the very same tribals. Even now, you could find shit-smeared stone tablets encased in recesses in the walls, tribal curses, some would say. In any case, the removal of the tribals from the island merely added them to the population of cannibalistic, insane tribals of the land surrounding the coastline of the lake.

The party arrived by helicopter, on a humid tropical day. The sweltering sun, had an adverse effect, especially on those unaccustomed to this clime. Lord Scumhook perspired profusely, each falling drop sizzling as it fell onto the asphalt path leading to the main structure. The actual mansion was a two-story building, built in the Georgian style. A construction of brick and marble, made up the exteriors. There were no gardens to speak of, instead there were many marble statues riddled with bullets, or otherwise smashed into pieces. These stautes were set into earth scorched black and pocked with

"Oh What happened to these statues?" Minty asked. Walton who was wiping his forehead with a hankerchief, answered quickly: "One of Aroukar's many forms of entertainment." "Seems as though an army pillaged this place." commented Dr. Oddguy. "He had the money, he had no obligations to anyone, so he spent it as he saw fit." said a thick eastern European voice. The speaker emerged from the shadows of the manor which they were now very close to."

"Pardon me. This is the primary caretaker of the mansion, Mr. Zivon." Walton explained quickly to the guests.

"I'm very pleased you have all come. It's quite dull to mantain a house, now things will get lively, I hope." said Zivon.

"We'll see Mr. Zivon. Please, open the doors and let Mr. Diareah, know that we have arrived."
"Off, course." Walton said impassively wanting to escape the tremendous heat outside.

The doors were opened and they arrived in an rectangular foyer. The floor was marble, and set in the floor was a plaque which read. "Look Up."

Unable to resist the compulsion, the guests looked up. A massive portrait of the elderly Aroukar seated on a throne awaited them. He had a smile on his face, his left hand held a book, while the right protuded forwards in an unmistakable gesture, which communicated Aroukar's feelings for guests in his abode.

"Fuck You."

"Ah yes." Zivon spoke suddenly. "I remember when Mr. Aroukar had that fresco installed. Mr. Aroukar would laugh every time he walked in here. As everyone looked down to Zivon, they noticed he was accompanied by a young man, dressed formally.

"Welcome everyone. My name is Explosive Diareah, I'm the person who has called you out here, through my associate, Mr. Sherringford Walton. This is, or more precisely WAS the home of the reclusive Mr. Aroukar. As your instructions say, you will stay on this island for one week. The schedule is as follows:

Today you will all attend a preliminary briefing late in the evening.
Tomorrow, and for four days afterwards, individualized briefings with all of you.
Last day, final briefing.

Any questions?"

"What do we do, right now?" Asked Dr. Oddguy
"You all have the run of the house. Meet me in the library at 7:00PM

After this brief explanation, the guests departed to view the house for themselves. One of the guests, Minty arrived at a solid wooden door, with a plaque which read Photographic Gallery. Once opened, it revealed a spacious area with many tables, upon which many framed photographs sat. Three walls were also stuffed with hanging frames. Opposite the door, stood tall windows, through which sunlight filtered revealing the dust wafting in the air. Minty approached the nearest table. It was themed with Aroukar's birth, one frame was titled: The Birth of the Blessed Badr Al-Jahani, Istanbul 1918. The picture was that of a smiling Muslim holy man in the foreground holding a naked white babe by its arms, triumphantly. He was surrounded by other men who gestured to the boy with excitement. Barely visible, in the background was a turkish woman gazing at the screen with a lifeless agonized expression. So much so, that she seemed dead. "Huh." Minty exclaimed intrigued. The reason she had been attracted to this room was the idea of potential proof of a filial connection with Aroukar. This first image was discouraging, seeing as she didn't know any Muslims personally, much less associated with them.

Nevertheless, she moved to another table. It contained early childhood pictures, Aroukar still in Muslim lands. Finally when the pictures approached the 1930's, she encountered a picture of Aroukar in a New York harbor, next to a balding, white man wearing glasses. This picture was called: Meeting Uncle Richard, New York 1931-2. "This looks much more promising." Minty spoke to herself as she traced Aroukar, now living with his uncle Richard in Wisconsin. She glanced quickly over a picture called: Becoming a Real American, Milwaukee 1933. It showed Aroukar having a barbeque with a large American flag hanging in the background. Aroukar was grinning ear-to-ear as he watched his Quran burn in the barbeque.

Minty moved further in time, until WWII. Aroukar seemed to have been the photographer for many of the wartime photographs. One titled: Fucking up the Nazis, Paris 1944 depicted Aroukar's buddies ass-fucking a few dead Germans. Another: Fine German Girls, Berlin 1945 was similarly self-explanatory.

After the war, the number of pictures increased substantially, but were quite similar thematically. Over here, was Aroukar after a successful furry hunt in Africa. Over there was another, documenting Aroukar's first experiments with drugs in the 60's. The pictures from this era, started to show a different side of Aroukar; the brightness of his youth, visibly faded and he seemed more world-weary. Varied locales from around the world were displayed: India, Ireland, Cuba, China, among other nations. The 70's continued this trend, and it seemed to slow down with the arrival of the 80's.

One particularly memorable image was called: Beautiful Fire, Toronto 1982. In it, a gleeful Aroukar stood over an overlook of the city, as the city burned. To the side, a Volkswagen van stood crammed with metal containers, some of which were on their side; empty. It seemed as though Aroukar had found the spark of life once more. However,as the decade passed it seemed that he focused these new found energies into social activities. The early 90's reflected this quite clearly, as he tried every club known to man. In 1994, it seemed he had settled into a nondescript society, simply known as the Gentlemen's Club. The first instance of this showed a well-dressed Aroukar among similarly attired companions of agnate ages. There were 47 men, but as the years passed, their numbers dropped off without replacement. There were about 2 dozen men by the year 2000, 16 by 2003, 11 by 2005, and only three left by the time of the last photograph Aroukar had in association with these men in 2011.

Curiousity sated, Minty stretched and headed to the window, to take in the view outside. As she turned she saw a hooded figure walking away from the window and vanishing from her sight to the left. She rushed to the window, but could not find him. However, the impression of boots in the grass close to the window proved that the person had been watching for some time.

Trixie and Shinmera decided to survey the exterior of the property first.

The grounds of the mansion included a beach and docks, a small stable, a garden, a series of marble statues and busts, the helipad, and a cemetery.

"Shinmera, let's go over there!" Trixie said pointing at the stable consisting of the buiding proper, and and a fenced area. As they approached they saw a man repairing a section of the wooden post. "Hey you!" Shinmera said. The man glanced up wiped some sweat from his brow, and looked at the two women. He was of Latin origins, and had a full beard, but had no other hair on his head.

"Yees?" He said in a heavily accented voice.
"We're going to take a look around the stable, Is it a problem?"
"No no no no no. The stable is bad place right now.. I will bring out horses if you want to use them."
"What's the problem with us going inside?" Shinmera asked slightly annoyed. The man's heavy accent was making her struggle with every word.
"It is still very dirty."
"Dirty from what?" Trixie interjected.
"Well, from the boss man's body of course."
"Boss man?" Shinmera said expecting an explanation.
"Nobody told you gringos? Condenao perro yanqui..." the stablehand muttered under his breath. He was quiet for a moment and in his clearest English said:

"The master, Aroukar, died inside."

After a moment of surprise, both women regained their composure. Now their curiousity grew exponentially, and after cajoling the man, he reluctantly unlocked the door.

The interior consisted of three stalls for horses, and to the side horsefeed, assort and a tank of water. Currently two of the stables were occupied by horses. They snorted softly as the women approached. Trixie busied herself with petting the animals, while Shinmera made her way to the unoccupied stall.

They had attempted to clean up, but there had been too much blood. Even now, one could feel the extent of the carnage by the blood that remained. On the wall opposite the door, a lone bloody downward-dragging handprint, served as the evidence of a human presence. "Anything interesting Shinmera?" asked Trixie from the next stall. "A slight amount of blood, a handprint, and nothing else" Shinmera answered concisely. "We should go out for a horse ride!" Trixie said defusing the tension. "Yeah, let's go." Shinmera answered.

As she exited the stall, her pants snagged against the frame of the door. Checking for any signs of tearing, she noticed a small clump of light yellowy fur on the nail her pant leg caught on. She looked at the horses. Dark brown and black. Not a match. Perhaps from another horse. Shinmera tought to herself. She decided to ask the stablehand.

The horses were saddled and the man was making final adjustments. The kind woman had already mounted the brown horse, and waited for her friend. Satisfied with his work he leaned against the wall of the stable and pulled out and lighted a cigar. Before he could put it in his mouth, it was pulled from his hands by the tough woman from earlier. She pulled it into her own mouth and tried to smoke like a badass. However, this gambit caused her to choke and she spit out the offending cigar, flinging it into the distance. Acting nonchalantly she put her question to him.

"Did you ever have other horses?"
"Not at all. Just the two you see there." He said gesturing towards the waiting horses.
"No light yellow horses?" Shinmera asked more specifically.
"Nope. Why do you ask?"
"I found this clump of hair, in the stable where the old man died." Shinmera said as she handed him the clump for his examination. This will jog his memory for sure. She thought hopefully.

The man scrutinized the clump of hair carefully. He touched it, smelled it, and licked it, his frown growing slightly with each test. Finally he brushed it against his trousers before extending his hand to return it.

"Well?" Shinmera asked exasperated.
"It definitely ain't horse hair."
"So, what is it?"
"Some kind of synthetic fiber, near as I can tell." He answered shrugging his shoulders.
"Huh. Is that so?" Shinmera answered considering this new information. After a few seconds, she asked her final question:

"How did Aroukar die?" The man's eyes grew big in surprise and fear.
"What are you? Some kind of fucking detective? I had nothing to do with it or with the Colombian girl! It's all lies! I didn't fuck no jailbait in Bogot・" At this, Shinmera knew he had him cornered.
"Who knows? How about you tell me about the old man, and maybe we'll let this slip by." Shinmera said with a menacing grin.

"Fine fine. Just don't expect to hear anything new. I already told the cops everything I know. I came into the stable that morning, and the guy was just lying on his face, blood pouring out of his wrinkled ass. Bubba was in there with him. I don't know what happened but I guess he lost his mind and tried to get Bubba to fuck him."

"Bubba? The horse?" Shinmera said hesitantly as she made the connection.
"Yes. The black one."
"Well, he's definitey black." Shinmera said as she watched her mount from the distance.
"Hey you ruined a perfectly good cigar. Are you going to pay for it?" The man said distracting her. Shinmera smashed his balls with a well-placed kick as an answer. She turned and mounted the horse. Then she and Trixie rode off.

"Okay. No problem." The man said weakly to no one in particular.

Scumhook immediately headed to his room as soon as the introductions were out of the way. He wanted nothing more than to relax, after the arduous journey, and unbearable heat and humidity. This last situation had caused drops of sweat to hang between his asscheeks, irritating him with every step he took. He went into the left hall which had stairs going up to the bedrooms. As he approached them, a loud creaking was heard from somewhere above. Scumhook squealed like a girl. No one approached; he was utterly alone it seemed. He ascended the stairs, and stood in a hallway of doors. One, in the far left was completely open. Feeling much more relieved he walked to the open door, and looked inside.

A private study. Gray d r a p e s rustled in the breeze that was coming from the open windows behind them. A desk was set to a wall and there were empty dusty shelves. A clock ticked above the doorframe. It seemed as though, this room was emptied recently. Happily, Scumhook seated himself on the chair and relieved the awful sweaty itch from earlier. Soothed, he took a look at the desk. It was nearly bare, stained with pencil and pen marks. The drawers were empty, except one which was brimming with pens, pencils, and quills. A lamp stood against the wall, with two buttons. One of them was marked with a small note saying "Broken". Scumhook twisted the other one, and the lamp turned on. What the function of the other button was, he couldn't discern. It didn't appear to be broken. Twisting it did nothing, however. He remained at the desk, enjoying the cool breeze from the window at his left. Looking out, he could discern the shapes of Shinmera and Trixie, as they rode around the coast of the island. Nothing seemed unusual.

A fly buzzed in. As soon as his ears picked up the sound, he froze. That very fly brought up uncomfortable memories of his first and only marriage.

---------

Their marriage had been arranged since Scumhook's childhood. His betrothed, the Italian Duchess Severina was graceful, and enjoyable in society. Her beauty and charm made every man stop in his tracks. Scumhook's family was wealthy and part of the nobility. This was due to Scumhook's most famous ancestor, the royal Assfucker of England under Elizabeth I. No ass went unpunished, no hole unsullied during his tenure. As a result, the prestige of the family increased. These and other considerations, led to the match being made. Indeed, the marriage went ahead, and the first part of their honeymoon went splendidly, as his wife fulfilled all of his wildest fantasies. Then, things turned sour, quickly.

It all started, the day after Scumhook had managed to stuff a basketball in his wife's ass. As her streched anus, dripped on the bedsheets, she turned to her husband.

"Love?"
"Hmmm?"
"Can we talk?"
"Not now woman, your salacious endeavors have worn out my body and spirit..."
"I think it's important."
"Very well. I suppose this is about how I want my breakfast in the morning. You should know that it is always a carafe of gin, and steak and eggs cooked..."
"No. It's not about that." His wife rudely interrupted. Scumhook was sorely tempted to discipline his wife, but he refrained, for fear that the swelling might make his morning blowjob unpleasurable. He let his wife speak.
"Can we talk about my feelings and desires?"
"Ahhhh." Scumhook groaned unsurprised. He knew very well this moment would come. He had his response ready. "May I choose between desire and emotion?"
Severina considered this carefully. Deciding to forgo her feelings about the relationship, she decided to express what she was lacking sexually.
"Husband. I wish that you would satisfy my needs in bed."
Scumhook's eyes gleamed with joy, agreeing, not knowing what was in store for him. His fate was sealed as soon as he fatally uttered: "Certainly."

The first sign was the activity selected for the following night. Scumhook anxiously awaited his wife, expecting a simple night. Finally as the clock struck eight in the night. His wife was seen entering the bedchambers wheeling a man-sized refrigerated container. As soon as this was in a suitable position, Severina turned to her husband and smilingly said: "It's a threesome."
"Who's the other person?" Scumhook asked confused. As an answer, Severina unlocked the container, and after straining with the weight, dragged a corpse to the bed. Scumhook remained speechless as his wife undressed and lay on the bed, pinning Scumhook between the the corpse and herself. "Scumhook my love, meet my late sister Marta. The poor dear died a virgin, and since you're the kinky one, I thought you would help her."

Gathering his wits, Scumhook replied: "I don't think I can go through with this, my dear."
"Don't be silly! Look she's practically begging to be fucked." Severina said, spreading the corpse's legs. "Besides, you promised you'd do anything for my pleasure." she finalized. Scumhook reached for the night table and consumed a load of hallucinogenics. After inhaling sharply, he said: "Let's do this."

The following nights delved even deeper into Severina's dark desires. Scumhook felt his grip on sanity slipping away. He expressed this concern to his wife. She laughed it off, saying that such things were useless. He disagreed, so he held on as long as he could.

The final straw came one night as his wife arrived with an oversized dildo. It was as thick as an aluminum can, and as long as a bedpost. That wasn't what broke him.

First was the sound. A strange buzzing which was disimilar from the regular sound of a battery-powered dildo. It was more similar to the buzzing of flying insects. Indeed this was the case, as he observed a lone fly, escape from the tip of the hollow plastic dong.

Severina lubricated and inserted it after some difficulty, into Scumhook's anus. He could feel it vibrating inside his ass. It was a terror quite similar to having a fly in one's ear, yet magnified horrendously. After 15 minutes of mere thrusting, Severina stopped and removed the base, replacing it with a plunger which she began to sink in. As the pressure inside, the dildo built, the mass of flies was pushed closer to the small opening at the top. Previously inside his ass, the flies had avoided exiting the dong, which Scumhook found quite fortunate. Now with the aid of some mechanical incentive, they were bulging against the aperture.

No! No! No! No! No! Scumhook thought futilely. His wife came around to his face and french-kissed him. "Ready, my love?" she asked, though it was more of a declaration, than an inquiry. Forgoing her husband's response, she sped the plunger to its end.

The inside of his ass ached with an unholy irritation, and as the dong remained firmly lodged in his anus, it proved unending. Scumhook writhed on the floor. From the corner of his eye, he spotted his wife masturbating at the sight of his plight. Before his eyes, his wife transformed into a hideous feminist, a creature who delighted in the suffering of men, in the tales of old. Scumhook should have understood sooner, but now he had only one option left to him: To restore his honor and save his wife's soul, he would have to slay her.

----------

Scumhook suddenly snapped back to the present, and upon sighting the hated fly, which had landed upon the broken switch, he smashed it with the palm of his hand producing a small clicking sound. His relief was immediate, however when he tried to ascertain the origins of the clicking noise, he realized that a small drawer he had never seen before had opened. It only contained a small box with the dimensions of a cigar box. It was decorated with a strange symbol consisting of two intersecting circles and a line intersecting both circles. It was locked, and before Scumhook could examine it more profoundly, there was a knock at the frame of the door. Sherringford Walton stood there.

"Scumhook? Dinner will be served shortly, I was sent to fetch you."
"Yes, yes. Thank you." Scumhook said as he wrapped the box in his coat, and tucked it under his arm.
"What do you have there?" Walton asked with avid curiousity.
"Something I found in this study."
"I guess they missed something when they emptied this room."
"Why did they empty it?"
"Well, it was Aroukar's study and cleaning it out felt appropiate."
"What do you mean?"
"The housestaff were overly protective of it, saying that Aroukar would not have approved. Mr. Diareah called it superstitious bullshit, and forcibly ordered it."
"Interesting. Anyhow, shall we head down Walton?" Scumhook said, intrigued but not pressing the issue for now. His stay at Enumclaw Mansion, had just become more interesting.

Part III: The Plot Thickens and Engorges with Blood

Zivon and the less important house staff were placing the finishing touches on the large dinner table. They had already set the table incorrectly twice before; the old master never ate in there, or had guests who did for that matter. In any case, they were spared all embarrassment as the the guest arrived just as they finished their successful attempt. The guests sat close to the head of the table, whose back faced another massive ego-portrait of Aroukar.

The last one to arrive was Explosive Diareah, and he sat at the head of the table. "Mr. Diareah, could please move? It is highly insulting to our former master. " Zivon asked uncertainly. Diareah's face reddened with rage. "Enough of this shit, Mr. Zivon! One more word about how a dead guy would care, and I'll have you fired." "Yes sir." Zivon replied submissively.

"You act as though you were the master of this place." Oddguy commented. "I might as well be, until we settle these hereditary affairs. Order and discipline must be maintained." Diareah responded, a trace of anger still palpable in his words. "In any case, how did you all spend the day?" he added, softening his tone. The person to Explosive Diareah's immediate right, Trixie, responded, tactfully avoiding the events at the stables. "My dear friend and I rode the horses around the island. It's a very charming and elegant place. Wouldn't you agree, Shinmera?"

Shinmera who thoughts were turned elsewhere, answered after a moment. "Yes, yes. It's pretty and shit, but there's something queer about this place." She finished mysteriously. "I think I know what you mean, Ms. Shinmera. I too found myself wondering the origin of the strange effect this house produced upon me. It didn't lessen my impression of it, however. I spent the day in a gallery containing many curios and relics, from Aroukar's past." Oddguy responded.

"Did you see anything interesting, Doctor?" Scumhook asked casually, appraising the plate of turducken before him.
"Yes. Many wondrous and strange things. In one corner, dozens of stuffed anthropomorphic animals. In another, many sets of clothing, and jewelry. There was still even more to see! However, I will have to continue my examination tomorrow."
"That sounds sensible." Diareah added. "You may peruse that area of the house, until your heart gives out, if you so desire." He finished jokingly.

"Ha ha." Oddguy laughed.
Minty sat quietly not listening to the conversation. She evaluated each of the people sitting with her. Her eyes fell first on Mr. Diareah.

He was a solidly built man, but not muscular. Long dark brown hair reached his shoulders.

-Under Construction-

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Author: Oddguy
Date: July 17th, 2012

It was morning, the sun was was rising, and Capitan Long John Edgeworth, The most fierce pirate on the seven seas, was patrolling the deck.

He looked around and saw his men working all over the ship. The sight of hard working men pleased Edgeworth and he proceeded to the poop deck. The poop deck was Edgedworths favorite place on the entire ship. Sometimes he would spend hours just going in and out of the poop deck, or watching other men enter it and stroking his monkey with delight.

Edgeworth continued to inspect the ship, paying attention to every detail. He looked at the sails, the ropes, the anchors, and finally the mast. As he gazed upon the massive wooden pole he saw some of the little boys, who's work was to clean the ship, sliding down it. Edgeworth did non mind. The little boys enjoyed going down on Edgeworths pole, and Edgeworth liked it too.

Edgeworth continued to inspect the deck and saw his first mate fishing off the side of the ship and began to approach him. The first mate had just hooked a fish and was jerking his fishing rod. As he saw Edgeworth come closer to him he began to jerk his rod harder and faster, but this only led to a premature release. Edgeworth looked disappointed at his first mate, who smiled at him with discomfort. "The men are hungry, Capitan." The first mate said. Edgeworth knew he was right. It had been a long time since they had pillaged another ship and the men were longing to have a big piece of meat in their mouth and to feel a warm liquid ooze down their throat. And so did Edgeworth. The thought alone made him grip his monkey harder.
He continued his walk and reached the bow, where he pulled out his telescope and expanded it. He neared, the now long, instrument to his face. As he help the long tool he became excited. A ship on the horizon. Food.

Without alarming the other sailors he put his hands on his privets. He told them to bring him his sword and the Jolly Roger. As he was waiting for the to return, he reminisced about his days as a whale hunter. How he used to love the smooth feel of the skin of a grate white, as it's blowhole splashed him in the face. But sperm
whales were his favorite kind of whales. They were big, black and tasted good in his mouth. His daydreaming was cut short by the return of his crewmen. The Jolly Roger... The skull and crossbones... He quickly grabbed the bone in his hand and called his men. Soon a riot ensued due to the prospect of fresh food. But more then that, over who will get to climb up to the crows nest and raise the flag. Yes, all the men on board wanted to be on top of Edgeworths big wooden pole. All but one.

Edgeworth saw that one of the sailors was sitting on a barrel and did not care for the opportunity to see this piece of erect wood up close. He looked like a hairy bum. Edgeworth loved hairy bums. He loved inserting his discipline into every hairy bum on the ship. He called out to the man, and soon he was on top of Edgeworths wooden pillar, panting with exhaustion. The flag was hung, just like Edgeworth liked it. At the sight of it the other ship began to gain speed to escape. "ALL HANDS ON DECK!" Edgeworth shouted and his own ship was soon gaining speed. But the wind was not enough. Edgeworth went down to the bowels of the ship and commanded the slaved to pull out the paddles and row manually. The group of chained up men pulled out their long sticks, made of hard wood, and inserted them into the portholes. "Stroke! Stroke!" He yelled. "Harder!" he commanded them again. The slaved stroked harder and faster until the the edge of their wood was covered in a white foam. Egdeworth knew from experience that at when that happens stroking harder won't do any good. He went back up to the deck and saw they were now almost alongside the other ship. He ran to his cannoneer and told him to load the cannon. Edgeworth grabbed the cannoneers big, black balls and commanded him to blow his cannon. "Blow it again!" Edgeworh exclaimed, as his cannon ejaculated all on the crew of the other ship. Finally he ran over to the helm and began to steer the ship.

It was time. Edgeworth came up fast from behind and rammed the the stern hard. He called all his men to arms. Soon the other ship was being overrun by Edgeworths gay crew of pirates. Edgeworth decided it was time to join the fight and jumped on the rear deck of the other ship. Edgeworth was already all wet, and was he was getting excited by the sight of the sailors. Edgeworth pulled out his long, hard instrument and began to beat off the sailors. Many sailors came because of Edgeworth, and soon the ships deck was covered in sea-men.

As he was thrusting in and out of the stern, he saw the ships captain. He ran towards him, with his sword in hand. But the other captain ran from him and went down to the lowed deck. The idea of going down appealed to Edgeworth and he followed suit. As soon as he was at the bottom on the stairs he felt something long and hard penetrate him from behind, and a warm liquid began to drip down the back of him. As he laid dying on the floor, his only regret in life was not being nice to oddguy.

The End.

------------------------------------

Did not bother to proofread.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Author: SuperSpecialSuperStar
Date: July 18th, 2011

PART 1 OFN THE EPIC STORY OF SONIC VS EGGMAN

one day sonic the hegehocg whas pseeding around loops and destroying dr eggmans robots when tails came up to him and said -sonic dr eggman is attacking mobus- and sonicc said -who is dr eggman- and sonich rembered how dr eggman kidknapped his parents and turned them into eggman robotsd and sonic said NO! and ran off to eggmans castle and metals sonic was in the way and metal sonic said -sonioct the hedgehog i will destroy you!!!- and sonic said -bring it on you erggman robot- and sonic ran up to him and punched halk his head off and metal sonic saiod AGAHAGHHAGGAGAHAGAAHAGAHGAHA and he was dying and almost dead!

PART 2!!!!!!

sonic said - now to finsish you off- and activated SUPER SONIC MODE with power of all the sonic eameralds and pucnhed metal sonic with a powerfl punch 1000% knucjles punch. metal sanic whas dying and said -sonic do you know who i am- and sonic said -yhes a bad eggman robotr and you must die!=- but metal shonic said -yes but i was your father before i was turned into a metal shonic- and metal sonicc died and sonic said NO! and sonic whas evenm angrier and wanted to kill metal sonic and he saw eggmans castle and ran to it at speed of sun light and when he got across the castles moat and beeted up tails doll who was tails dad but tails wasnt there to be angry because sonic runs at speed of light sonic got across the moat bridge and opend eggmans door, got on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur!

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Author: flu
Date: August 25th, 2011

"What type of bean will rot if planted in the ground 'neath a glorified sky?
The human-bean."

- Saint Ingratious of Abberbabber.

And so did I sight the forbidden city, ruled over by the seemingly bucolic king; of such sights did I spy, that thine eyes would reject to make ill-fated Sodom seem as a City of Light. At first light ttis was a city apparently of hunters clad in furs of kills - but 'where then, the meat,' wondered I? The rabble yiffed and growled: a queer sight as though I beheld the legendary Ark, but on plank was naught two of every animal - but one - in only homosexual paring. True, there be breasted beastmen yet let this not beguile thine readed eye, for 'neath these hides, too, was men. All perdition should open up and take this city alive!
Surprise the city should not sink - the foundations must be true, as solid as stone, thick as mountains - for below the unruined ruins was a boggy fecal mire: human dung which men rolled upon, of which some ate, or were forced to feed. It was as a haze of shimmering heat did follow 'cross the ground; an 'eye-trick,' thought I? Though, nay: it was not the slip of heat but the tumblings of man upon man, "skritching" all around. Such perversity - I indulged in heresy: 'surely, god made not ALL things?! For these, of his, they cannot be. Satan takes men in many ways, but this sight is even to gay for He.'
Cur-like collars adorned them all, bodies pocked by viral "fleas" - gaunt were they, dotted in red, scourged by blisters that came from their nethers and did not stop until the entirety of they were festooned in STD's (Satan's Touch Defined.) And those furs - unnatural were they! In shapes I knew and saw from my travels abroad, but of no known or natural fur were they, and caked and matted with spots of white and dried up looking grays.

OPEN WIDE, OH HELL, AND TAKE THEM AWAY!

Then I saw, as it were, a folding of skin. Perhaps an angel of light had been with me all along. I saw a man and a boy engaged in carnal throws, of phallice inside phallice, unnaturally, and then: both men's behind - their "ass" - Lord help me, their anus... opened wide - pulled apart, as wide as an abyss, and folded over both men. They were stolen away, fell inside their anuses, into what I can only hope to say would be hell.
Then, a vision was shown to me: of Devil's and men at play... It could not be! From falling through their sphincters, these "furries" that they are, were cast to hell - but did not suffer, NO! They fell as hard as stones yet their landing was soft, into the out-stretched arms of men: safely into a furpile. Furries met carnally furies and both came to be engorged with nightmarish fuel. Of hell even these men were to pervert!
The Devil, of cloven form, welcomed them just like his own. Prancing daintily round and round the circular rings of hell, these fur caked men let slip many-a hideous orgasmic growl. They actually liked the coals up their ass!! And of poor Virgil and Dante, who were there as wanderers - swept away way they. A tide of leather and faux animal hide; of men in bear-claw charms.

Never again will I walk the path of God, for He hath forsaken all mankind. In death, even, there is no respite. The world belongs to these god forsaken curs.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Author: minty
Date: June 19th, 2012

Die in a Fire was Warden of the AnalBlood Prison Facility. Every prison that acted up was instantly sent to her office. None of the inmates that went in to the Warden's office ever misbehaved again.
Today was Scumhook's first day at AnalBlood. He was issued a penguin suit and given a piece of paper with the weekly schedule on it. It said on the top "EVERYBODY UP AND DRESSED BY 0630 OR ELSE!"
"Or else what?" Scumhook thought to himself. He heard another new inmate in a pink bunny suit ask the same question.
"You don't want to know," the guard showing them their cell block replied, followed with "NOBODY wakes up late in AnalBlood."
Scumhook, looking to make a name for himself as someone who doesn't play by the rules, decided he'd purposefully wake up late. He thought it'd be the same as the other prisons he'd been in and he'd get solitary confinement for a week. He asked none of the other inmates what the consequences would be, thinking they'd realize his plan. Instead, he waited until lights out and unplugged the alarm clock after his cellmate fell asleep.
Scumhook woke to the sound of his cellmate repeating the word "no" over and over while rushing to dress in his yellow ducky outfit.
His cellmate shook his shoulder. "C'mon! Wake up!" the duckman said, throwing Scumhook his penguin suit.
"Fuck off, arsehole" Scumhook replied.
"No dude! You don't understand! They'll ra-" the duck got cut off by the sound of the knocking on the cell door.
"I'm not getting up," Scumhook said. The knock became a pounding.
"Suit yourself," the roommate said.
"Get up!" the guards shouted at Scumhook as they opened the door.
"Fuck off," Scumhook replied.
The guard laughed maniacally while pulling a baton out of a belt holster.
"Here at AnalBlood, we don't ask twice," the guard said.
"Hey, wait! I'll-"
*THWACK*
Scumhook woke up, his head throbbing.
The first thing he noticed was the gag in his mouth, then the fact that he was bent over. He tried to move his arms, but they wouldn't budge. He opened his eyes and looked at his hands. They were strapped to the top of a desk.
"I had arm and leg straps installed for the purpose of punishing prisoners," he heard a woman's voice behind him call out. Footsteps moved toward him while the voice continued.
"You may be wondering why you've been bent over a desk and chained to it."
"Mmmfff," the gagged Scumhook replied.
"I tolerate no misbehavior in my prison facility. ALL prisoners who act out receive the same punishment," said the voice.
The speaker stepped into view. It was a dark-haired woman wearing a carnival mask that had black feathers across the top and a white face wth the lips painted red. She was wearing a dress like Princess Peach from the Mario Brothers games. There was a large bump in the front of the skirt that made Scumhook's eyes widen and he began to feel uneasy.
"Watch captain, unsnap him."
"Yes, Warden."
Scumhook felt the back of his penguin outfit coming undone. His heart started to race. Suddenly, his ass was exposed.
"Now lube him," ordered the Warden as she pulled up her skirt, revealing the hugest strap-on he'd ever seen.
"This is my friend, the cannon," she said as Scumhook felt the warm goo being smeared on his hole and cheeks.
"Now, since we didn't do anything to stretch you first, this is gonna hurt quite a bit."
Scumhook fought and pulled at his restraints but all he succeeded in doing was rubbing his wrists raw.
"Now spread him."
"MMMFF! MMMMMMFFFF!" Scumhook fought as he felt cold hands on his asscheeks.
"You're going to want to relax your ass as much as possible," the Warden said as she pressed the cannon against his hole.
"MMMMMMFFFFFFF!" he screamed into the gag as the Warden forced the tip of the cannon in.
The Warde rocked back and forth slowly at first, then thrust all the way in. He screamed so loud his voice cracked. The pressure inside him was intense and he bit down on the gag as hard as he could.
"Your ass is bleeding. How does that feel? Were the extra five minutes of sleep worth it?" the Warden asked as she started to thrust harder into Scumhook's intestines.
He tried to think of anything else to draw his mind away from what was happening but it didn't work. His insides and asshole felt like fire. He clenched his fists and closed his eyes so tight he was tearing up and seeing spots. The pain was getting to him but the Warden kept pounding harder and harder. He felt himself slipping away with each painful thrust and lost conciousness.
He awoke on the bottom bunk of the bed in his cell. His duckmate looked at him.
"Whenever someone comes back from the Warden's office, they stay in bed for a few days. I'll go get you something to eat if you want. How does that sound?"
"That's fine," Scumhook replied weakly.
"Okay. I'll be back in a few minutes," the duckmate said as he walked out of the open cell door.
Tears welled up in Scumhook's eyes. He rolled his sore body over towards the wall and started sobbing. He had 3 years left on his sentence.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Date: July 24th, 2011

Silent Thunder - The Brothers Of Oblivion. [1]

"You must be Krokodil." Deltor extended his hand but the man didn't acknowledge him and kept working on the small contraption on the table in front of him. "My name's Deltor. I come, on behalf of the Broken Triangle Consortium, to offer you a deal."
Krokodil turned his head and sceptically looked at Deltor, then he spoke in a heavy Slavic accent. "Now why would you do that, I wonder." He turned back to his contraption. "Haven't you heard? I'm a crackpot."
"Sabrskorn has informed me of your brilliance, Doktor. Others can't see it but I can. I wish to fund your company, Genesis Incorporated."
Krokodil scoffed. "What is your catch?"
"We reserve the right, no, the privilege, of manufacturing and otherwise materializing all your designs."
"A devil's deal."
"Would you rather stay here, in your little workshop? Hoping that somebody, someday might come and whisk you away to fame and wealth? That day has come, Doktor. I hope you're wise enough to see that."
After a short while Krokodil put down his contraption and faced Deltor. "Very well, I accept. But on the condition that you prioritize my research in your budget."
"Deal."

"This next one you'll meet sought you out." Explained Sabrskorn as they walked back to the helicopter.
"Oh? What can you tell me about him."
"Firstly, it's a woman. A daughter of an industrialist. She's not much upstairs but she's inherited a substantial fortune. Plus she's got connections we could use. And my lieutenants say that she fancies you."
"When did you turn into my pimp?"
"Come on, take on for the team. She's not bad looking, per se. And we could really use her."
"Fine. But I do so under protest. I fucking hate the weird ones."

"Deltor! Welcome!" Gosilda motioned Deltor to enter her office.
"Hello, Gosilda. I suppose you already know why I'm here?"
"Of course." She motioned him to sit down. He did so.
"Well perhaps I should make it clear. I propose that your company, Red Dot Enterprise, join the Broken Triangle Consortium."
"And what possible benefits could you provide my company?" She oogled Deltor as she ate from a nearby bowl of strawberries. This made Deltor physically uncomfortable. His discomfort seemed to entice her.
"A discount. We can produce and transport goods, all you have to do is sell them once the products reach their destinations. Most of the risk falls upon us. We will be bypassing normal trading procedure." Deltor spoke but he avoided eye contact with her, preferring to look at the bowl of strawberries.
"But I still have to sell it, don't I? There's still risk in that. And I'll be spending my own money without the benefit of a tax deduction. I don't suppose you'll be offering a receipt for the taxation office?"
"I'm afraid not."
"Then you're going to have to offer more."
"Well on top of that, we can launder your money."
"And I can use the money from all less legitimate businesses I own to pay for products?"
"Of course. As long as the currency is legitimate."
"Then you have a deal, my dear. Take care of yourself now."
"Will do." Deltor shook Gosilda's hand and left her office. Happy to be out of there.

As Deltor came back to the helicopter, his eyes grew intense and were fixated on Sabrskorn. "Your information is wrong. She's smart. Perhaps too smart."
Sabrskorn gave out a faint chuckle. "Well, you know women. Right?"
"Who's next?"
"A Creole crime lord. You'll like him. He thinks he's a Voodoo god."
"Great."

Silent Thunder - In The Shadow Of Genesis. [1]

Yovan headed for the door after hearing a loud banging. Branko was there to greet him. He laid on the floor in front of him, covered in blood and bruises. "Well shit," was all Yovan could muster as Branko passed out.

Branko woke up in the hospital, covered in bandages and tubes. One of Yovan's underlings was guarding the door. He spoke to the guard and told him to get in touch with Yovan. After half an hour, Yovan came into the room and instinctively closed the door. "What the fuck happened, breh?" "It was Agim. Him and his boys fucking jumped me after the poker game." "Christ." "Listen, I want this sorted out as soon as possible. Before the cops get the scent." "I don't think that's possible." "The longer we wait, the more they know." "What do you think we should do?" "We'll get junkies to kill his family. When we unleash the junkies, we'll also hit their clubhouse. We'll take whatever's there as compensation for their transgression. Gather the boys." "What about you?" "What about me? I can still walk and fire a gun." "Look, I'll sort it out, alright? You just rest." "Alright, but don't fuck this up." "I won't, cuz."

"Walkie-Talkies? This the best we got?" Zdravko scoffed at the idea. Yovan berated him. "What the fuck do you think we're going to do if cops check our mobiles? Look, I'll be dropping off the junkies. Then I'll call you and give you the signal. It's Alpha Echo Oscar. After that, you lob the Molotovs and kill anybody you see. Take all their weapons, take anything that's not pinned down. If you see one of those motherfuckers with golden dentures, you crack their mouths open and take them. Understand? You'll only have a couple of minutes before the cops arrive. When you're finished, take your bikes and go down the walkpath next to the lake. You should be able to avoid the cops that way. After that, go around the lake and stop under the bridge. I'll stop by with the fan for you to drop all your junk. Then go your separate ways? Everything got that?" Everybody nodded except Zdravko, who smiled.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Author: TheBrickBalls
Date: July 12th, 2012

It was a hot Texas summer in July of 2012, when a promising young man walked into a bar for a quick hookup, a means to satisfy his raving, nigh-rapacious cravings for sex after a tiring day of work at his heavily opportunistic job. He worked at a Fortune 100 company. A quick glance around the bar revealed a staggering number of young women, twenty-somethings, lingering around the bar, waiting for moneyed-men to buy them a shot of their favored vices. He spied the hottest girl sitting in the establishement. She was a lone, dark-haired girl who wore some Arcade Fire shirt, "Mom" jeans, had some stupid-looking massive shades propped up on top of her head and a silly "counter-culture" hairdo, and she had an ipod in hand to complete this "ironic" look she was going for. She was a goddamned hipster.

"But ass is ass." the man said to himself.

Indeed, ass is ass, and this is the best piece of ass in the bar. So he made his way over to this connoisseur of cool for the potential nightcap. As he settled himself into the stool beside her, he smoothly opened his mouth wide to begin the conversation.

-- "So what's your story?" preemptively interrupted the hipster, mostly occupied by that endless playlist on her ipod bloated with songs from artists nobody's ever heard of and she actually doesn't listen to more than once.

"I just came in here to buy someone a drink. I'm feeling generous today." replied the man to this rather rude interruption, with a kind smile.

"Pabst." requested she, nonchalantly staring at that playlist.

The sick feeling that she would order that hipster swill rather than the typical daquiri or mojito was confirmed. However, suppressing his prejudice, he produced a pittance from his wallet. He nodded at the barman, who, with ears wide open and attentive, heard her order and acknowledged while serving ten other people in a hasty, yet efficient pace. The order finally came through, and a fizzing Pabst was nudged over to the two. The barman went back to serving ten more people, who, in the next five minutes, would turn into twenty. The bar was filling quick. The young man tossed a twenty and a five the barman's way in excessive gratitude.

She greedily drank the skunk piss out of the pilsner, all the while trying to look as if she were at the head of the trends, the trendiest of the trendy. She thought herself "cool", as the man correctly observed. However, in most circumstances, he would refer to someone with her lifestyle as a "fag". She pulled back from the addictive, crack-like beveridge(at least to people like her it was crack-like and addictive), in a position to speak.

"So, like I asked before, what's your story?" she asked, head tilting.

"Oh, I just got off work and I felt that I needed to kick it with some friends of mine. They didn't show up for one reason or another, so I decided to make the best of my situation, and voila, saw you here."

It was painfully obvious to her that this loaded scrub just wanted to get into her pants. She knew his intent all too well as this had to be the millionth time a horny, professional man expressed an interest in her. As she was studying him, she figured that he was a monstrously significant aesthetic step above her ex-boyfriend whom she dated over the internet, and he was still definitely her type - which was "euro-hot".

"I'm looking through my playlist here to find some kind of inspiration for a song for my band. I supply backing vocals and tambourine, you know."

Deep down inside, the young man was laughing at how much of a stereotypical hipster she is. He was starting to like her the more they conversed.

"Nice, so you're in a band? I play bass myself." he informed. "They call me bass because I'm so good at it."

The hipster's eyes widened at the mention that he plays bass. Now this guy - who will be called Bass from then on - was mad hot to her. She envisioned banging this guy after every practice. All she needed was to see how well he played.

"You play bass? My band is looking for a bass player right now 'cause the other one ditched us for some crap band. You care to show me your skills any time soon? Maybe tonight?"

All Bass wanted was his dick wet in this hipster's mouth. He had no intention of sticking with her for an extended period of time, rather he just wanted to stick it in her for this night, as he had more important things to do with his life. Plus, there are so many other hot women he could slap a ring on - women who are so much more interesting and ambitious. Also, he didn't have his bass guitars anymore, because he sold them. He proceeded to unintentionally turn this hipster off.

"I sold my bass collection. I really have no interest of picking it back up at the moment as my life is going fast now and I have better things to do."

"Well, looks like you're not getting any ass tonight so fuck you!"

Bass watched as she stormed off, but she was immediately side tracked by two men at a corner. One of the men was about as appealing as the common flu. Bass knew who the other man was, as he'd been consistently subjected to the fascist, tinfoil-hat, pseudo-intellectual subjects this man refused to shut up about - it became quite annoying really. These two men were incredibly infatuated with her and her teasing. Bass saw, in the corner of his eye, a black man in a dress shirt and silken tie lurking in the shadows. This black man was eyeballing the two men, just the two men, with the hipster, hungrily. There was a predatory, homosexual lust burning in the black man's eyes, and a pair of heavy, brick-like balls flopping about in his dress pants. He was assumed to be a gay rapist. It was none of Bass' business really. He had a huge problem to attend to.

Bass looked away, trying to figure out a means to solving his problem. His carnal cravings were reaching their peak now. If he didn't secure himself a vag for the night, the primal man within himself might take over, causing him to sexually violate the first female who crosses his path, regardless of the female's age. He could not allow this to happen. The chance of that happening, however, was approaching one. The bar was horribly packed. The barman serving five-hundred people, up four-hundred eighty from ten minutes ago. Women won't give you a second glance regardless of aesthetic appearance if you don't buy their alcohol for them, as Bass knew all too well. He had to get alcohol for a girl, any girl, and five-hundred ninety of these assholes were in between him and his mission! Suddenly, opportunity seemingly rolled into his lap...

A decently attractive girl, a solid eight who had to be around his age was approaching him. HIM! She sported a pitch black tee with bombs made of sugar depicted on the front of it. SUGAR BOMBS! He already had his own little name for her! He continually watched from his peripherals as she approached him, and then took a stool next to him.

"Can I get you something to drink?" she asked.

Bass turned his head toward her and, while keeping eye contact, responded, "Sure."

It was something of a shock to him that this woman had full control of their interaction. She seemed to have a good degree of power, he liked power in women. It made them more interesting, at least in his eyes. To most men, potentially domineering women were a threat to their power. They were uncontrollable. He was turned on.

"Scotch, right? On the rocks?"

It was almost as if she dove into his thoughts and siphoned them out. This was the exact drink he wanted. Strange, but not the first time he met a woman willing to buy his drinks for him, and who correctly guessed what drink he likes. She shot a glance at the Barman, who immediately ceased preparing the drinks for the seven-hundred thirty-four people supposedly ahead of Bass' order and went to pouring Bass' scotch. Does Sugar Bombs own this bar? Bass shook his head and the drink was slid to him.

"It's fairly obvious you're interested in me. So you wanna head over to my pad?" Bass said in a cocky manner.

"I think it's better if we head over to my place."

"So what's your name?"

"I think it's clear that you have your own name for me already. S? B?"

Sugar Bombs' apparent talent for premonition was beginning to give Bass the creeps. How did she know that's the name he was thinking? Perhaps she wore that shirt for a reason? Regardless, he had his carnal urges to satisfy, and here was the opportunity. With a wry smile, she held out her hand to take him out of the bar and to her car. They left the bar in that car. The bar was named "Hell's Ranch", as was evident because of the dark, haunting sign with the name next to a neon-green pentagram.

The two arrived at Sugar Bomb's apartment, which was pretty fucking creepy as he observed. There were jars of lone pickles lined up around the window ledges. Jars of pickles on the counters. Hell, they were even sitting in jars under the table. Why were there so many pickles in this apartment? Bass noticed a bald cat making slight hissing sounds, watching him as he settled himself into the couch, licking its lips. Bass looked into a trash bin by a desk and sighted charred clothes, charred male clothes, business suits and casuals filling the bin. Strange. He grabbed one of the jars, opened it, grabbed the pickle, and started eating it. The cat's hissing grew louder as he continued his consumption of the pickle.

"Shoo cat, go away."

"Are you comfortable over there?" asked Sugar Bombs, smiling, yet a little irked that he was eating one of her pickles.

"I'm good. What's with all these pickles here? Are you some kind of pickle collector?" replied Bass, with delicious pickle pieces rolling about in his mouth.

"You could say that." responded Sugar Bombs with a sinister smirk as she brought out another jar, but this one filled with just pickle juice.

"So when are we gonna fuck? That's why you brought me here, right?"

Upon hearing those words, Sugar Bombs hysterically rushed over to him, tore his pants off his legs, grabbed his cock, and started stroking. However, her hands were ice cold. Normally those frigid temperatures exuded from her hands would cause a dick to retreat into itself. Yet, strangely enough, his cock immediately became fully turgid upon touch. Weird! She enveloped his cock with her mouth, and he swore he saw fangs in there, but he didn't mind. The extreme cold from her hands and then her mouth were moot points as he could feel every bit of the sucking, and it felt SO GOOD! She took her mouth off, stood up and grabbed his cock with her hand with a vice-like grip. He was pulled, by his cock, into her bedroom. The empty pickle jar she brought out was left outside the bedroom.

The dominating woman threw herself on the bed, unclothed, back faced down, and demanded, in an odd, increasingly deep and flanged voice, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" over and over and over again.

Bass, also unclothed, launched himself between her legs and began pumping away in earnest.

"I'm gonna tear that pussy up, bitch!" Bass exclaimed as he pummeled her snatch.

For fifteen maybe twenty minutes he slammed his dick into her dirt with extreme precision, but was no closer to shooting his load as he was when he first entered her apartment. Strange, strange. Then, in a sudden instance, he felt the biggest orgasm he'd ever felt in his life. The euphoria was incredible. Just as he was about to glaze her ovaries with Lake Erie, the orgasm stopped instantly, and his dick went completely flaccid. He was consumed by confusion as he wondered what exactly was going on with his dick. Then, he looked at Sugar Bombs' face! A disturbing smile spread across it. A smile directed at him! A deep, primal growl emanated from her fanged mouth as she maintained her gaze upon him. A horrified expression manifested in Bass' face as he realized what he'd gotten himself into - sex with a demoness! The supernatural is real! Her leg raised up, pointed right at his diaphragm, and launched Bass at the wall with immense inhuman force, causing him to crash into a collection of video games and movies.

The demoness Sugar Bombs got off the the bed and walked over to him. Her initially gorgeous face contorted to reveal goat-like features - her true features - and leathern wings unfurled from her back and spread out nine feet across the room. She focused on Bass' terribly flaccid, powerless dick, and pointed directly at it with her wretched right index finger. Bass looked on in horror.

"GRANDO DIABOLUS COTIDIANA!" she screamed.

Bass' dick sprang into readiness again of its own accord, fully erect, except this time it was painfully erect! Too large, blood-red! Bass was crying due to the excruciating pain he felt in his dick. She confidently walked over, grabbed his throbbing cock, and, with her frigid, vice-like grip, uprooted it from his body in a very gruesome manner. Blood rocketed forth from where Bass' cock should be. With a satisfied look on her face at the gore she was causing and the eventual death by blood loss for Bass, she picked Bass up and flopped him on the bed, face down, ass up, asshole exposed. Bass peered behind him and bore witness to Sugar Bombs placing the cock - which was now flaccid as there was little blood in it - on the base of where a cock would be if she had one. Scarily enough, the cock attached itself to her body. Horrifyingly, the dead dick came back to life, completely hard, inhumanly large, twenty inches in circumference, fifteen inches long, with the intermittent spurt of blood from the tip of the urethra. She positioned herself behind Bass' ass, pointed the cock at his asshole and rammed that sucker home. Bass moaned in agony, tortured by the quick blood loss, and the huge cock thrusting up in his ass. She was fucking him with his own dick, or rather HER dick as it was now!

"GRANDO DIABOLUS COTIDIANA!" she screamed again.

Suddenly, a burning, cutting sensation was felt on his rectum. Sweet mother of fuck, the cock developed a sandpaper-like texture from the feel of it! Bass' moans evolved into piercing screams that rang through the apartment building. Demons living throughout the building cackled maniacally upon hearing the screams. The building was filled with demons! Just then, a rotting corpse scent intruded in his nose. Where was it coming from? Would it matter? He was being horribly violated by his own dick, which felt like it was made of sandpaper now. However, the smell seemed to be coming from the closet just ahead of Bass on the other side of the bed.

"GRANDO DIABOLUS COTIDIANA!" she screamed again.

The closet opened of its own volition, revealing that creepy cat he saw outside the bedroom devouring dozens of rotting corpses piled up in the closet, all victims of Sugar Bombs. Meat was messily torn asunder in this rotten corpse pile like a depraved butcher took up his work here. The butcher being the cat. This was Bass' fate. He was to die here, and that cat would consume his dead body. He would become yet another victim of his final score, just like all the desiccated corpses of these men. Bass could've sworn he saw a fat man reminiscent of a thumb in that pile of corpses, but the pain drew his attention back to that dick roughing up his ass.

Sugar Bombs was close to climax, but she truly needed something special to finish this off. She pulled an evil-looking, blood-encrusted, serrated, sacrificial blade from seemingly out of nowhere and held it to his throat. As she was pounding the last vestiges of life out of Bass, who, due to the extreme blood loss, was on the verge of death, she ran the blade across, thus ending his life. Bass' mancunt tightened. She let loose a violent roar from the extreme pain as she blew a bloody lake up his ass, the Lake Erie he was to shoot up her. Blood shot out of every hole on the outside of his body. Bass had become the human fire hydrant. The cock attached to her deflated, all worn and tired. She abandoned Bass' deceased carcass and left it to her creepy cat to feast upon - which it did.

The demoness grabbed the cock attached to her body, and it began to delicately seperate. It seperated, after which she held it aloft in the air. It was a trophy from her latest kill! She walked outside the bedroom to the empty pickle jar she'd left behind and opened it. After savoring one last glimpse of of the dick she held from the tip of her fingers, she dropped it into the jar, into the juice, and watched as it slowly became quite hard and green. A stem sprouted on the end of it and the dick developed a wavy texture. It had become a pickle. To her, that pickle was more valuable than any precious stone or metal on the Earth. She had a good reason, at least for her, to collect these things. They were no different trophies than what hunters mount over their fireplaces.

Sugar Bombs stepped away from the pickle jar and, for one last time, screamed, "GRANDO DIABOLUS COTIDIANA!"

"HAIL SATAN EVERYDAY!" screamed the rest of the demonic tenants.

The cat raised its head in attention to the high pitched shrieks echoing from every demon in the building, then resumed its knawing at Bass' corpse, sating its ravenous hunger.

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Date: July 13th, 2012

Here's the people who volunteered and the roles they're playing:
@Magnum: sniper/hitman
@CallMeMaggot: Detective Inspector Lestrade
@Baya Rae 4900: insisted upon being Moriarty, so... Moriarty
@BizarrePsycho: Trixie's Boss
@Trixie: volunteered to be the victim
@uberfukken: Sherlock
@Sugar Bombs: Dr. Watson
@$$Trooper: Detective Inspector Gregson
@Moscow: policeman who finds Trixie's body

Setting: modern day. i do not know enough about the original time period to write in it.

The Adventures of Uberfukken and Dr. Sugar Bombs: A Deadly Game of Chess

Chapter 1
Uberfukken sat in the apartment of 221B Baker Street slowly dragging his bow across his violin strings. The consulting detective's case load had been very slow lately. Uberfukken's roommate and assistant, Dr. Sugar Bombs, watched him play from the hall. She could tell he was joyless from his somber and lifeless playing. They needed something to work on. She missed the vibrant playing she would hear when he was working on a case.
She walked from the hall into the kitchen and put the tea kettle on. She looked back into the living room. He had stopped playing and was putting his violin away in its case. Next to the violin case on the table was the small black case he kept his morphine and cocaine in. She sighed and looked away. It was something they disagreed on frequently but she didn't feel like bringing it up right now.
After a moment, the kettle started to whistle and she poured herself a cup. She was about to ask Uberfukken if he'd like some as well when the doorbell rang. They heard Mrs. Hudson, the landlady, go down to answer the door.
"Hold on, I'm coming," she said as she went down the stairs.
"There's a patrol car out front," said Uberfukken while gazing out the window. Sugar Bombs walked over to the desk by the couch and picked up the TV remote, turning to the first news channel she could think of. A woman had been found dead at home.
"Do you think this is why they're here?" she asked.
"Indeed. It's the only reason why they would be."
Sugar Bombs was about to ask "What makes you say that?" when footsteps coming up to their flat interrupted her.
"Uberfukken, the police are here," Mrs. Hudson said as she pushed in the half-open door and looked inside.
"Send them in," he replied.
Detective Inspectors Maggot and Trooper stepped into the living room. They looked worriedly at the consulting detective.
"We've got a dead woman, late 30's early 40's, gunshot wound to the head. Will you come?" Detective Inspector Maggot asked.
"What's special about this case? You wouldn't come to me if it were just a simple murder."
"The bullet's gone."
"What do you mean 'gone'?"
"I mean, it was a clean-through shot and we've searched the whole premises. It's gone."
At this, Uberfukken's eyebrows perked up.
"I guess we'd better find out where it went then, shall we? Dr. Sugar Bombs and I will follow you in a cab. Give us a moment please."
The two detectives went down to their car and waited.
"My dear Sugar Bombs, could you call for a cab for us please?" Uberfukken asked, smiling for the first time in weeks.
"Yes, of course," she answered, dialing the number.

Chapter 2: Part 1
The cars pulled up at 213 City Road in Central London. They avoided the camera clicking papparazzi and news reporters as best as they could and ducked under the police tape. As they walked up the stairs inside the building to the apartment the murder occured in, Detective Inspector Trooper spoke about the case.
"We've interviewed some of the neighbors. They said she'd split up with her boyfriend recently but he'd still come around and have a row with her on occasion. Never called the police about it. Got two uniforms on the way to question him now."
As they reached the hallway of the apartment, Uberfukken paused. The other three paused and looked at him with anticipation, waiting for him to make the first move.
"Is there anybody in the flat?" Uberfukken asked, searching around the hallway.
"No. We've got them out questioning others in the building and running the victim's fingerprints," Trooper replied.
"Don't come past the doorway until I say so," Uberfukken said as he walked into the flat, quickly looking over the door.
Sugar Bombs and the two detectives waiting by the doorway and watched him work. Sugar Bombs wished she knew what he was looking for. When she looked at something, she never saw what he did. He was always very in-depth, but she'd just scratch the surface. It was still marvelous to watch him work though.
"The flat had a well-waxed wooden floor, eggshell white walls, stunning chrome kitchen stove and sink, an expensive wall-mounted flat screen TV, light yellow couch and chair, a marble table. A few photos and candle fixtures hung on the walls. There was a glass-doored wall to the left which opened out to a balcony. The glass doors were open. In the middle of the living room, a few feet from the couch was the dead body of a woman in a bathrobe with blood pooled around the head.
"Dr. Sugar Bombs," Uberfukken called as he looked around the bedroom to the right.
"Yes?"
"Could you get suited up and come into the living room?"
"Okay," Sugar Bombs said, putting on gloves, a thin bodysuit cover and shoe covers to prevent evidence contamination.
She walked into the living room, turned to the right and saw Uberfukken looking at a spot of wall by the bedroom.
"My dear Sugar Bombs, could you please examine the body and tell me anything you see of note?"
"Okay."
Sugar Bombs went over and started to look over the body. She called out things as she noticed them.
"The body's still limp, hasn't been dead more than a few hours at most. The bullet entered the top right back of the skull, exited the left cheek."
"Anything else you see?"
"No. She looks fine, apart from the bullet wound. Normal."
"Hmmm... Detectives, what do you make of all this?"
The detectives were talking to a uniformed officer. It seemed to be important by the sound of it.
"Detectives?" Uberfukken asked again.
"This is Officer Moscow. He's the one who got called out when the report first came in," Detective Maggot stated.
"You found the body?" Uberfukken questioned.
"Yes, I did," Moscow replied.
"When did you get the call?"
"An hour and a half ago."
"Tell him what you just told me," Maggot told Moscow.
"We ran a few checks. The woman who lived here, Trixie, she's here on a work visa. Lived here two years. She's American. 2 months before coming here she got her name legally changed. Her name used to be Tracey Gibbons. Two weeks ago she reported her flat had been broken into. There was nothing taken and the only prints they could find belonged to the ex-boyfriend, but he had an alibi. According to neighbors, the break-up happened 3 weeks ago."
"What was the call that made you come investigate?" Uberfukken asked.
"There was a suspicious person seen leaving her apartment by one of the neighbors, and when they tried knocking she wouldn't answer," Moscow answered.
"There was no report of gunfire?"
"No. Nobody heard a thing."
After a few seconds of silence, Trooper spoke up.
"So, should we bring in the ex-boyfriend? He's the only real lead we have in all this."
"He's innocent. All the clues in this case point to something far more devious," Uberfukken replied.
"What do you mean?"
"A hitman. Everything in this apartment shows this woman was on the run from someone."

Chapter 2: Part 2
"How did you reach THAT conclusion?" Maggot asked.
"Officer Moscow, when you got here was the door locked?" Uberfukken asked
"Yes."
"And when you spoke to the neighbor that made the call, did they report the same?"
"Yes."
"I figured as much."
"Excuse me, but I'd still like to know how you figure a hitman is responsible for this," Maggot stated.
"Me too," Sugar Bombs seconded.
"There's no powder burns on the back of her head or any other evidence that anybody else was in the apartment when she was shot. She's still in her bathrobe. It's a fair bet she wasn't expecting anyone over," Uberfukken said.
"But the person seen leaving the apartment?" Trooper asked.
"The hitman. He came in and collected the bullet so nobody could trace it. Nobody heard anything so that means he's got a silencer for his rifle. More than likely it was custom built. From the angle she was shot at and her height, the hitman was positioned across the street on the roof. Now we follow the path the bullet took and see it landed right here," he said, pointing to a small spot on the wall at ankle height which was a little bit off-color. Sugar Bombs recognized this as the same spot he'd been looking at when he asked her to examine the body.
"It's just a small discolored spot in the paint. Probably a stain," Sugar Bombs said.
"That's exactly what you're supposed to think. The hitman dug the bullet out of the wall, and used a small amount of plain white toothpaste to cover up the hole," Uberfukken replied.
"Okay, now how did he get in and out with the door locked?" Trooper asked.
"It's simple, really. He had a key."
"How did he get a key?"
"He had one duplicated."
"What?"
"The break-in. Nothing was taken. He knew when the hit took place he didn't want the door to look broken into. He also wanted a better look at the inside of the apartment. Look at the door lock. It's brand new but still matches all the other doors. She had it replaced after the break-in. Our hitman may not be good at lockpicking, but he was smart. He knew she'd need the door locks replaced, and that the building's obviously got it contracted out to one company. Given that he had a key and locked the door when he left, this means he either knows someone who works there and had them duplicate the key, or got himself hired there to install the lock and quit shortly after."
"So, look into the contractors? Okay. But what makes you say she was on the run?" Maggot asked while writing in his notepad.
"It's simple, just look at her! Her hair and eyebrows are dyed. She's had breast implants. You can see the scars around the areola from her open bathrobe as well as tan lines from a bikini. She's wearing colored contact lenses. If you look up her nose you can see faint scarring from a nose job. All of the furniture and clothing in this house is less than two years old. Not to mention the name change. Top that off with the fact that all of the pictures in this house were taken recently, none of these locations in these photos are in the United States. None of the people in the pictures have similar physical traits so none of them are family.
"Two years ago before moving here, something happened which made this woman desperate to change her identity."
"What do we do now?" Trooper asked.
"Find out what happened to Tracey Gibbons."

Chapter 3:

It was noon when Uberfukken and Sugar Bombs left the apartment complex. They had been inside the building for 40 minutes. They started walking to the end of the street, heading to a restaurant nearby to get some food.
Sugar Bombs was running through everything that had happened in her mind. They took a right at the end of the street.
"Something doesn't make sense to me," she said.
"What doesn't make sense?" Uberfukken asked.
"Even if the gun had a silencer on it, they still should have been able to hear it. It only muffles the sound. It doesn't get rid of it completely."
"Look across the street to your left."
Sugar Bombs looked over and her gaze fell upon a construction site.
"A few noisy jackhammers WOULD cover up the sound, I guess," she said.
"We didn't hear them because it was their lunch hour."
When they got to the restaurant, Uberfukken ordered a coffee and Sugar Bombs got eggs and toast. She sat silently, still running through the day's events in her mind.
"You still have questions?" Uberfukken asked.
"Yeah. Every surgery I did when I was in the military that involved a rifle wound, the bullet fragmented. The gunshot doesn't make sense to me," Sugar Bombs responded.
".22 long hollow points."
"What?"
"Less likely to break into fragments or deform going through bone."
"Oh."
Uberfukken pulled out his phone and started typing.
"When you're done eating we can go by her employer and see if they have any relevant information," he said.
"How do you know where she worked at? Maggot and Trooper never said anything about it."
"I found an un-cashed check in her bedroom from 'Hot MILF Productions'."
Sugar Bombs choked on her toast for a moment.
"She starred in porn?!" she asked between coughs.
"Yes. She was making quite a bit of money from it too."
"Great. Brunch and a porn set."
"Hello. My name is Bizarre Psycho. May I help you with something?" asked a gentleman in a dark grey suit with broad shoulders and short, gelled hair.
"The receptionist said you were Trixie's agent," Sugar Bombs said.
"Yes, I am. I am the producer, director, founder of the company, and agent to all the actresses. All the women who sign up here work exclusively for me."
"I'm sure you've been told by the police prior to us coming here the nature of what our visit would be," Uberfukken said.
"Yes. Trixie's dead. It's a shame. She had a shoot tomorrow for 'Ms. Marvel's Night Out'."
"Did you notice her acting different lately?" Sugar Bombs asked.
"No. She was the same as she always was. Showed up on time for shoots, did as she was told, stayed longer if she was needed. She was very well-behaved."
Uberfukken's phone vibrated. He pulled it out, looked at it briefly and perked up his eyebrows.
"Excuse me, sir..." Bizarre Psycho said, looking mildly worried.
"I think we're done here, Sugar Bombs. Thank you, sir. You've been very helpful," Uberfukken said while getting up to leave.
As they walked out of the building, Uberfukken hailed a cab. Sugar Bombs didn't catch the address he gave as she was getting into the car.
"Where are we going? Why did you cut the interview short? What's going on?" she interrogated.
"We learned all we could from him, which amounted to nothing of real relevance. She didn't know she was being followed. That's not important at all," Uberfukken said while scrolling down on his phone screen and grinning.
"What are you looking at?"
"The REAL clue."
"Which is?"
"Tracey Gibbons. I had an informant of mine look her up and send me some files. She'd been implicated in a murder before coming here."
"What?"
"Her and two friends. They were out driving and hit a woman with a car. She ended up dying. They got off on a technicality, but the husband swore revenge."
"What technicality?"
"That doesn't matter. What DOES matter is that we find the other two women."
"So, where are we heading?"
"The police station."

Chapter 4

When they got to Scotland Yard they were taken to the side-by-side desks of Detectives Maggot and Trooper. Uberfukken had forwarded the information he'd received while he was still in the taxi. Maggot was on the phone but Trooper greeted them when they arrived.
"He's getting the file from the states," Trooper said.
"The case file on Tracey Gibbons?" Sugar Bombs asked.
"Yes. It'll take a bit for them to find and fax to us," Maggot said while hanging up the phone.
"How long?" Uberfukken asked.
"30-45 minutes, they said. Find anything out from the boss?"
"Nothing of great importance. She didn't know she was being followed, but if she changed her appearance he could've just as easily changed his. Any word on the two friends who were with Tracey in her car?"
"Nothing yet, but we'll keep you posted. How'd you get these newspaper clippings about the hit and run so quickly?"
"Knew someone who owed me a favor. They used to be a journalist."
"This is a hell of a lead. If you find anything else out, let us know. I know how you work. Don't try to solve this without us," Trooper said in his sternest voice.
Moscow walked swiftly over to the desk where they were standing at.
"You're not going to believe this," he said, handing some papers over to Detective Maggot.
"Three weeks ago, killed the exact same way," he continued.
"Who?" Uberfukken asked.
"One of the other two women from the car. Look, her picture is practically identical," Maggot said, first looking it over, then comparing it to the printed newspaper article Uberfukken had sent, and finally handing both to Uberfukken to look at.
Sugar Bombs glanced over. It was a woman with short brown hair laying dead in her living room from a gunshot wound. In the corner was a picture of her face with her name under it. Alicia Woodrow. Sugar Bombs then looked over at the article. It was the same woman with longer hair and styled different.
"If he's working his way through them, we need to find this third woman quickly before she ends up dead," Sugar Bombs said.
"Unless she's already dead," Trooper said.
"We've got our best people tracking her now. If she's alive, we'll find her," Maggot said.
"We've got a lot of work to do. The best thing to do now is to go home and wait until we call you," Trooper told Uberfukken and Sugar Bombs while motioning to a stack of files on his desk.
Uberfukken and Sugar Bombs left the station. Uberfukken pulled out his phone and started typing.
"Should I call us a cab then?" Sugar Bombs asked.
"Yes, obviously," Uberfukken replied without raising his eyes.
She waited until she could see one, then waved her arms and hailed it. They got in the car and she gave the address for their apartment.
"So, what do we do now?" she asked.
"We find out where in London the third woman is."
"How do you know she's in London?"
"Didn't you read the papers at all?"
"Well, I must not've noticed..." she was cut off.
"Aha! I found her! Cabby, I need you to drive to Harrington Gardens, South Kensington please."
"Wait, what?"
"I'll explain later. Right now we have a shooter to catch."

Chapter 5

Sugar Bombs watched as Uberfukken dialed a number on his phone and put it to his ear.
"We'll be there in about ten minutes, Sugar Bombs. Do you have your gun?"
"Yes, it's in my pocket, but why sh-"
"Hello, is Detective Maggot or Trooper there? It's urgent."
After 30 seconds of being on hold, he was put through to Trooper.
"Hello. Detective Inspector Trooper speaking."
"It's me, Uberfukken. I found her. Meet me at Harrington Gardens."
"What? How'd you find her?"
"I'll explain later. Just meet us there with a backup patrol car."
He hung up the phone before anything else could be said. After a moment, Sugar Bombs spoke up.
"How did you find her?"
"She didn't change her name like the others. Her name is Allison Smith. Common enough last name to make her feel safe."
"But, how do you know she's here in London?"
"I don't have time to explain that now. We're almost here. Cabby, let us out here, please."
When they got out, Sugar Bombs paid the fee and the cab drove away. As she turned around she noticed Uberfukken surveying the street's rooftops.
"What are you looking for?" she asked.
BANG! The unexpected loudness made Sugar Bombs jump and echoed in her ears. She understood now why he'd been looking at the rooftops.
"We're too late," Uberfukken said in a disheartened voice.
They stood there for a moment silent until Sugar Bombs spoke up.
"What do we do now? There's no telling where he fired the shot from. Maggot and Trooper aren't-"
Uberfukken raised a finger to quiet her and then pointed at a man in a work uniform with a key ring on his hip and holding a black case. He walked out of one building and started heading to another one across the street.
"We follow him far enough behind that he can't see us," Uberfukken said.
They walked down the street through the crowd of people confused about the noise.
"If only they knew what had just happened..." Sugar Bombs said quietly.
They followed him into a lobby with nobody in it and watched him get into an elevator by himself. When it reached the fourth floor, a light blinked indicating it'd stopped.
"Hurry, the stairs," Uberfukken said.
As they ran up the stairs, his phone started to ring.
"It's Maggot. We're parked. Where are you?"
"Heading up the stairs of the redbrick apartment building third from the end of the street. Meet us on the fourth floor and have the patrol car by the fire exit."
When they reached the fourth floor they had just enough time to see the workman open and close the door at the end of the hall. They waited for a few minutes until Trooper and Maggot showed up. They all walked slowly down the hall so they wouldn't be heard. The detectives drew their guns out and positioned themselves by the door. Uberfukken and Sugar Bombs waited back a few feet. Maggot looked at Trooper and nodded. Trooper nodded back. That was the cue. Maggot opened the door with a kick and yelled "Freeze!" Trooper followed into the room.
The man in the workman's uniform was sitting on the couch with a laptop open on the coffee table. He didn't move. Maggot went around one side of the couch. To the front of him was the suspect. On the floor in front of the coffee table was the dead body of Allison Smith. He kept his gun pointed at the suspect and nodded at Trooper. Trooper came over and cuffed the suspect while Maggot made the call back for the homicide. Today was going to be a long day.

Chapter 6

Sugar Bombs and Uberfukken arrived back at their flat a little after 8 in the evening. Sugar Bombs plopped on the couch, exhausted from all the running around. Mrs. Hudson made them tea and they relaxed on the couch for a few minutes. As they sipped their tea, they reflected on the day's events. After a few minutes of light chatter, Sugar Bombs finally asked the question she'd wanted the answer to in the taxi.
"How did you find Allison Smith?"
"Social networking site."
"What?"
"Lots of people have a facebook. I hacked into Trixie's. It wasn't hard to guess her password. She had a series of picture updates on apartment hunting with Allison tagged. All the locations were in Harrington Gardens."
"But, how'd you know she was in London to begin with? Did you get lucky with the facebook, or what?"
"When you looked at the crime scene photo of Alicia Woodrow, what did you see?"
"A woman dead from a gunshot in her living room."
"What else did you see?"
"Uhh... her hair was different?"
"And that's your problem. You see, but you don't observe. On the table there was a cardboard box with some linens in it. Next to it was packing tape and a marker. Next to the door was a stack of newspaper to wrap glasses and plates in. She was getting ready to move to London."
"How do you know it was London and not somewhere else?"
"These women had been friends since grade school, grew up together, and attended the same college. They came over here so they could be a group again. Trixie came over first and when the other two saved up enough money, they were coming over as well."
Sugar Bombs awoke to the sound of voices in the living room. She checked her phone. It was 2:52 in the morning.
"There was nothing on him. His prints match nothing in any database whatsoever and there was nothing else to identify him either," a voice said.
"The gun didn't have a serial number and ballistics couldn't trace it to anything either. Just the make and model," another voice said.
"Of course they couldn't trace it. He picks up the bullets afterwards. He's a professional," said a third and more familiar voice.
By now, she'd decided to join them in the living room. She'd gotten out of bed, put on a pair of pants and ran her fingers through her hair a few times to straighten it out. She popped a piece of gum into her mouth and went into the living room.
"Does he have a scar above his left eye in the shape of a crescent?" Uberfukken asked.
"What does that matter?" Maggot countered.
"When you walked him past me down to the patrol car I didn't get a look at that side of his face. I need to know if he has a scar there or not. It'd be no bigger than a fingernail."
"Yes, he does. Why?" Trooper replied.
"Magnum," Uberfukken responded.
"What does that mean?" Maggot asked.
"Magnum is the only identity of a hitman wanted by Interpol. He's always very professional and never leaves anything traceable. The few witness sketches of him there are all have the same crescent-shaped scar. It fits."
Maggot's phone rang and he went into the hallway to answer it.
"Has he said anything?" Sugar Bombs asked.
"Not a word," Trooper replied.
"So, the husband hired a hitman to kill three people over a hit and run?"
"Crazy world, isn't it?"
Uberfukken stared quietly out the window. Sugar Bombs was about to ask him what was wrong when Maggot returned.
"What's wrong?" Trooper asked Maggot.
"He killed himself in his holding cell. Cyanide tablet," Maggot answered.
"Who the fuck searched him?"
"I don't know."

Chapter 7
Trooper and Maggot went back to the station to deal with the situation there. Sugar Bombs put the tea kettle on and scooped two spoonfuls of sugar into her favorite mug while she waited for the water to boil. She turned to ask Uberfukken if he'd like some tea, but saw him pacing back and forth and decided against it. He was focusing on the case.
After her tea was done, she took her mug to her bedroom, read a little while she sipped her tea, and fell asleep soon after.
When she awoke, she went into the living room and saw Uberfukken on his cell phone.
"What do you mean it isn't a real badge number?" he asked, looking over the case files that had been sent to him the day before.
"What about the newspapers from the day after?" he asked, pausing for a moment over the article he'd looked at in the police station.
After listening for a few more seconds, he hung up without a word.
"So, what was that all about?" Sugar Bombs questioned.
"The files are a fake. The hit and run, the backstory, the newspaper articles..." he replied while lighting a cigarette.
"Wait, what? Who the hell would go that far to make up such a story?"
"I don't know yet. I need to think."
"YOU don't know something?!"
He looked at her and she saw an expression she'd never seen on him before: confusion.
.....................................................................................
The next morning she got up, went into the living room and saw him sitting in the same spot she'd him in the night before when she'd finished her dinner. The only difference was today he had the black box out.
"I HID THAT!" she yelled.
"Yes, I know. It wasn't hard to slide out from under your mattress while you were sleeping," he said without looking up.
"Is it cocaine or morphine today?"
"Cocaine."
"So, figure anything out, then?"
"Whoever did this is very smart indeed. Believeable forgeries, ability to hack into police databases, hacking into my informant's email and sending those files... possibly even hacking into my email. I'm very impressed by it all."
"What about the laptop at the crime scene that Magnum had?"
"Only used for correspondence with whoever gave the orders. Throwaway email accounts. No real leads from it."
"So, what parts were made up and which weren't?"
"The hit and run never happened. The woman being shot in the states did happen. Beyond that, I don't know what's true or false yet."
Uberfukken's phone rang and he answered it.
"We need you down here," Detective Trooper said.
"Where?" Uberfukken asked.
"You didn't see the news?"
Uberfukken reached over to the remote and turned on the television, quickly switching to the nearest news network. There was a story on of another person who'd been shot in their apartment.
"The killer left a note for you this time," Trooper said.
"What's it say?" Uberfukken asked.
"We don't know. Nobody's opened it."
"I'll be there in ten minutes."

Chapter 8

Sugar Bombs and Uberfukken arrived at the crime scene at 9:02 a.m. They walked inside the living room. Another flat, another corpse laying on the floor with a bullet wound in the head. Maggot motioned them over to the dining room table where an off-white envelope lay with the name 'Uberfukken' written on it in cursive.
"Classy stationary," Uberfukken said, looking over and opening the envelope. Inside was a neatly folded piece of paper which matched the envelope, also written in cursive.
"What's it say?" Sugar Bombs asked.
"'Here I was playing chess by myself, moving pieces around as I saw fit, watching them fall as I cornered them with others. Make no mistake, they were my pieces to move around. ALL of them. Then you butted your way in, moving rooks and pawns without my permission. Consider this check. You have four hours from the time you read this until I make it checkmate. Your move. Sincerely, Baya Rae.'"
Everybody stood around silently for a moment until Maggot broke the silence.
"What the fuck does that mean?" he asked.
"It means there's one more person he intends to have killed, and we have four hours to find them," Uberfukken replied.
"How do we find him, or her?" Sugar Bombs asked.
"I don't know, yet. Who was killed here?"
"We have nothing on him yet. The apartment is registered in the name 'Brad Paiselle' but there's nothing identifiable on the body or anywhere else and half his face is missing. We're going to have to try matching dental records," Trooper responded.
"Does this 'Baya Rae' name mean anything to either of you?" Uberfukken asked.
"No," Maggot and Trooper responded, blankly.
"I'll let you know if I find anything out," Uberfukken said, turning to leave.
"Hey, wait. We only have four hours. We should be working together," Maggot said.
"We'd be better off investigating independently so we can cover all the avenues," Uberfukken responded without turning around.
"Umm, bye," Sugar Bombs left, following after Uberfukken. By the time she got outside the cab he'd hailed was taking off without her. She cursed under her breath and hailed the next one she saw a few minutes later. By the time she got to the apartment she wasn't mad about being left behind anymore. They had less than four hours to figure this out. They needed to work quickly.
When she got up the stairs he was pacing the living room with a lit cigarette.
"How do you think this 'Baya Rae' got another hitman so quickly?" she asked.
"It's obvious, isn't it? He keeps them in his employ at all times," he answered.
"How can he afford to do that?"
"Must be a career criminal. The forged documents, the hitmen, the hacking. This all screams of a very well-organized criminal network."
"What abou-"
"Please? I need to think."
Sugar Bombs sat on the couch and said nothing, deciding to try some critical thinking of her own. She reached out and grabbed one of the fake news articles off the table. "Woman, Age 32, Killed in Hit and Run" the headline read. Underneath it said "Defense Pleads 'Not Guilty'". She looked over at the doctored court room picture. She was impressed. Whoever photoshopped this did a really good job. She skimmed through the article, thinking to herself "If this were supposed to look like a payback crime, who else would an angry husband want to have killed?" As she asked herself, her eyes skimmed over a picture of two defense attorneys.
"Oh, shit!" she exclaimed.
"What?" Uberfukken asked.
"The defense attorneys, in the fake case!"
His eyes lit up and he snatched the paper out of her hand. He looked it over and then lowered the paper slowly.
"How did I miss this?" he asked.
"Yeah, thanks," Sugar Bombs said, trying not to sound too dejected.
Uberfukken raised the paper again.
"They both look enough alike in build and skin tone that either one could be the body in the apartment," he said.
"I'll call Trooper. Maybe they can tell us something," she said.
"Ask him if there's a mole on the right side of the chin. That should give us what we need."
"Okay."
She checked the time as her phone rang out. There were 3 hours left.

Chapter 9 Part 1

"He's not answering, should I try Maggot?" Sugar Bombs asked Uberfukken.
"No, if one of them can't answer, the other won't answer either. One of them will call back soon though," he answered, scrolling through his phone.
"What are you doing?"
"Looking up their names. Daniel Rifkin and Benjamin Ainsworth, neither of which is turning anything up. More name changes. We can't do anything until your phone rings."
"Can't you try facebook like last time?"
"NOTHING is coming up. I've looked up every name."
"Well, maybe while we wait we can look through here for more clues," she suggested while pointing to the papers on the table.
He picked up the article on Alicia Woodrow and started looking it over, she picked up the crime scene photos for the murder. 'He was right,' she thought while looking at the pictures. 'There are boxes and newspapers... she was moving. How much of the story is real though?'
"Do you think the facebook was made up?" she asked.
"If it's fake, it's very convincing. I have to confess, though..."
"What?"
"Everything about this case so far. It's all done a marvelous job of confusing me with it's fake, well, everything."
"Yeah, I can see that. The lines of reality are sort of blurring with this case, aren't they?"
"It's... very elaborate, to say the least."
He set down the paper clipping and picked up another.
"I'm going to make some tea. I'm parched," she said, setting the pictures down and getting up. When she was done, she walked back into the living room and Uberfukken was staring out the window.
"What's the matter?" she asked.
"Here, look at this," he said, handing her an article.
It was the article stating that the women would be getting no jail time for the hit and run. She skimmed over it, not sure what she should be looking for.
"Ummm..."
"Look at the husband's name. The part where he swears revenge."
She quickly half-read until she saw it. The husband's name was Ray Abae.
"Do you see it?" he asked.
"Yeah. Baya Rae, but with the letters jumbled. What does it mean, though?"
"It's a calling card. He cannot directly state that he is behind any crimes, so he does it indirectly."
"He's advertising?"
"Yes. He's saying 'Here, look what I can do.'"
"But it's all fake. We figured it out."
"We weren't supposed to investigate. Had we never gotten involved, the story of the hit and run would have been what the police would have gone with. Nobody would have dug deeper than those faxes."
Sugar Bombs phone rang and she answered it.
"We rushed, but we got a match back on the dental records. To be on the safe side we checked the fake names. It's Daniel Rifkin," Trooper said.
"Did you find any addresses for the other name, Benjamin Ainsworth?" Sugar Bombs asked.
"Not yet. We'll keep looking and keep you in touch, though." He hung up.
Uberfukken's phone started to ring.
"Could you see who that is, please?" he asked Sugar Bombs.
She looked at the phone. Mintcroft.
"It's your sister."
"Ok. Answer it."
Sugar answered. "Hello?"
"Hello, Sugar Bombs. Would you mind telling my brother that the name for the other defense attorney he's looking for is Samuel Fairweather?"
"How did you know?"
"That's not important right now. You have two hours and ten minutes left."
*click*

Chapter 9 Part 2

Trooper and Maggot met up at Uberfukken and Sugar Bombs' apartment with the information they had gathered.
"Listen up, everyone. This Samuel Fairweather name turned up over 10 pieces of property in London alone. I'm not going to ask you where you got the information, so let's just take five addresses a piece and go look. We have an hour and thirty minutes left. Let's work quickly, please," Maggot said.
"You couldn't get more people to help?" Sugar Bombs asked.
"The few others I could get are checking out other addresses. This guy must've had a rich uncle that kicked the bucket or something."
"Sounds like it. Well, let's get started."
They took their addresses and hailed a cab.
"Are we going to have time to look at all of these?" Sugar Bombs asked.
"It's lunch hour for most businesses. Traffic will be heavy. It's possible, but it'll be very close."
They checked one house. Empty. One hour and twelve minutes left. They checked the second address. A flat. Empty. Fifty minutes left. A third address came and went, taking twenty minutes with it.
On the way to the fourth address, Trooper called to inform them there had been no success on their end. They had less than thirty minutes left. By the time they check the fourth empty address, it was ten.
When they reached the last address, they were eight minutes late. The door was already open and when they walked inside Mintcroft was sitting in a chair waiting.
"Hello, Uberfukken. Sugar Bombs. Been a long day, hasn't it?"
"What are you doing here?" Uberfukken questioned.
"The same thing you were: Trying to get to Samuel Fairweather on time."
"Where is he, then?"
"Already dead, of course. He was shot earlier today. Baya switched the dental records so you'd look for the wrong person."
"Wait, YOU didn't realize we were searching for the wrong person?"
"Dear brother, I cannot keep an eye on all of London."
"When did you notice we should be searching for Daniel Rifkin instead?"
"When I received this on my phone five minutes ago."
Mintcroft opened a picture message on her phone and handed it to Uberfukken. It was a photo of a man dead with a bullet wound in his head. Daniel Rifkin. Underneath the picture was the word 'checkmate'.
"Why were you helping me in the first place? You don't show up unless it's a matter of national security. They were spies, weren't they?" Uberfukken asked.
"Yes, all of them. We've known about Baya for quite some time. He has influences worldwide. Alicia Woodrow was found out first. We were trying to re-locate her when she got shot. Before she died, she forwarded her findings to the others that were shot earlier this week. They were reporting their information to these two, who were in charge of them. The fact that the leak in our security went this far means I now have some serious clean-up to do. Goodbye, brother."
Mintcroft walked out, her brother staying where she left him. Sugar Bombs followed Mintcroft outside.
"Do you think he'll be alright? I've never known him to lose a case before."
Mintcroft sighted. "He won't take this loss easy. You'll need to keep a close eye on him for a few days."
"He's already had a hard few days. Can I call you if it gets too much to handle?"
"Yes, of course."
"He really does care, doesn't he? He just doesn't like to show it."
"Sugar Bombs, my brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he chooses to be a detective. What does that say about his heart?"
............................................................................................
Epilogue

Sugar Bombs woke up to the sound of somber violin playing in the living room. She knew when she walked out of her room he'd be sitting in the chair, violin case on the table next to the contemptable black case. She didn't know if it was morphine or cocaine today, and she didn't care either. He'd been this way for three days now. She wasn't even sure at this point if he was eating anymore. She heard a phone ring in the living room and she started to get dressed. She heard talking but couldn't make out what was being said. When she finished, she opened her bedroom door and Uberfukken was standing there in his bathrobe.
"We have a case," he said with a small grin and light in his eyes.
"What? Who was that on the phone?"
"Mintcroft. There's a lead on Baya Rae."
"I guess you better get dressed then."
"I'll be ready in four minutes."

~The End~

Aroukar

Ancient Eulogist
Reaction score
Author: uberfukken
Date: August 30th, 2012

PROLOGUE:

Uberfukken's dear sister, Mintcroft, had provided a valuable lead. Her connections enabled her access to London CCTV, and she thinks she has pinpointed a man who is under Professor Baya's employ. Mintcroft provided Sherlock Uberfukken with detailed information on where to locate this individual.

"His name is Odd Guyberg. He has connections with the Jewish diamond smuggling outfit. These hits have been two man jobs, Odd was the cleanup man."

Sugar Bombs, "How do we know this is the guy? Did she tell you how the connection was made?"

Uberfukken gives Sugar a note card and explains.

"An unknown man made a large purchase of London Times newspapers at a news stand. He paid with cash. They were used to fabricate the false newspaper evidence. Mintcroft tracked him through surveillance and witnessed an exchange between this man and Odd Guyberg. Oddguy knows who is behind this, and we know where to find him."

Call Inspectors Maggot and Trooper. We are going to raid his apartment."

Nodding in acknowledgement, Sugar hits a number on her phone and immediately gets Maggot on the line.

"Inspector Maggot."

"This is Sugar. We got someone IDed. The address is 207 Regent. Meet us there in 15 minutes, two blocks south. We're taking him in."

"Right. Is he dangerous? Do we need backup?"

"Diamond smuggler, he's used to being questioned. We should be enough."

"Alright then, see you there." Click, Maggot ends the calls and Sugar puts the phone back in her pocket. Both her and Uber are ready, and they head out the door.

Upon exiting, immediately both notice that something is wrong. It's too quiet. There's no other cars. Their car isn't there.

They look in all directions. They look at each other. There is something though. A sound in the distance. It sounds like a car. Driving.

Very fast. It's getting closer.

Uber and Sugar look at each other, with a look of despair in their eyes.

Clink. That's the sound of a metal pipe making a direct connection with the back of a human skull. No other sound, the victim is left immediately unconscious, falls to the ground, silent and motionless.

Clink. Twice. Both Sugar and Uber collapse, once to their knees, and then face down on the concrete. Two large men in black ski masks stand before them.

A van pulls up and screeches to a halt. The sliding passenger door immediately opens and three more men dawning ski masks jump out. Within mere seconds both unconscious bodies are in the van, and the car speeds off.

---

Maggot and Trooper are at 207 Regent. Waiting.

Waiting.

"Call them." Trooper seems perplexed.

Maggot dials the number, no answer. Dials again, no answer.

"Something happened. Call Superintendent Zaiger. We need backup, now."

---

CHAPTER 1

Stopped at a red light. Another day patrolling the streets. In the four years Constable Minty has been answering calls on the streets of London, today just seems a little off.

The crackling sound of Minty's police radio in her car interrupts her thoughts.

"All units respond to possible kidnapping of Inspector. Possible location is.."

Just as Minty was preparing to digest the information, a black van with full tinted windows grabs her attention from across the street. Certain police instincts kick in, and this was one of those moments.

WAT DO???

1) Chasing after everything that looks suspicious is not professional. Let's get the address to the kidnap location and take it from there.

2) I READ THE PROLOGUE I KNOW THE VAN DID IT FOLLOW THE FUCKING VAN

3) Snort bath salts.

CHAPTER 2-A

Ignore the van, it could be anything.

"Possible location of Kidnapping is 487 Wood Lane."

Minty perks up, she's just three blocks away.

"10-4, Constable Minty responding, thirty seconds away."

She hits the sirens and makes a sharp right turn, racing to the scene. Upon arrival she exits her vehicle, observes the sidewalk, and notices what appears to be signs of a struggle and a few drops of blood.

Minty transmits through her radio, "We need crime scene specialists out here, there's evidence."

She says this as she stares at a note card on top of some shrubbery. She moves in to examine, it's handwritten and contains an address.

Minutes later, Maggot and Trooper pull up in their unmarked vehicle. Behind them are two other vehicles, manned by additional inspectors.

They approach Minty, the first responding officer.

"Hello I am Maggot and this is Trooper and we are with the CID. What can you tell us?"

"You got splatter on the sidewalk there," Minty points at the blood drops, "and you got a card over there which might be related." Minty points at the bushes, where the card still lay.

Both Maggot and Trooper approach the card, and read it. It's the address they were waiting at.

"He must have known something was wrong, and threw this card in the bushes for us to find," Trooper observes.

"We need a search warrant on that address, and keep all patrols on alert for any suspicious vehicles. One of our own has been kidnapped. Do not leak anything to the media." Maggot gives instructions to one of his accompanying officers. The officer notes the instructions and relays the information back to headquarters.

"We should have this warrant signed within the next 20 minutes," Trooper looks over at Minty, "Come with us, we are going back to the location. We could use the help."

Minty agrees, and the evidence crews pull up to the scene. Both Minty and the detectives get to their vehicles and drive to the location.

They park about a block and half away from the target, to not raise any suspicions. Trooper and Maggot are accompanied by two other detectives, and officer Minty.

They approach the address by foot. It's an apartment building, looks like an old motel. Three floors of cheaply constructed patio as a walking path for the connected room.

"So which room is it? All we have is the address?" Maggot asks as his phone starts to ring.

"Looks like it," Trooper responds.

Maggot answers his cell, "Maggot. Okay good, what's the number. Got it, thank you." Click.

"It's number 205. Apparently this Guyberg has been drawing some attention recently, might not be all there mentally. He's been running around the city posting surveys at bus stops."

Officer Minty remembers the time she ticketed someone for vandalism... he was spray painting a questionnaire on the side of a building. Could this be the same guy?

Trooper's phone rings, "Trooper. Okay, good." Click.

"The search warrant is signed. Let's go."

The group climbs the stairs to the second floor balcony and approaches room 205. As they march through, commotion is heard from the neighboring room. Everyone is standing in front of room 205, Detective Maggot is lacing his boots preparing to kick down the door.

Everything is silent. Except the neighboring room. From 204 is a steady thumping noise, and moans. It's clearly two people having sex.

WAT DO?

1) POLICE WITH WARRANT GET ON THE FLOOR NOW DON'T FUCK WITH ME

2) Hold up, sex

CHAPTER 2-B

Minty adjusts for a left turn to follow the van. The scanner is still dispensing information about the kidnap victim in jargled police code, but whose listening. Minty has already spotted her prey.

"I need you to run a plate for me."

Minty gives dispatch the plate number of the van, while keeping enough distance not to draw suspicion. She knows they've already noticed her.

Dispatch returns, "The plate number is invalid."

Minty accelerates to get a closer view of the plates, to confirm she had it right the first time.

"Confirming that these are invalid plates. I'm pulling this car over."

Light and sirens. Time to pull over.

Just as fast as she hit the lights, the van takes off. Floor it.

"In pursuit of black van..." Minty continues on into the receiver, requesting backup. These have to be the kidnappers, she knew it. What an amazing coincidence.

The chase continues onto the Highway, speeds reaching 140 kilometers per hour.

More police join the pursuit. Minty is now one of eight units on the tail of this van.

Ten minutes pass. Radio in about a spike strip less than a mile away. It's almost over.

The whole time, Minty has been closest to the suspect vehicle throughout the chase. She knows what's coming, and heads back with the other units. In less than a minute this van might be spinning off the road.

The driver doesn't know what hit him. Fly through a spike strip at high speeds in a bulky van and your wheel becomes useless. The van spins wildly out of control and crashes into the median. Within seconds police units have the vehicle completely surrounded, and armed officers exiting with their guns pointed directly at the van.

"GET OUT! GET OUT OF THE VEHICLE!"

Just as the police begin to approach the van, the sliding door, driver, and passenger door of the van all open at the same time. The driver and passenger immediately take off on foot. Out from the sliding door comes three masked men wielding machine guns, raining a hail of bullets onto the police.

"WE'RE UNDER FIRE!"

"OFFICER DOWN! OFFICER DOWN!"

WAT DO?

1) Get back in the fucking car all I got is a damn pistol.

2) KILL THEM

Chapter 2-B-1

Severely out gunned, Minty knows what is best. Get back in the car, throw it in reverse, and get the fuck away from the stream of bullets. This is a job for special units, there's no reason to die today.

She does just that. The sounds of automatic fire and bullets ricocheting off the vehicles are damping out the dozen police sirens. Minty backs the car far away enough to avoid direct gunfire, but not enough to leave the scene.

The scanner is going crazy with dispatchers calling all units.

Two minutes seem like an hour. Watching it unfold is horrifying. Friends, fathers, there's already four shot and bleeding on the ground. These guys are professionals, assault rifles, bulletproof gear.

Special units swings into action, and four fully equipped police vans surround the attack site. Bullets are still flying, mostly from the automatic weaponry of the kidnappers. The police are never prepared for this level of onslaught. The officers have all taken cover behind their vehicle to avoid fire, letting off an occasional round with their pistol.

The chopping sounds of a helicopter are now in the distance. From her vantage point, Minty can see one approaching, very low. The special units have exited their van and are now exchanging fire with the assailants. Shotgun blasts ring loud and distinct from the machine gun fire. More police vans pull into the scene.

One of the assailants takes a hit and drops. The helicopter is hovering above the scene.

Minty stares at the chopper. This is not a police helicopter.

Just as that thought crosses her mind, the helicopter starts gaining altitude. It has a missile. A flash, and within seconds, an explosion rocks the Highway. The assailants, their van, directly hit. Two of the police vans flip over from the shock.

Everyone is dead. Sherlock Uber, Dr Bombs, the kidnappers, a dozen police officers, mutilated by explosion.

Minty is still fine, she watched it all go down. She sits in her car in shock. Chasing after that van wasn't such a good idea after all.

From a location far way, Professor Baya sips his martini and plans his vacation to the Bahamas.

THE END.

THE END.

Chapter 2-B-2

"FUCK THESE SUMBITCHES," Minty says aloud to herself.

Minty takes cover behind her driver door to avoid the bullets. She pulls out her Glock 17, and takes aim at one of the assailants.

Headshot. One of the three men drop. The other two notice what happened, and immediately identify Minty as the shooter. Minty takes cover again, as a hail of bullets trickle off her car.

"OOOOOOOOH YEA"

The adrenaline is bumping through Minty's veins, and out of pure excitement she runs directly into the field and starts firing shots and both kidnappers. One of the kidnappers takes a shot to the arm, another one to the leg.

Minty takes 30 rounds of automatic fire. The bullets shred her into human spaghetti.

The assailants keep firing onto the other officers. Special units pulls into action. The onslaught continues between two men and two dozen police officers.

Minutes later, an unmarked helicopter enters the fray and drops a missile on the entire battle.

The van is now a crater, and everyone involved is now dead in the explosion.

The helicopter pulls away and flies off into the sunset, bidding farewell.

THE END.

CHAPTER 2-C

There's only one way to handle this situation.

Minty pulls over and reaches into her pocket, pulling out two delicious packets of bath salts. From her glove compartment, she takes out a mirror. The mirror is caked in the residue of previous sessions. Minty pours the contents of from one of the packets onto the mirror, and uses the wrapper to form a snort-able line.

"This is the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Minty leans down and whiffs the entire line in one swoop. Her eyes roll back into her head and she leans back in her police cruiser. A few moments pass, and Minty realizes she needs to get to work and bust some bad guys.

"IM GONNA CATCH YOU ALL," Minty screams to herself as she hits the ignition and throws her foot on the gas. The police car takes off and screetching speeds.

"WE NEED SOME MUSIC UP IN THIS BITCH WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," Minty is overjoyed by her life of law enforcement and bath salts. She turns off the police scanner and hits a button.

Nyan-nyan-nyan-nyan nyan-nyan-nyan-nyan-nyan nya-nya-nyan

The Nyan Cat song starts playing at full volume while Minty jumps up and down in her seat, trying to maintain control of the wheel. Another day in the life of Officer Minty.

The car comes to a stop, and is elevated. Minty has tried to drive over a fire hydrant and got stuck.

No worries, Minty knows exactly what to do in this situation. Without hesitation, she snorts the remaining bath salts directly from the bag and exits the vehicle.

Minty flies out and runs off into the sunset, while the Nyan Cat music continues to play from her abandoned police cruiser.

She is never heard from again.

THE END.

CHAPTER 3-A

"Listen," Officer Minty directs the detectives.

Maggot responds, "Yes, it sounds like two people having sex, what's your point."

Minty had already turned around and slowly started approaching room 204. Trooper and Maggot look on with befuddlement.

"I'm going in."

"What? Get back here, we're in the middle of a case."

Minty laughs out loud, "faggots."

She next reaches for the doorknob and slowly turns. It's unlocked. Minty carefully opens the door as to not create any disturbance, and creeps inside, closing the door behind her. Maggot and Trooper shrug to each other and go back to work.

Minty scans the apartment, the sounds of people moaning very close. The lights are dim, but not completely off. She notices on a table numerous sex toys. Vibrators, anal beads, lubes, cock rings, cuffs. More scanning reveals dildos of all shapes and sizes. A dildo shaped like Jesus. Minty takes extra time observing that one.

Turning the corner, the smell hits her. It's awful. Cigar, sweat, mold, feces, all wrapped into one. Then she sees it. The sight. The most horrific vision she could imagine. A ghostly pale bearded man thrusting his junk into what is clearly an underage twink.

"How do you like this cigarsex, bitch," the bearded man laughs to himself while thrusting.

The twink screams, "ADMIN ABOOS!"

Minty coughs up a chunk of vomit, and forcibly swallow it back down.

"I'm out."

No way is she having part of this, and the idea of radioing in the pedophilia is running through her mind as she makes her escape.

"Oh no you don't," the bearded man laughs as a sudden crack and flash emit from his hands. The bullet connects with Minty in the shoulder, dropping her to the floor. She attempts to reach for her gun, but the bearded man is already on top of her, foot directly on the uninjured shoulder preventing Minty from moving her arm. Beads of rotten sweat drop onto her helpless body.

---

Maggot kicks down door 205.

"Police with warrant! Odd Guyberg you are under arrest!"

CRACK. The sound of gunfire rings throughout. Both Trooper and Maggot ready their guns frantically looking for the source.

"Next door! Minty!"

Odd Guyberg used the moment of confusion to escape out the window. Trooper charges for him, but he has already escaped and took a second floor fall onto the concrete. Trooper watches helplessly as Odd gets on his feet and runs off.

"He's loose!" Trooper shouts to Maggot. Both run out of the room. Maggot stops in front of the neighboring door where the gunshot was heard.

"What the fuck happened in here?" Maggot says loudly as he opens the door.

What he witnesses next makes him forget about his case. Officer Minty lyes wounded on the ground with a pale naked man standing over her with a gun. Maggot wastes no time to fire a shot at the man, hitting him directly in the stomach.

"Officer down!" Maggot screams to Trooper, but it's too late. The bullet to the gut wasn't enough, as the bearded man still has enough energy to fire back a shot of his own. It hits Maggot directly in the neck, splicing his windpipe and dropping him to the floor.

Trooper can't believe what has just happened. With haste, he fires four rounds into the bearded man, direct shots. Two to the heart, two to the head. While doing this the bearded man was able to get one last shot in and capped Minty right in the head.

Beardman dead, Maggot dead, Minty dead, and the only lead to find Sherlock Uber has ran off. All hope is lost.

Trooper kills himself, self inflicted headshot.

The naked twink wildly runs out of the room, wearing nothing but a fagtag around his neck.

The End.

CHAPTER 3-B

Trooper silences the group. This is a no-knock raid. They can't give him a chance to destroy any evidence.

"Okay, on the count of three. One... Two..."

Maggot launches his boot directly under the doorknob with a front kick strong enough to damage brick. The smashing sound echoes throughout the complex, and the door gives a little however does not fully open.

Again, Maggot kicks the door. This time it swings open.

"Police with warrant!" Maggot shouts as the group enters the room, weapons drawn. Odd Guyberg is sitting on his chair in front of a computer screen, and as he turns his eyes widen with shock and fear.

"Get on the ground now! Get on the ground!"

Odd instead instinctively raises his hands into the air, and before he can comply with the instructions of laying down, Maggot grabs his wrist.

"Where is he?! Where is Ba-" Before Maggot can finish his sentence, Odd grabs him by his arm and shoulder and swings him forcibly through the computer desk. They both crash through the desk, sending the monitor, keyboard, and various other accessories in different directions throughout the room. Odd is the first to his feet, and quickly delivers and full stomp to the face of Maggot as he attempts to recover from the fall. Odd is wearing combat boots so this leaves a nasty mark and keeps Maggot down.

Trooper and the two other unnamed detectives charge at Odd, who takes a defensive stance. Minty holds her ground near the front door to block a possible escape, nervously wielding her weapon.

The first detective rushes in for a tackle, but is quickly blocked and introduced to Odd's knee driving directly into his nose. This is enough to destabilize the first assailant, and he is quickly thrown on top of Maggot. The second detective reaches in for a grab, but Odd's fists put a quick stop to his efforts.

Smack! Pow! Smack! Odd unleashes a flurry of hooks and jabs, sending the second detective sprawling into the wall. He slinks down and falls to his knees upon impact, being knocked unconscious by five direct hits to the head.

Minty and Trooper are the only two left standing. Trooper has extensive martial arts training, but so did Maggot and he witnessed just how quickly Odd was able to disable him. Minty has only had basic police hand-to-hand training, and knew she was no match. Odd maintains his defensive stance, one eye on Trooper and the other eye watching Maggot slowly recover.

Trooper steps forward, fists raised, ready for combat. He throws the first punch, a right hook which is easily blocked and countered with a kick to the ribs. The bullet proof vest that Trooper is wearing somewhat cushions the blow, but the impact is still felt and is enough to make him keel to the side.

Odd clips Trooper with an uppercut to the chin, sending Trooper backwards towards the front door and into Minty. Minty holds Trooper up so he doesn't fall, and he quickly regroups and goes in for a second attempt. Maggot finally regains himself and gets on his feet, and with a single motion is able to brandish a can of mace and blast it directly in the eyes of Odd.

"Get him!" Maggot stammers.

Both Maggot and Trooper reach in to grab the arms of Odd, who is screaming in pain from the mace seeping through his eyes and pores. Trooper grabs for the left and Maggot grabs for the right, but amazing Odd is still able to fight back and manages to land a side kick directly into the gut of Trooper, forcing him to lose his grip and hold his gut gasping for air. Odd then proceeds to break Maggot's hold and delivers an open palm strike to the nose in an upward motion, sending Maggot back once again.

Odd grabs Trooper by the shoulders as he is bent over gasping for air, looks behind himself and notices the window. With no hesitation, Odd delivers a knee to Trooper's face, grabs him by the shoulders, and throws him through the second story window. The glass shatters as Trooper is ejected from the room onto the concrete below.

Maggot wipes the blood off his face that is pouring out of his nose. Minty looks on in horror, but knows that she needs to act. Across the room she spots the kitchen, maybe there's something in there that can be used.

WHAT DO?

1) Shoot this motherfucker

2) Preheat the oven

CHAPTER 4-A

Minty grips her pistol and takes aim. Odd and Maggot have began grappling again, and the other two unnamed detectives are finally starting to regain themselves.

Minty thinks to herself, "Should I shoot?"

As she's thinking, Odd once again gains the upper hand and places Maggot in a choke hold. Within seconds Maggot's face turns beet red, and Odd starts shaking him like a rag doll.

"Enough," Minty says softly to herself, and she pulls the trigger.

She hits Maggot in the side, and gasps. Odd drops Maggot's wounded body on the floor. Minty is horrified by what she has just done, and the two unnamed detectives look on helplessly. Before Minty has a chance to fire another shot, Odd does a somersault into an adjutant room. One of the two detectives runs up to Maggot to check the wound, he's not responding.

"Radio in! What the fuck are you doing!" The other detective not tending to Maggot shouts towards Minty.

"Right."

Minty reaches for her police radio.

"Officer down at="

The transmission is cut off by the sound of automatic gun fire. Odd has burst back into the room wielding an M16 assault rifle. Bullets spray in every direction, hitting both detectives, Maggot, and Minty. All the police officers are now lying dead in a pool of blood.

Odd lowers his weapon, surveying the damage. He needs to run, and he knows just the place.

As he exits the room, he accidentally trips over Minty's corpse.

"Fuck," he gets back up and quickly leaves.

Odd Guyberg is later apprehended by police and convicted to life in prison for the murder of three police officers. Trooper was the only living witness. Uber and Sugar were never heard from again.

The End.

CHAPTER 4-B

Nobody was prepared for the martial arts expertise of Odd Guyberg. Four detectives and a can of mace, and he's still on his feet. Maggot prepares himself once again to attempt to take down this beast.

Meanwhile, Minty spots the oven. Something compels her to set the temperature to max. The other two detectives are back on their feet, and all three of them rush Odd.

Odd brushes off the two detectives by throwing them into each other, and places Maggot in a rear-chokehold that immediately turns his face beet red. As Oddguy begins to swing Maggot around like a rag doll, Minty opens the oven.

"In here! Put him in here!"

Odd's eyes widen with fear. The oven is the last place he wants to be. This momentary distraction is enough for the other two detectives to regroup and slap Odd upside the head with a baton. The force of the strike is enough to make him release his grip on Maggot. Maggot quickly retaliates with a flurry of strikes to the abdomen, sending Odd sprawling back into the wall. One of the detectives unloads a second can of mace into Odd's eyes, this time completely disabling him.

Maggot holds Odd by his shirt collar and drags him to the oven, slamming his head clean on the open door. Odd is still screaming from the affects of the face, and the brutal heat coming from the oven is only making it worse.

"It's over! Tell us where Baya is, NOW!"

Odd gasps to catch his breath, but no wonders escape.

"Where is he!" Maggot jams his elbow directly into Odd's temple, sandwiching his head into the oven door.

And again. And again. "Where is he!" Odd isn't talking.

One of the detectives places Odd in cuffs.

"You're under arrest," he coldly pronounces. The two detectives drag Odd out of the room and back to their squad car, leaving Minty and Maggot to survey the damage.

"The computer," Minty points at the broken desk and equipment sprawled across the floor.

"Okay, I'll get it connected, meantime, look around and see if you can find any leads."

Minty begins going through Odd's personal belongings while Maggot sets up the computer. Upon reaching the bedroom, she opens the dresser and finds a notebook. By this time Maggot has the computer up and running on the floor.

She scans through the notebook. It's a contacts book, hundreds of names, addresses, and phone number, most likely of people involved with his organized crime ring.

"I found this book, it's got names," Minty announces to Maggot. Meanwhile, Maggot has opened up Odd's email client and is scanning through the history.

"There's nothing on this computer. He spends all day emailing random people telling them how he feels."

Minty page by page reads through the notebook, looking for anything that can be related to the name Baya. After about 12 pages, her eyes light up.

"I found it. Address and phone number."

At the same time, a grin stretches across Maggot's face. "I got a hit too, email correspondence with Baya. I'm going to backtrace the IP address."

Maggot continues working the computer while Minty copies down Baya's information from the book into her own notepad.

"According to this, Baya resides in Austrailia, however he has a flat in Birmingham."

"This IP address directs me to Birmingham. The email was sent less than four hours ago. We got him."

Maggot gets on his phone and dials HQ.

"We got a lead on Baya."

---

The drive to Birmingham, while only two hours long, seemed to take an eternity. The pressure is high, and uncertainty rings throughout. Trooper has been admitted to the hospital for emergency treatment after his fall through the window. Minty sits in the passenger seat, Maggot drives.

"We're meeting up with units from the Birmingham Police outside of Baya's flat. There's already a search warrant in place. Hopefully this will lead us to Uber and Sugar."

"Who are they anyway?"

"The best investigators we have."

The drive continues. Two hours pass and they arrive at the destination, three blocks away from Baya's flat. Four squad cars and ten units are awaiting their arrival.

Both Maggot and Minty exit the vehicle and approach the officers.

"I'm Detective Maggot, and this is Officer Minty. What's the plan."

"Well, we are going to set up a perimeter around the residence to block any escape. You, your colleague, and four of my officers will charge the front door. The door is reinforced, so we brought the battering ram."

Maggot looks over at one of the officers, who is carrying a massive steel log used for breaking down even the sturdiest of doors.

"Has there been any activity inside?"

"No, but there is a black van parked in the driveway with falsified plates. We have no idea who it belongs to."

"Send one of your units to search the van while we do the raid."

"Yes sir. We're ready when you are."

The captain motions to his units to set up the perimeter. Half of the group breaks off heads towards the house.

"I'll be staying behind in the control van in case we need backup. Use this."

The captain hands Maggot a radio. Maggot nods in acknowledgement, and the group approaches Baya's residence.

---

The group stands before Baya's front door.

Maggot reaches for the doorknob and slowly turns. Unlocked.

"That's strange." Maggot releases his grib on the doorknob and takes a step back. "Why would he leave it unlocked."

"Maybe they're expecting us," Minty observes. She scans the area looking for anything suspicious, but nothing seems out of the ordinary.

"Alright, well, no turning back. We're going in."

Maggot quietly opens the door and the group steps into the home. It is pitch black inside, the only illumination being provided by the sunlight from outside, which is obscured by the trees and only provides a very dim look at the interior of the home. There is nothing, no furniture, just hardwood floors reaching back for what looks like an eternity.

Minty turns on her flashlight and starts scanning, looking for any signs of life. She notices a stairway leading to the second floor, and points Maggot and the other officers in that direction.

"Let's go."

The group proceeds towards the stairway. Minty continues panning her light over the walls. Something is written, in red.

"Look, what's that."

Minty points to the words written along on the wall. "xoxoxo" She finds it again, in another spot.

"Nevermind that," Maggot speaks softly, not to draw any attention.

Faint sounds are heard coming from upstairs. It sounds like a man talking, however it is very hard to distinguish.

The group climbs the stairs, making effort to remain silent. Upon reaching the top of the stairwell, they are confronted with another door.

Maggot motions his finger over his lip to keep everyone silent.

He grabs the doorknob. Unlocked. Slowly turns, opens.

"I've been waiting for you." Professor Baya is seated in the center of the room with no lights. Just like downstairs, there is no furniture.

"You're under arrest."

"Not so fast."

Suddenly, the lights turn on. Sherlock Uber and Dr Sugar are tied up in the corner, backs against each other, sitting on the floor. Guarding them is a young girl wielding a large knife and a maniacal grin across her face.

The group stops at the doorway, Baya speaks.

"This entire house is rigged with explosives and will detonate unless you follow my exact instructions. Do you understand?"

Silence from the group.

"Good. Now, I'd like to introduce you to my assistant, Miss Mani. She may look young, but don't let her age fool you, she is capable of atrocities unspeakable to man. She wants nothing more than to cut open your dear friends Uber and Sugar, and if my immediate demands are not met, that is exactly what will happen. Again, do you understand?"

"What is it you want."

"Stick a cock in your mouth you old fag, listen to Baya or everyone will die." The group is shocked to hear such foul language come from a child, and even more shock when she finishes her statement by licking the knife in her hands.

"I want three things. First, release my associate Odd Guyberg. That should be easy enough. Next, I want all records of Trixie's death destroyed, as well as any records of her existence. I have my reasons. And finally, I demand a clean escape. I have a helicopter waiting on the roof. If you do this, you will all live to see another day."

"How am I supposed to meet those demands? I don't wield that type of power. I can't just take someone's identity and make it disappear. We are an organization, many people are watching these things."

"Then you need to bring me the person who will, and he needs to be here within the next six hours or this house will explode. I can guarantee one thing, you will be the only ones here."

Baya brandishes his pistol and rests it on his lap. Mani stays knife in hand watching over the kidnap victims, who appear to have been tied up and abused for a very long time.

Maggot thinks to himself, "what should I do?"

Officer Minty knows exactly what to do.

WAT DO?

1) Call Chief Superintendent Zaiger. Shit's serious.

2) You know what will solve this? Shoot Baya.

CHAPTER 5-A

Minty nudges Maggot, "Get Chief Superintendent Zaiger here. He can erase everything. It's our only chance."

"Okay fine, I'll find a way. Just don't let her kill them."

Mani laughs out loud, "You're such a faggot, go ahead call daddy, maybe you can suck his cock again." Mani smiles.

Maggot is taken aback.

Baya chimes in, "And don't let any of your goons get wise. We're not the only ones here, the half dozen officers you have outside are vastly outnumbered."

Minty, Maggot, and the others in the group look around, but see nothing. Could he be lying?

One of the Birmingham detectives gets brave and shouts to Baya, "There's nobody here! Just you two!"

"You think so?"

"You're full of cr==" arrow through the neck. The detective chokes as he grabs for both ends of the arrow coming from either side of his neck. Gasps from the detectives as they jump back."

"You fucking faggots don't move or I'm chopping off his penis."

The detective falls to his knees, and then to the ground. He's still gasping for air.

"Don't make any sudden movements or there will be ten more. Look at the walls."

The detectives look around. Maggot is the first to spot it. He points at the wall about twenty feet away from the group, a small hole sawed out.

Minty points to another one. And another one.

"My men are behind the walls, watching your every move. Stay in line and you won't end up like your friend over there," Baya speaks with calm confidence.

Without another work, Maggot grabs his phone and dials out.

"Yes, this is Maggot. Yes. At the scene. Yes. We need Chief Superintendent Zaiger. Yes. 932, he's given us four hours. Good. Thank you."

Maggot ends the call. "He's on his way."

----

Time passes.

More time passes.

Three hours pass.

"Where is he." Baya is growing impatient.

The group is growing frantic. A small army of police officers have surrounded the building, being informed of their hostage situation throughout the course of the last few hours. There's nothing they can do, Baya has announced to them that if anybody enters the building, all hostages will be killed.

Maggot calls HQ again. Hangs up.

"They say he's on his way."

Another half hour passes.

Baya taps on his watch.

"You have all of twenty eight minutes remaining. This house will explode, and you will all die."

"They say he's on his way. I can't do anything else."

Twenty six minutes pass.

Baya looks over at Mani and nods.

"Time to die fags, better undress and get the orgy started." Final words as Mani runs over to Baya, flicks a switch on the back of his chair, and the segment of floor they are standing on opens to reveal a lift, which quickly brings them to the lower level and closes back up.

Slam, slam, click. The doors slam shut and lock, trapping everyone in the room. Maggot and Minty run over to Uber and Sugar to untie them. The other detectives are trying to open the doors, but they won't budge. Kick after kick is futile.

Sugar lets out a highly audible, "HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE"

The house explodes. Everyone dies. Baya escaped, and the bodies prove difficult to identify.

The End.

CHAPTER 5-B

Minty gets close to Maggot's ear and whispers, "I got a plan."

Maggot nods. Minty continues to whisper to Maggot.

"Detective Maggot, I am growing impatient of this. Stop talking to your coffee fetcher and give me a decision."

"Actually Baya, I have a question for you."

Baya looks perplexed.

"You see, when you first decided to target Tracey Gibbons -"

Minty squeezes the trigger. Nobody noticed her step back and raise her weapon. CRACK. Baya takes a shot, hitting his right arm, forcing him to drop his gun. Baya keels over holding his wound, and all hell breaks loose.

From out of the wall, arrows fly out, hitting the detectives. One takes a shot directly through the neck, another in the midsection. Maggot runs up to Baya and kicks the gun out of his reach.

"Over there!" Minty shouts as she begins firing at the turret hole she spots in the wall.

Another arrow flies out of the walls from a different side of the room, and hits Minty directly in the knee.

The detectives keep firing at the holes they spot in the walls where the arrow are coming from. As soon as they began firing, only very few arrows have been shot out.

Mani looks over Sugar and Uber. They're tied up, helpless, and she has a very big knife.

"I've been waiting for this, jealous cunt."

Mani's swing barely grazes Sugar's neck. Her arm is knocked off balance by Maggot. Sugar holds her neck which was a hair away from behind sliced off, and Maggot easily throws Mani to the floor and places her in cuffs within seconds. Meanwhile the detectives continue firing along the wall, having forced the archers to retreat.

Maggot runs over to Sugar and Uber and quickly unties them. Both have been freed, and get on their feet and begin to make a mad dash for the door. Maggot picks up Mani and drags her out with them.

---

Trooper recovers, and is later arrested and kicked off the force for possession of more than 2 kilos of marijuana.

Maggot retires and becomes a professional knife thrower, wowing audiences worldwide.

Odd is convicted of assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest, and somehow winds up in a North Korean death camp.

Mani escapes custody within four hours of her arrest, four officers dead, two with life threatening injuries. The hunt continues.

Sugar continues her career as a detective, but later develops health problems due to her all-pickle diet.

Uber finds his morphine, and spends the next week drooling on himself pretending to work.

Minty goes on to become a best selling author, writing about her experiences working on the Sherlock case.

THE END

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Date: June 19th, 2012

Die in a Fire was Warden of the AnalBlood Prison Facility. Every prison that acted up was instantly sent to her office. None of the inmates that went in to the Warden's office ever misbehaved again.
Today was Scumhook's first day at AnalBlood. He was issued a penguin suit and given a piece of paper with the weekly schedule on it. It said on the top "EVERYBODY UP AND DRESSED BY 0630 OR ELSE!"
"Or else what?" Scumhook thought to himself. He heard another new inmate in a pink bunny suit ask the same question.
"You don't want to know," the guard showing them their cell block replied, followed with "NOBODY wakes up late in AnalBlood."
Scumhook, looking to make a name for himself as someone who doesn't play by the rules, decided he'd purposefully wake up late. He thought it'd be the same as the other prisons he'd been in and he'd get solitary confinement for a week. He asked none of the other inmates what the consequences would be, thinking they'd realize his plan. Instead, he waited until lights out and unplugged the alarm clock after his cellmate fell asleep.
Scumhook woke to the sound of his cellmate repeating the word "no" over and over while rushing to dress in his yellow ducky outfit.
His cellmate shook his shoulder. "C'mon! Wake up!" the duckman said, throwing Scumhook his penguin suit.
"Fuck off, arsehole" Scumhook replied.
"No dude! You don't understand! They'll ra-" the duck got cut off by the sound of the knocking on the cell door.
"I'm not getting up," Scumhook said. The knock became a pounding.
"Suit yourself," the roommate said.
"Get up!" the guards shouted at Scumhook as they opened the door.
"Fuck off," Scumhook replied.
The guard laughed maniacally while pulling a baton out of a belt holster.
"Here at AnalBlood, we don't ask twice," the guard said.
"Hey, wait! I'll-"
*THWACK*
Scumhook woke up, his head throbbing.
The first thing he noticed was the gag in his mouth, then the fact that he was bent over. He tried to move his arms, but they wouldn't budge. He opened his eyes and looked at his hands. They were strapped to the top of a desk.
"I had arm and leg straps installed for the purpose of punishing prisoners," he heard a woman's voice behind him call out. Footsteps moved toward him while the voice continued.
"You may be wondering why you've been bent over a desk and chained to it."
"Mmmfff," the gagged Scumhook replied.
"I tolerate no misbehavior in my prison facility. ALL prisoners who act out receive the same punishment," said the voice.
The speaker stepped into view. It was a dark-haired woman wearing a carnival mask that had black feathers across the top and a white face wth the lips painted red. She was wearing a dress like Princess Peach from the Mario Brothers games. There was a large bump in the front of the skirt that made Scumhook's eyes widen and he began to feel uneasy.
"Watch captain, unsnap him."
"Yes, Warden."
Scumhook felt the back of his penguin outfit coming undone. His heart started to race. Suddenly, his ass was exposed.
"Now lube him," ordered the Warden as she pulled up her skirt, revealing the hugest strap-on he'd ever seen.
"This is my friend, the cannon," she said as Scumhook felt the warm goo being smeared on his hole and cheeks.
"Now, since we didn't do anything to stretch you first, this is gonna hurt quite a bit."
Scumhook fought and pulled at his restraints but all he succeeded in doing was rubbing his wrists raw.
"Now spread him."
"MMMFF! MMMMMMFFFF!" Scumhook fought as he felt cold hands on his asscheeks.
"You're going to want to relax your ass as much as possible," the Warden said as she pressed the cannon against his hole.
"MMMMMMFFFFFFF!" he screamed into the gag as the Warden forced the tip of the cannon in.
The Warde rocked back and forth slowly at first, then thrust all the way in. He screamed so loud his voice cracked. The pressure inside him was intense and he bit down on the gag as hard as he could.
"Your ass is bleeding. How does that feel? Were the extra five minutes of sleep worth it?" the Warden asked as she started to thrust harder into Scumhook's intestines.
He tried to think of anything else to draw his mind away from what was happening but it didn't work. His insides and asshole felt like fire. He clenched his fists and closed his eyes so tight he was tearing up and seeing spots. The pain was getting to him but the Warden kept pounding harder and harder. He felt himself slipping away with each painful thrust and lost conciousness.
He awoke on the bottom bunk of the bed in his cell. His duckmate looked at him.
"Whenever someone comes back from the Warden's office, they stay in bed for a few days. I'll go get you something to eat if you want. How does that sound?"
"That's fine," Scumhook replied weakly.
"Okay. I'll be back in a few minutes," the duckmate said as he walked out of the open cell door.
Tears welled up in Scumhook's eyes. He rolled his sore body over towards the wall and started sobbing. He had 3 years left on his sentence.
lmao

Top Bottom