Your Phone Takes Secret Pictures Of You Every 5 Seconds

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
A video showing a mobile device snapping infrared images of an iPhone user is circulating around the internet and is catching many by surprise.

In the Tik Tok shared by user Brie Thomason, a digital camera using an infrared lens is seen filming an iPhone user observing their home screen. As the iPhone user stares blatantly at the device, Thomason’s digital camera captures the iPhone snapping multiple infrared images every 5-10 seconds.

While this discovery may cause some users to panic, Apple claims this is actually just an aspect of the iPhone that allows users to control their face ID and Animoji (the animated emoji function).

According to Apple, this feature was first debuted as the iPhone X’s most groundbreaking function; since it is not even discernible at first glance, even though it literally stares you in the face.

Of course, this excuse makes little sense. FaceID is a feature used to unlock your phone. Once your phone is unlocked, why would the phone need continue to take photos every 5 seconds?

https://en-volve.com/2021/05/18/wat...takes-secret-pictures-of-you-every-5-seconds/

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Reaction score
The phrase "taking secret pictures of you" paints a very inaccurate picture of what's actually going on.

There's gotta be a website you can read that won't take advantage of your gullibility. You're literally reading a fake news site.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
The phrase "taking secret pictures of you" paints a very inaccurate picture of what's actually going on.

There's gotta be a website you can read that won't take advantage of your gullibility. You're literally reading a fake news site.
I really wish you weren't so trusting of Big Tech. I worry about you! 😟

c0mp

great poast, do it again
Reaction score
If you do not jailbreak your iOS device, you deserve being raped in the ass by Crapple

Something

Lost Soul
Reaction score
If you do not jailbreak your iOS device, you deserve being raped in the ass by Crapple
My iOS device isn't jailbroken.... So I guess I'm getting raped. I wouldn't even know how to jailbreak it.

Top Bottom