I Can't think of a title, but I'm trying to redeem myself

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
So, a lot has happened to me in recent events, and honestly it's my fault. So, if you weren't on the forums around a large couple of hours ago, I found out that I was demoted back down to a bot by ED, specifically by @.wil, and I got mad. I mostly got mad because .wil had pain seriesed me, and I just flipped out. I went on to the forums, and just got angry. If you haven't read the message already, this is what it was...

"You know, I wouldn't be giving you this, unless I had a reason to. If Mexican Hitler says I can be a moderator @.wil, than I can be a moderator. Just because I still have respect for Oddguy, or because I'm a faggot or a retard (which admitably I am but that's not gonna stop me), or whatever bullshit reason you can pull out off your ass shouldn't be an indicator of whether or not I should be a mod...

Fuck you .wil."

I do regret it, and I now know the problem. The Problem was not .wil; it's me. I'm the faggot who can't learn shit, I'm the faggot who has to beg to the other members (specifically @CrackRabbit) to get what I want, and I'm the faggot fucking things up because I'm not good with MetaWiki.

I thought of bring a faggot on the forum just for lulz, but that would just be me making an ass of myself. Besides it I want to keep the possition of power I was in, I had to town down the cockiness; I did not. I, in fact, wen so cocky that all I was was a giant ball of cocks that just annoyed the fuck out off everyone on the main site. And that's another problem with being a giant faggot; ANNOYING THE FUCK OUT OFF EVERYONE!!!! I just annoy people with my constant fuck ups, and it's always tabs who cleans up after my mess. To him I say, I'm sorry @TabbyGarf; that almost seem like too much autism & fuck ups for one person to handle.

There are still somethings I, admirably, feel conflicted about, like giving @Mexican Hitler a VD for doing a better job running the site than AEdiot did, but other things I'm sure are still faggy, hve been done wrong, or have some how fucked up the sight. I contribute so much to the sight, and I don't want all of my contributions to be in vain. The kind of faggotry displayed in this situation is much different than just average forum faggotry; I'm actively becoming a pain in the ass to deal with on the main sight, and it's making moderating less easy for everyone involved.

So, I have an Idea; I'm gonna take some time this week to think about my actions, and see how I can improve. I will also do a bunch of other stuff to help me improve my skills, especially in making and editing templates, which I especially suck at. I can improve myself because this problem of my faggotry extends far beyond the forum, it extends to the main site, and once faggotry gets on the main site, it's not lulzy anymore.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
So, a lot has happened to me in recent events, and honestly it's my fault. So, if you weren't on the forums around a large couple of hours ago, I found out that I was demoted back down to a bot by ED, specifically by @.wil, and I got mad. I mostly got mad because .wil had pain seriesed me, and I just flipped out. I went on to the forums, and just got angry. If you haven't read the message already, this is what it was...

"You know, I wouldn't be giving you this, unless I had a reason to. If Mexican Hitler says I can be a moderator @.wil, than I can be a moderator. Just because I still have respect for Oddguy, or because I'm a faggot or a retard (which admitably I am but that's not gonna stop me), or whatever bullshit reason you can pull out off your ass shouldn't be an indicator of whether or not I should be a mod...

Fuck you .wil."

I do regret it, and I now know the problem. The Problem was not .wil; it's me. I'm the faggot who can't learn shit, I'm the faggot who has to beg to the other members (specifically @CrackRabbit) to get what I want, and I'm the faggot fucking things up because I'm not good with MetaWiki.

I thought of bring a faggot on the forum just for lulz, but that would just be me making an ass of myself. Besides it I want to keep the possition of power I was in, I had to town down the cockiness; I did not. I, in fact, wen so cocky that all I was was a giant ball of cocks that just annoyed the fuck out off everyone on the main site. And that's another problem with being a giant faggot; ANNOYING THE FUCK OUT OFF EVERYONE!!!! I just annoy people with my constant fuck ups, and it's always tabs who cleans up after my mess. To him I say, I'm sorry @TabbyGarf; that almost seem like too much autism & fuck ups for one person to handle.

There are still somethings I, admirably, feel conflicted about, like giving @Mexican Hitler a VD for doing a better job running the site than Fat Jew Retard did, but other things I'm sure are still faggy, hve been done wrong, or have some how fucked up the sight. I contribute so much to the sight, and I don't want all of my contributions to be in vain. The kind of faggotry displayed in this situation is much different than just average forum faggotry; I'm actively becoming a pain in the ass to deal with on the main sight, and it's making moderating less easy for everyone involved.

So, I have an Idea; I'm gonna take some time this week to think about my actions, and see how I can improve. I will also do a bunch of other stuff to help me improve my skills, especially in making and editing templates, which I especially suck at. I can improve myself because this problem of my faggotry extends far beyond the forum, it extends to the main site, and once faggotry gets on the main site, it's not lulzy anymore.
neat.jpeg

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
I swear to god, Encyclopedia Dramatica is like a really hot abusive girlfriend.
I spend time wondering why I spend so much time with her...
but then I remember dat ass.
Nope nevermind dat ass ain't enough.

I'm done with ED. I'm too normal for all of this fucking bullshit.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Nope nevermind dat ass ain't enough.

I'm done with ED. I'm too normal for all of this fucking bullshit.
@CrackRabbit
@Mexican Hitler
@Baka
@Benjamin Cohen
@.wil
@GloriousReader
@TabbyGarf
@Likeicare
@GirlOnInternet
@Maysam
@dropdatwat
@Linkerman
@GroyperSupreme
@TinFoilHatGuy
@Sneed
@SephMySpace1337
@DrFuckYou
@Scumhook
@lurk
@A Fucking Box
@Cock
@Cosmic Sewer Hobo
@Sadfleck

CONSIDER THIS MY FUCKING RESIGNATION!!!!
I'm just not intrested in the sight anymore.
It was a hell of a ride while it lasted; I'm out.

Also, @Quence, your next.

And @oddguy, keep being the jewiest jew you can be.

Anyway hope the site still survives, may com back to it sometime, but I'm out for now.

Peace.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
@CrackRabbit
@Mexican Hitler
@Baka
@Benjamin Cohen
@.wil
@GloriousReader
@TabbyGarf
@Likeicare
@GirlOnInternet
@Maysam
@dropdatwat
@Linkerman
@GroyperSupreme
@TinFoilHatGuy
@Sneed
@SephMySpace1337
@DrFuckYou
@Scumhook
@lurk
@A Fucking Box
@Cock
@Cosmic Sewer Hobo
@Sadfleck

Anyway hope the site still survives, may com back to it sometime, but I'm out for now.

Peace.
good

TabbyGarf

5101 North Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL.
Reaction score
Dancing, fiesta, romancing, siesta!
Samba, let's lanza... ay caramba!
Disguises (disguises), surprises (surprises)!
and pies of (and pies of) all sizes!

You know... I'm starting to think you should leave IRL too.

TabbyGarf

5101 North Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL.
Reaction score
  1. wait few weeks
  2. rethink your behaviour
  3. stop acting like a retard
  4. change your writing style
  5. make a sock
the problem is that it's not his writing style, it's his complete unknowing of how to wiki, the abuse of old things like VD's, shit messages on Talk pages, constant begging and it goes on and on

Cosmic Sewer Hobo

It's all over
Reaction score
@CrackRabbit
@Mexican Hitler
@Baka
@Benjamin Cohen
@.wil
@GloriousReader
@TabbyGarf
@Likeicare
@GirlOnInternet
@Maysam
@dropdatwat
@Linkerman
@GroyperSupreme
@TinFoilHatGuy
@Sneed
@SephMySpace1337
@DrFuckYou
@Scumhook
@lurk
@A Fucking Box
@Cock
@Cosmic Sewer Hobo
@Sadfleck

Peace.
Why am I tagged in this?

Top Bottom