Site Issues

devanir

Newfag
Reaction score
did something happen to the site recently (past ~48 hrs)
I had to reset my password to log in and my last couple of posts have been deleted along with entire thread pages (it was the US politics general pinned thread)

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
I had to reset my password to log in and my last couple of posts have been deleted along with entire thread pages (it was the US politics general pinned thread)

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Sorry bro i had to gain access to your account and might have pressed a couple wrong buttons

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Somethings going on with the other editor (not the source one) Could you please fix that?
I'll look into it again.

I can't remember but it's related to another setting that was not fixable on the last server. We might be able to fix it here. Most people don't like the other editor.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
Thanks, sorry I did not see that before. encyclopediadramatica.online does redirect, just not with the https://www.
The registrar I am using is less than optimal, not sure if it's fixable. Seems only to take one input for redirect.
neither worked for me

until I changed it to
without https

I guess people need to clear their history and cache for it to work

Hiphoppity

Ediot
Reaction score
Eh, TBF there is economic recovery thanks to reddit in the U.S. as well as lower deaths from COVID in the U.S.

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
where are all these admins coming from
all new mods and admins are discord trannies afaic
Deceptive was an admin from Old Ed.

Him, Tabs, and Crack are in charge of the Wiki.

They don't have access to the admin control panel in the forums, but they can do some things like clean spam.

The same with the mods. The other mods are mods in general, from discord or the wiki. They don't have access to the mod control panel you see on the top left, but they can ban spam.

AFB, scumhook, maysam are the only ones with access to the mod control panel. So three wiki admins, and three forum admins. For the forums "Admins" are really Crats.

Last edited:

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
I adjusted the titles separating wiki, forum, and discord admins, and cleaned up the color scheme.

This is purely a cosmetic change.

Top Bottom