All Police officers deserve to be murdered

Reaction score
Police are political soldiers, they view themselves as judge jury and executioner. They have no conscience and no moral compass, they are the epitome of evil, they are totally amoral. They claim to "uphold the constitution" but in reality it is their duty to uphold the interests of the state and its elite, such as bankers and industrialists. Big city cops are nothing but useless feeders. All they do is throw random criminals in jail, and what? A week later they're out of jail doing the same things again, I say some people deserve to put in the dirt, but at the rate police shoot innocent people, it's not needed. While I do think some police shootings are justified, with the advent of bodycams, you can see most cops are itching to shoot people, I don't understand the notion of shooting people who obviously suicidal and say "shoot me". Well leftists and other idiots claim to hate the police due to "racism", they fail to see that "racism" is but the tip of the iceberg of rights infringing actions cops do.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Police are political soldiers, they view themselves as judge jury and executioner. They have no conscience and no moral compass, they are the epitome of evil, they are totally amoral. They claim to "uphold the constitution" but in reality it is their duty to uphold the interests of the state and its elite, such as bankers and industrialists. Big city cops are nothing but useless feeders. All they do is throw random criminals in jail, and what? A week later they're out of jail doing the same things again, I say some people deserve to put in the dirt, but at the rate police shoot innocent people, it's not needed. While I do think some police shootings are justified, with the advent of bodycams, you can see most cops are itching to shoot people, I don't understand the notion of shooting people who obviously suicidal and say "shoot me". Well leftists and other idiots claim to hate the police due to "racism", they fail to see that "racism" is but the tip of the iceberg of rights infringing actions cops do.
Once a cop rudely pointed a gigantic Maglite at me.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
The police officers who killed that man in Memphis I guarantee you grew up in the hood and were poorly trained based off of one of them saying "I just rocked him, bro."

If you think these incidents represent police departments nationwide then youre just retarded

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
As a result of LAPD's investigation—which included contacting Kierans and reviewing Kierans' fraudulent documents, which at times used a different middle name—Woods was arrested for unauthorized use of personal information. Subsequently, Woods was charged with committing felony crimes of identity theft and false impersonation, facing as much as three years' incarceration for each count.

Woods continued insisting that he was the real victim of identity theft, while the California court system insisted he was actually Kierans. This continued until December 2019 when a state public defender told a court that Woods did not have the mental competency to stand trial. The court ordered Woods to be detained in a publicly funded California mental hospital until his mental competency improved, where he was given psychotropic medication in 2020.

Ultimately, in March 2021, Woods was convicted of the felony charges and after his release, he was ordered to "use only" what California decided was his "true name, Matthew Kierans." In total, Woods spent 428 days in jail and 147 days in a mental hospital because California officials failed to detect his true identity.

Demonic

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Jesus Christ! 30 years and victim didn't pick up on any of it like run a free credit check, take a loan, or something for a red flag to pop up? The icing on the cake is being locked up lol

Top Bottom