Cosmic Sewer Hobo

It's all over
Reaction score
CAN SOMEONE CLUE ME IN??? IM NOT BIG ON PENCIL NECK DRAMA BUT THIS LOOK LIKE IT COULD BE WORTH A CHUCKLE LOL
>Aediot tried "destroy" adezero by posting her nude on kiwifarm because she was "in VC with LIC" and "posting his plan to sue UMK over the wiki"
>adezero posts pictures of shit-smeared napkin he left around her apartment, these napkin were cramped up his ass because he has a leaky ass
>everyone laughs and shoops the shit napkins
>an onlyfans thot (putrid) that is a sysop in his wiki stepped forth to defend him, gets pwned by KF
>apparently the thot was arrested for beating up her grandma last year

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
>Aediot tried "destroy" adezero by posting her nude on kiwifarm because she was "in VC with LIC" and "posting his plan to sue UMK over the wiki"
>adezero posts pictures of shit-smeared napkin he left around her apartment, these napkin were cramped up his ass because he has a leaky ass
>an onlyfans thot (putrid) that is a sysop in his wiki stepped forth to defend him, gets pwned by KF
WHO IS ADZERO??? GOOD NUDE??? IF SHE WAS WITH LIKE I CARE IN DISCORD I WILL ASSUME THAT HER BODY IS A BAG OF MILK UNTILL PROVEN OTHERWISE LOL HEHE... THX FOR CLUING ME IN!!!!

Registered

Ediot
Reaction score
only on the internet

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
How exactly does he think hes going to build a new ED when his entire prospective userbase is currently shitting on him harder than he shits his pants
He's totally oblivious to what others think of him, a socially inept autist, which is one of the defining characteristics of the lolcow, the other being heroic feats of retardation which he clearly has as well

Top Bottom