Brag About Getting Drunk/High

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Irrelevant ranting that has no point aside of you declaring your enjoyment of getting high by smoking pot.
When NPR and I agree, then it's something to seriously take notice of -- seriously.

And finally Tim, America has the worlds worst coronavirus epedimic,
not relevant to the conversation try to stay on point.
people are dying in massive numbers from opiods and fetanyl,
and people were rioting in the streets for 2 months which most places werent able to stop,
so where has your civic nationalist bullshit gotten you? America dosent deserve to be the worlds superpower,
Absurd conclusion and not relevant to the conversation try to stay on point.
and its approach to drug crime, is stupid and counter productive.
The current approach to drug crime in legalized states is literally to protect the state sanctioned pot dealers. Nothing more. Illegal pot hurts the legal pot businesses, cheats the state out of the touted taxes it was supposed to harvest, and increases the number of potties. The greater the number population of any group, the greater chance of fucktards that will fuck things up will be in that group.

How is it that you not understand that?

Last edited:

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Reaction score
When NPR and I agree, then it's something to seriously take notice of -- seriously.

Absurd conclusion and not relevant to the conversation try to stay on point.

The current approach to drug crime in legalized states is literally to protect the state sanctioned pot dealers. Nothing more. Illegal pot hurts the legal pot businesses, cheats the state out of the touted taxes it was supposed to harvest, and increases the number of potties. The greater the number population of any group, the greater chance of fucktards that will fuck things up will be in that group.

How is it you not understand that?
NPR and I agree the sky is blue , does that mean its not?

The greater the number population of any group, the greater chance of fucktards that will fuck things up will be in that group.
You could apply this to any group and population.

Ill go back and read more of your articles man, but I think your wrong.

Reaction score
That is literally an opinion disguised as a study. I gave you crime statistics, crime trends and projections that were reported by liberal media outlets.
Which has more weight?
Fact
or
It doesn't happen because I like __p_o_t___.
Without changes to make it easier for illegal pot sellers to get licenses and compete, the illicit market will continue to be a significant part of cannabis sales in California, according to the report released Thursday.
Thats from one of your articles and they are filled with quotes like this, sounds like they didnt legalize it ENOUGH , man.

Reaction score
That is literally an opinion disguised as a study. I gave you crime statistics, crime trends and projections that were reported by liberal media outlets.
Which has more weight?
Fact
or
It doesn't happen because I like __p_o_t___.
Which has more weight, an academic paper or a fucking clickbait news article for old boomers, ya bumbaclat , tim.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Thats from one of your articles and they are filled with quotes like this, sounds like they didnt legalize it ENOUGH , man.
How much more legal is legal?

LOL. Yeah. You're fucking hilarious.
Which has more weight, an academic paper or a fucking clickbait news article for old boomers, ya bumbaclat , tim.
That is the fucking most hilarious validation of an unsupported point I have encountered on the internet. Seriously dude, you were better off with the angle, "I like pot."
Here are some other academic papers. Are they to be taken seriously also?

"Click bait." LOL ok. Statistics and crime reports are clickbait. Reported lost tax revenue is click bait.

So you are saying that everything that doesn't fall within your belief system is false and deserved to be attacked or mocked. Sounds...

Sounds...

Sounds.....

really religious.

Reaction score
How much more legal is legal?

LOL. Yeah. You're fucking hilarious.

That is the fucking most hilarious validation of an unsupported point I have encountered on the internet. Seriously dude, you were better off with the angle, "I like pot."
Here are some other acidemic papers. Are they to be taken seriously also?

"Click bait." LOL ok. Statistics and crime reports are clickbait. Reported lost tax revenue is click bait.

So you are saying that everything that doesn't fall within your belief system is false and deserved to be attacked or mocked. Sounds...

Sounds...

Sounds.....

really religious.
Yes tim, I am a religous orthodox jew who smokes marijauna and believes "ALL DRUGS SHOULD BE LGAL". As well your criticizing an industry (legal marijuana) that has only been around for 7 years, while crime groups have been around longer. The articles you linked to even said the legal weed industry would face challenges until there was federal de-criminalization or legalization. Your just trying to cover your ass because your sources contradict the argument you are putting forth.

And finally even if only half the weed stores in California are legal, the government is still making 100s of millions of dolars in tax revenue and took customers away from organized crime, how is that not a win?

Reaction score
Here are some other academic papers. Are they to be taken seriously also?
The difference between your shitty link and the papers I linked is that there are dozens of papers supporting drug legalization while all of the ones in this article are PHD students trying to get their degree by participating in a paper. Very picky choosy and selective bullshit Tim, you pussyhole.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Yes tim, I am a religous orthodox jew who smokes marijauna and believes "ALL DRUGS SHOULD BE LGAL".
No. No you're not. There's an obvious problem with that statement.

As well your criticizing an industry (legal marijuana) that has only been around for 7 years, while crime groups have been around longer.
Once again irrelevant to the conversation and weak attempt at obfuscation.
The articles you linked to even said the legal weed industry would face challenges until there was federal de-criminalization or legalization.
The fact is, pot is legal in those states. An illegal pot industry is not only present but destroying the business of legal pot shops. The gubbermint will be forced to crack down harshly on illegal pot sales within a legal pot state.
Your just trying to cover your ass because your sources contradict the argument you are putting forth.
Patently false. Re-read the articles. If they are currently estimating/projecting a nearly equal amount of illicit pot sales with legal pot sales in states that currently have legal pot, what is false? What is false is their projection of illegal pot sales will magically shrink WITHOUT any announced plan from that state government.
And finally even if only half the weed stores in California are legal, the government is still making 100s of millions of dolars in tax revenue and took customers away from organized crime, how is that not a win?
LOL
because you are a retarded faggot that doesnt' understand cost-benefit ratios.

Even the highest (lol punny) state revenues KKKalifuctardia with it's 345 M in tax revenue doesn't do fuck all with a state that has a deficit budget of
54 BILLION.
" The revised budget would cut funding for public schools and universities, environmental protection and natural resource management, and dramatically scale back programs planned when the state was flush with cash just a few months ago. "

I thought pot taxes were supposed to "pay for the schools."

They literally pissed away 10 Billion dollars in six months.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
No. No you're not. There's an obvious problem with that statement.

The fact is, pot is legal in those states. An illegal pot industry is not only present but destroying the business of legal pot shops. The gubbermint will be forced to crack down harshly on illegal pot sales within a legal pot state.

Patently false. Re-read the articles. If they are currently estimating/projecting a nearly equal amount of illicit pot sales with legal pot sales in states that currently have legal pot, what is false? What is false is their projection of illegal pot sales will magically shrink WITHOUT any announced plan from that state government.

LOL
because you are a retarded faggot that doesnt' understand cost-benefit ratios.

Even the highest (lol punny) state revenues KKKalifuctardia with it's 345 M in tax revenue doesn't do fuck all with a state that has a deficit budget of
54 BILLION.
" The revised budget would cut funding for public schools and universities, environmental protection and natural resource management, and dramatically scale back programs planned when the state was flush with cash just a few months ago. "

I thought pot taxes were supposed to "pay for the schools."

They literally pissed away 10 Billion dollars in six months.
You're shit at arguing on the internet.
image0-7553.jpg

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
My opinions and feeling count more than your facts.
PhD opinion thesis have no weight when debunked by fact.

"pussyhole?" LOL wouldn't that be a hole in the pussy? A hole in the hole?

Again I understand that life is too difficult for you to accept without being constantly high. It's because you are weak.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Tim why the fuck do you support the government having the right to decide what grown adults can put in thier bodies. Do you ask the police permission to cross the street? Do you think the government should control all fucking guns too? No, I should have a fucking rocket launcher, get fucked you bootlicker.
For the same reason the gubbermint always has -- it can and does.
The gubbermint regulates how fast you can drive, who you can hire, enforces dress code, who can have guns, when you can vote, what you need to get married, what you need to own a pet, etc., now all of a sudden this is an example of gubbermint oppression?

LOL You're not a deep thinker are you? You really can't blame pot can you?

Reaction score
For the same reason the gubbermint always has -- it can and does.
The gubbermint regulates how fast you can drive, who you can hire, enforces dress code, who can have guns, when you can vote, what you need to get married, what you need to own a pet, etc., now all of a sudden this is an example of gubbermint oppression?

LOL You're not a deep thinker are you? You really can't blame pot can you?
Who should I blame tim>? LMAO

Top Bottom