Chime

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
Chime is an American financial technology company which provides fee-free mobile banking services that are provided by The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank, N.A. Account-holders are issued Visa debit cards or credit cards and have access to an online banking system accessible through the company's website or via its mobile apps.

Say goodbye to monthly fees. If you are experiencing problems with monthly fees involving a regular bank, you're not alone. Chime never charges monthly fees for using them.

Say goodbye to ATM fees. Using ordinary debit/credits cards affiliated with ordinary banks charges you fees for using ATMs. Chime never charges you for using ATMs.

Minimum balance not required. Other banks, for example Chase and Bank of America do have minimum balance policies. Chime does not have a minimum balance policy.

Want to sign up with Chime? Click on this referral link and you could earn $100 after receiving your first direct deposit. Sign up today and may your finances be secure.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Chime is an American financial technology company which provides fee-free mobile banking services that are provided by The Bancorp Bank or Stride Bank, N.A. Account-holders are issued Visa debit cards or credit cards and have access to an online banking system accessible through the company's website or via its mobile apps.

Say goodbye to monthly fees. If you are experiencing problems with monthly fees involving a regular bank, you're not alone. Chime never charges monthly fees for using them.

Say goodbye to ATM fees. Using ordinary debit/credits cards affiliated with ordinary banks charges you fees for using ATMs. Chime never charges you for using ATMs.

Minimum balance not required. Other banks, for example Chase and Bank of America do have minimum balance policies. Chime does not have a minimum balance policy.

Want to sign up with Chime? Click on this referral link and you could earn $100 after receiving your first direct deposit. Sign up today and may your finances be secure.
YouTube funds have dried up I see and you need to refer people to a bank to make money. I guess getting 30 views a video isn't very good for making a living.

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
Go ahead and do it, stranger. But trust me. If you think it's good, then try it out.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
Just what I've been looking for.
I was starting to believe that I'd have to put my money into cryptobux if I wanted to place it at a financial institution endorsed by a literal retard.

VideoGamePhenom

VideoGameFemdom
Reaction score
I will be dedicated to introduce all outcasts to Chime. The world's finest online and mobile banking resource. Those who sign up and click on the referral link will receive a $100 bonus upon your first direct deposit. So what'cha all waiting for? Get your Perks and you'll all have a smirk on your beloved face in no time. This is an offer you can't refuse.

Top Bottom