China Social Credit

Remote

BANNED
Reaction score
How do appliances ‘expire’? As in the warranty has ended or the appliance is just ‘too old’?
I believe its because the warranty ended but even then you could still repair it by finding someone who wants to so techinically appliances never expire as long you can keep finding people willing to fix it when it breaks

Demonic

Dramacrat
Reaction score
How do appliances ‘expire’? As in the warranty has ended or the appliance is just ‘too old’?
Probably meant broken down junk heaps sitting in their residence. I can see the need for a new refrigerator, but people can do without a brand new washer and dryer for awhile. It's as simple as washing clothes out by hand and hanging them to dry.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score

Tech Noir

Dramacrat
Reaction score
None of this is that weird though, no?

The list of ingredients in the first picture isn't that weird for processed meat, and chicken feet are used in cooking in a lot of places (especially with Broth)
Honestly idk. If I had access to north American processed meat I could make comparison, but from my limited experience I'd take the lowest quality salami from homeland over this. Not saying there ain't good meat in China, but there is also stuff like... this. As much of a ham as American cheese is cheese. And chicken feet were from a snack section of the store, you'll notice the red one is spiced. Still, will ask the salesman is it an ingredient or a done meal next time.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
Honestly idk. If I had access to north American processed meat I could make comparison, but from my limited experience I'd take the lowest quality salami from homeland over this. Not saying there ain't good meat in China, but there is also stuff like... this. As much of a ham as American cheese is cheese. And chicken feet were from a snack section of the store, you'll notice the red one is spiced. Still, will ask the salesman is it an ingredient or a done meal next time.
I have no problem believing processed meat is a little sketchier in china due to the communist elements at play, I more took issue with the guy claiming that the ingredients made them borderline inedible soylent green products.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
it is real, basically extension of credit score and you can search up this shit in a few seconds...
It affects your borrowing ability when it comes to taking out loans from a bank, same type of thing happens to americans when it comes to loans and health insurance

It does not have anything to do with day to day services

Top Bottom