Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
This

Image was shown broken to me until I completed a captcha on ED. I get that it's necessary to avert ddos but there has to be a better way. @aediot

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
wowdamelon.

Also, aside from having to complete a captcha on the wiki it's been running more smoothly than ever and hasn't had the intermittent outages. Over 10,000 broken images have been restored. It's only a small drop in the bucket as it has to be done arduously one at a time. Once better tools become available large swaths of the missing images will return quickly. As for the missing articles, quite a few have been restored. I'd like to get my hands on a list of what's still needed so I can track them down on the archive.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
Yeah it's running great, I just like to nag. Also maybe you have not yet noticed that linking to images on ED is broken for some people.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Yeah it's running great, I just like to nag. Also maybe you have not yet noticed that linking to images on ED is broken for some people.
To those that haven't solved the captcha lol.

Aediot will fix it in due time.

aediot

I hijacked the wiki and was cucked by ethan ralph.
Reaction score
This

Image was shown broken to me until I completed a captcha on ED. I get that it's necessary to avert ddos but there has to be a better way. @aediot
Honestly there isn't atm.

The main "attack" is that someone found a way to continuously spam the random page, search page, etc. Which means until I find the specific way to defend against whatever they're doing cloudflare is the only thing saving us from 95% downtime right now.

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Honestly there isn't atm.

The main "attack" is that someone found a way to continuously spam the random page, search page, etc. Which means until I find the specific way to defend against whatever they're doing cloudflare is the only thing saving us from 95% downtime right now.
Fuck.
I wonder if its kevin mann

Baka

#1 German American
Reaction score
Did the attacks start after he got set on the main page?

Top Bottom