chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
every time i try to enter wiki cloudflare is verifying my browser. in most cases multiple times a session often when i'm just jumping from page to page. most times it requires solving captcha. tried three different PCs running few different operating systems, my own wifi, neighbor's wifi, tried it on android with mobile internet and i still get the same result. i don't have similar problems on other pages using cloudflare tho
did anyone else encountered similar problems or is it only me and cloudflare not trusting my range?
maybe ED is currently under some kind of ddos attack? fuck if i know

duder

Dildo Collector
Reaction score
aediot has the IT skills and technical understanding of a stillborn, it's surely caused by a 60 minute long and 9 year old "how to set up cloudflare" howto video on YT he recently (partly) watched.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Yes for the past week there's been ddos attacks on the wiki. That's why cloudflare is on.

chuj

a regular degenerate; lowest of the low
Reaction score
Yes for the past week there's been ddos attacks on the wiki. That's why cloudflare is on.
thank you, that's what i wanted to know.
A captcha isn't the worst thing in the world, better then ddosed
i'm not saying that's worst thing in the world, i was simply asking if it is an issue that someone else experienced and if there is a reason for cloudflare to go wild, i know both things now so i will accept current state of affairs without a complaint. no further discussion on the topic is required, except maybe finding source of those DDOSes

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
For me it lingers a couple of minutes and looks like a TSA search condoned by magicians.

Top Bottom