Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
White Barn Owls are actually Witches in disguise, or White Sumarian Alien grays, Hilter never died and Brazil is full of transvestite clones of the furher

Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
Here's where you're wrong, kiddo.

Pizzagate is real but Qanon is a psyop.

View attachment 7795
wil is right. There was shit in pizzagate that ended up being corroborated by posts discussing weird shit at least a year predating the podesta email leaks (mostly the shit involving dave flintstone/island distillers)
this guy dave flintstone (probably not real name) was the owner of island distillers in HI and also had an ebay account full of "damaged" hard drives at insane prices for a broken hard drive, reviews said shit like "happy kids" and a guy in hawaii posted about how his boss at island distillers had a big hollow concrete pad under the ground in like 2015, posted proofs, there was wifi emanating from it, and where does dave flintstone end up being found? having email chains with john podesta

pizzagate is real, qanon is not

Reaction score
wil is right. There was shit in pizzagate that ended up being corroborated by posts discussing weird shit at least a year predating the podesta email leaks (mostly the shit involving dave flintstone/island distillers)
this guy dave flintstone (probably not real name) was the owner of island distillers in HI and also had an ebay account full of "damaged" hard drives at insane prices for a broken hard drive, reviews said shit like "happy kids" and a guy in hawaii posted about how his boss at island distillers had a big hollow concrete pad under the ground in like 2015, posted proofs, there was wifi emanating from it, and where does dave flintstone end up being found? having email chains with john podesta

pizzagate is real, qanon is not
Yeah I know Qanon is not real, I was just joking that we could overthrow the democratic party dictatorship thereby making qanon "real".
Conspiracy Theory: Brenton The Christchurch Shooter was a secret jew.
Fun Fact Brenton Tarrant visited israel.

Raddy

Healer's Fist
Reaction score
Dr Oz and the myPillow guy already exposed Fauci as an adrenochrome oligarch bent on world domination via smart N95 masks and tainted tequila based handsanitizer.
Get with the times

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
conspiracy: white supremacist terrorism is massively overblown by both the media and the us government.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
conspiracy: white supremacist terrorism is massively overblown by both the media and the us government.
It's just a mechanism used by the Jews to attack white identity and further propel society into a cultureless brown cesspool.

Sadly it's pretty effective at demonizing whites and getting whites to believe that if they like being caucasian they're racists.

Btw I'm not racist I have many black friends.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Use libgen.rs
IDK if these versions are shitty, if they are search another version

Branman65

I SHOWED MY GRANDPA SHOTA
Reaction score
Use libgen.rs
IDK if these versions are shitty, if they are search another version
Those were cool reads

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score

Kleetus

【Come, Sweet Hour of Death】
Reaction score
The real reason soy is being put into food products and the elites are promoting obesity/unhealthy lifestyles is to jump start the hyper bovinization process. Since animal meat will become harder to sustain as the population of humans increase, they will instead turn the goyim into the cattle. While other animal meats will still be available, just not to the common man. You will be forced to eat cockroaches and other bugs. The people at the top will have access to prime human and animal meat. We already know that they sacrifice people to demons, so its not that much a stretch to say that they're cannibals too. The use soy to make people more docile and weak. The removing of websites that used to host shock content going down is also a part of this. If people aren't able to know what violence looks like, in the event of some form of civilian uprising most people will give up the moment someone gets shot by the riot police.

But anyways that's just something I thought about while laying in bed at three in the morning a couple days ago.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
The real reason soy is being put into food products and the elites are promoting obesity/unhealthy lifestyles is to jump start the hyper bovinization process. Since animal meat will become harder to sustain as the population of humans increase, they will instead turn the goyim into the cattle. While other animal meats will still be available, just not to the common man. You will be forced to eat cockroaches and other bugs. The people at the top will have access to prime human and animal meat. We already know that they sacrifice people to demons, so its not that much a stretch to say that they're cannibals too. The use soy to make people more docile and weak. The removing of websites that used to host shock content going down is also a part of this. If people aren't able to know what violence looks like, in the event of some form of civilian uprising most people will give up the moment someone gets shot by the riot police.

But anyways that's just something I thought about while laying in bed at three in the morning a couple days ago.
I can sense you're an intellectual like me

Reaction score
Current UFO discourse in the media is either preparing society that will fuck over a lot or is some long running government psyop to get people to accept another bullshit Orwellian policy.

Top Bottom