Reaction score
There currently exists a wide and vast network of underground military bases funded by "missing" Pentagon budget money. The USMC already admits to training for scenarios revolving around underground warfare. Everything about the existence of these bases go to ayy's, CIA drug and weapons trafficking, the usual child sex trafficking the elites like to get up to, to the creation of animal-human or alien-human hybrids. There's already quite a fuck ton of 411 cases going all throughout national parks and the usual alphabet agencies coupled with corporations may play a part in that.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
There currently exists a wide and vast network of underground military bases funded by "missing" Pentagon budget money. The USMC already admits to training for scenarios revolving around underground warfare. Everything about the existence of these bases go to ayy's, CIA drug and weapons trafficking, the usual child sex trafficking the elites like to get up to, to the creation of animal-human or alien-human hybrids. There's already quite a fuck ton of 411 cases going all throughout national parks and the usual alphabet agencies coupled with corporations may play a part in that.
Missing 411 is pretty much debunked imo. As someone's who's done a bit of hiking it's very, very easy to get lost or fall and fuck yourself up if you're a retard going solo

benos

Dramacrat
Reaction score
NASA started by alien vistor named Valiant Thor and is from Venus.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Missing 411 is pretty much debunked imo. As someone's who's done a bit of hiking it's very, very easy to get lost or fall and fuck yourself up if you're a retard going solo
That is true, but there's a huge amount of weird cases where logic just gets fucked. One of the cases I kind of remember is one where people who vanished had their clothes belonging to them neatly folded which I'm not even sure meth addicted schizos would do.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
That is true, but there's a huge amount of weird cases where logic just gets fucked. One of the cases I kind of remember is one where people who vanished had their clothes belonging to them neatly folded which I'm not even sure meth addicted schizos would do.
Idk people are weird, probably took their clothes off during hypothermia (where they would also be delusional) so it's not that far fetched

Reaction score
The youtuber H20 delirious is in some kind of the witness protection program, or is a government agent, which explains why information about him is so hard to come by (dox), as well as why he has never publicly shown his face.

Lovecraft

14 cats in a trenchcoat
Reaction score
The youtuber H20 delirious is in some kind of the witness protection program, or is a government agent, which explains why information about him is so hard to come by (dox), as well as why he has never publicly shown his face.
Oooooor, hear me out, maybe he is some tubby little acne faced mong with enough sense to not want maladjusted retards (you) to know what he looks like, but still enough of an attention whore that he wants to keep on doing his youtube whatever.
Just a thought.

benos

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Area 51 is underground, no doubt.

Reaction score
biden is going to try to use the IRS to disarm americans. either through disarmament or through civil war, the UN will be called in to finish off the US and usher in NWO.
What are the neo liberal bankers going to do about Russia and China? The russian central bank is pro western but I dont think Russia and even china want to be part of an NWO.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
What are the neo liberal bankers going to do about Russia and China? The russian central bank is pro western but I dont think Russia and even china want to be part of an NWO.
kissinger has already "predicted" that china will be the next hegemonic power after the US falls. by predicted, i mean he has been scheming for it for much of his career. not sure about russia, im going to guess that their central bank will drag them along whether they like it or not.

"give me control of a nation's money and i care not who makes its laws." ~rothschild

Reaction score
kissinger has already "predicted" that china will be the next hegemonic power after the US falls. by predicted, i mean he has been scheming for it for much of his career. not sure about russia, im going to guess that their central bank will drag them along whether they like it or not.

"give me control of a nation's money and i care not who makes its laws." ~rothschild
Russian politicians in the government are speaking out against the Russian Central banks treachery and stupidity as they left at least 328$ billion dolars in western banks right when the jewkraine war went down. I think russia is in a better position than China as they have high tech military gear like hypersonic missiles thats can fly at 2.5 mach speed and not even show up on Nato's rader before its too late. Its sad what happend to America and all western countries as our corrupt (((bankers))) over financialized the economy and did all kind of kookly jewish neo-liberal schemes to defraud the public to make some body in new york more money. Maybe the near collapse of the west in 2030s will wake people up to the shit that has been going on since fucking reagan.

Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score
This is 100% true, deep underground military bases are all but confirmed like the one in dulce, the one outside Colorado Springs, the one in Virginia, the one in Pennsylvania, and they're probably all interconnected by maglev trains, and they're supposedly like fuckin cities

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
This is 100% true, deep underground military bases are all but confirmed like the one in dulce, the one outside Colorado Springs, the one in Virginia, the one in Pennsylvania, and they're probably all interconnected by maglev trains, and they're supposedly like fuckin cities
roommate tells of a story about a guy in VA out hiking found a cave in the side of a mountain with a strange door in the back of it. he stumbled upon a secret base built and maintained just for politicians in a SHTF scenario. he was caught and interrogated then released. a day or so after that, there was a "mysterious" explosion and landslide.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
I had a teacher who worked at Raven Rock as an MP and he described it as a small city. The base apparently had a massive water reservoir they'd make new people go and stand at attention at to greet "the admiral and his submarine" to haze them

Call Me Tim

Boomer
Reaction score
What you know is what is finally released by people either accidentally stumbling onto them or people talking about it. What should concern you are the redundant facilities, which are not only secret to the public but to most of the agency or military branch which staff and fund them.

It was not too long ago that the now household term "NSA," was often touted as "No Such Agency."

That's what should concern you. Classified and Top Secret -- lol at this point a known pedophile, (Biden) could be granted that access. SCA - Special Compartmentalized Access - which is not systemwide clearance is something you should worry about. Plus, Black Ops Clearance, and NATO clearance etc.

Chimplord1997

Mentally Retarded Diogenes
Reaction score

Top Bottom