Fallout: Tea'n'Crumpets

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
are there people still working on those?

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
what i'd like to know is.... cockney? really?

burninghell

Ediot
Reaction score
will this mod have slave girl feet and underground reptilian sex societies like the last big one?

Reaction score
I'd imagine Britain would be a lot more "irradiated" since the Resource War fucked Europe a lot more harshly than the nuclear exchange between the US and China's bugmen government, but that's my autism complaint. Otherwise, I hope it does well and doesn't try to be like fucking fan fiction.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I'd imagine Britain would be a lot more "irradiated" since the Resource War fucked Europe a lot more harshly than the nuclear exchange between the US and China's bugmen government, but that's my autism complaint. Otherwise, I hope it does well and doesn't try to be like fucking fan fiction.
i just hope it doesnt turn into We Happy Few (with guns)

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
imagine milking the fuck out of a single player game for 10+ years and monetizing the content made by modders

Reaction score
imagine milking the fuck out of a single player game for 10+ years and monetizing the content made by modders
Monetizing content made by modders sounds like a ripoff and very jewish. The modders could claim copyright to their own content , but they probaly have already got a piece of money from bethesda.

Illuminati 2.0

ED Archiver
Reaction score
are there people still working on those?
They said it would be out this year and its already late November

Hope it isn't shit like most of the mods they advertise on Fallout 4 like that fucking horrible "dunwich" mod I tried. A pitch black cave and no enemies yet I read supposedly "good" reviews about it

JackTheCat

Ediot
Reaction score
Be cool if after 10+ years of work, right as they release the mods, Bethesda release official remasters and then sue them
Well, Todd Howard said he will not remaster/remake either (which sucks).

We all know the real reason, though - "Skyrim" makes far too much jew gold.

Top Bottom