Food thread.

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Beef burgers with pretty much all the fixins(ran out of tomato to cover the last burger SMFH oh my gosh)

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
threw some shit together. one big onion, 1 canned hot chili, diced mild portuguese sausages, and vegetable rice. good stuff. sometimes experimenting works out.

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Made dinner up for later already! before it gets too hot to cook. Cooked egg noodles...strained them added EXTRA VIRGIN to it and some powdered cheese. Last minute added the already cooked meatballs. No cat, dog, and penis meat added!

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Having some timbit cereal...and whisky is washing down everything I eat. Weirdness in the mouth but its gotta be done this way or the highway.

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Elk Crossing Ice Cream. My belly hit the big Orgasm a few times.

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Steak, fried onions, and home fries(fairly thinly sliced potatos done up in the oven for awhile. nice n golden)

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
dark roasted peanut butter sammich at about 2 a.m. couldn't find any jelly. fuck but i went right back to bed and slept like a baby. so loss

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Believe it or not, this is some sort of weird spinach dish. Probably asian.

can't think of his name but a nigger from niggasinspace forums has posted a ton of shit pics like this before. ITS JUST DISGUSTING AN I NEARLY PUKED ON MY LAPTOP. FUCK YOU. Get fucked bu Karma and Jesus with enough arrows, spiders, scorpions to fill up all the concentration camps again. Than HAVE GOD AND THE DEVIL fuck up your whole family and send them right to the fucking abyss once and for all

NO FUCKING HUMAN SHOULD ANY INTEREST, HUNGER...ETC ON NASTINESS LIKE THIS. *FINALLY PUKES*

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
Made some plain pesto pasta with nothing on it. I will let it cool up to a comfortably lukewarm temp, as it's been a bit difficult shoving more than a one forkful into my gob with a hangover. For a drink there's the good old water while listening to the soothing clings of a wash machine.

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Spicy Chorizo N long grain brown rice. Touch a soy. Bam Bam!! delicious

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
eggs..jpg

Eggs benedict you fucking communist, dirt munching, tree hugging druid, reefer stinking, manbun wearing druid.

4 large eggs, plus 2 large egg yolks

1 tbsp. butter

4 slices Canadian bacon

2 English muffins, split and toasted

1 tbsp. warm water

1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice

3/4 tsp. kosher salt

1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted

Chopped fresh chives, for serving

Poach eggs: Fill a large saucepan with 2 inches water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a bare simmer. Break 1 egg into a small bowl and gently tip into the pan. Use a spatula to gently lift the egg from the bottom of the pan. Repeat with remaining 3 eggs and cook until the whites are just set, but the yolks are still runny, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove the eggs to a paper towel–lined plate to drain.

In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add Canadian bacon and cook, flipping once, until golden on both sides, about 4 minutes.

Arrange bacon on top of English muffin halves and top with poached eggs.

Make sauce: In a blender, combine egg yolks, water, lemon juice, and salt and blend until frothy. With blender running, pour in hot melted butter in a very thin stream, blending until sauce is thick and emulsified.

Puppy tax.

doges.jpg

moogs

Ediot
Reaction score
View attachment 1515
Eggs benedict you fucking communist, dirt munching, tree hugging druid, reefer stinking, manbun wearing druid.

4 large eggs, plus 2 large egg yolks

1 tbsp. butter

4 slices Canadian bacon

2 English muffins, split and toasted

1 tbsp. warm water

1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice

3/4 tsp. kosher salt

1/2 c. (1 stick) butter, melted

Chopped fresh chives, for serving

Poach eggs: Fill a large saucepan with 2 inches water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a bare simmer. Break 1 egg into a small bowl and gently tip into the pan. Use a spatula to gently lift the egg from the bottom of the pan. Repeat with remaining 3 eggs and cook until the whites are just set, but the yolks are still runny, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, remove the eggs to a paper towel–lined plate to drain.

In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter. Add Canadian bacon and cook, flipping once, until golden on both sides, about 4 minutes.

Arrange bacon on top of English muffin halves and top with poached eggs.

Make sauce: In a blender, combine egg yolks, water, lemon juice, and salt and blend until frothy. With blender running, pour in hot melted butter in a very thin stream, blending until sauce is thick and emulsified.

Puppy tax.

View attachment 1516
rates this post disgusting, but I can't because those doggos probably enjoyed that dish

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
Egg noodles(olive oil and powdered cheese)with Meatballs. Simple and delicious.

Top Bottom