Fuck the Irish.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
You completely misunderstand the conversation

The military, police, other services swear allegiance to the queen and her heirs. They do not swear allegiance to the country or the government

The monarchy legally abolishing a government that has become the enemy of the people is exactly what they would support
On paper. Reality would be much different I assure you.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
Saying that the US stalling game is evidence of corruption?
I said the system is corrupt as in corrupted. Not that those actions in and of themselves are acts of corruption

Holding up postions so you can fill them with people who will adjudicate how you want the country to be ran is indeed corrupting the system that was put into place

Next

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I said the system is corrupt as in corrupted. Not that those actions in and of themselves are acts of corruption

Holding up postions so you can fill them with people who will adjudicate how you want the country to be ran is indeed corrupting the system that was put into place

Next
Mitigating factor: Trump fired Flynn.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score

Next
But, the example you gave was not an indicator of corruption. You only used that point to lead into a completely different subject and topic. Does not follow.

Likeicare

Always right
Reaction score
But, the example you gave was not an indicator of corruption. You only used that point to lead into a completely different subject and topic. Does not follow.
This is another case of you not understanding english. Find an instance of me being wrong

Mitigating factor: Trump fired Flynn.
What has that got to do with it

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Yeah the Republicans totally didnt hold up every vacant federal judicial position possible until they had a president in power so they could fill those positions with their hand picked people
Democrats did the same thing. But in any case that wasn't the original way government-operated.

Filibusters are relatively a new contrivence. They are based on Senate rules that have not been changed, except recently when the democrats decided to end filibusters for appointments.

I would argue that filibusters are unconstitutional since they require 60 votes and not the Constitution's mandated 50 votes

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
This is another case of you not understanding english. Find an instance of me being wrong

You literally citied that evidence of Republican corruption was the appointee stalling game. I said no.
Apparently you cannot follow the dots unless the Columbia School of Journalism does it for you.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Democrats did the same thing. But in any case that wasn't the original way government-operated.

Filibusters are relatively a new contrivence. They are based on Senate rules that have not been changed, except recently when the democrats decided to end filibusters for appointments.

I would argue that filibusters are unconstitutional since they require 60 votes and not the Constitution's mandated 50 votes
Not really. Mid 1800's
Reid changed that with the nuclear option. It was 3/5.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score

I means when Trump found out that Flynn was dealing dirty with the FBI he forced his resignation. Then according to the timeline, then Turkey stuff came out.

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Found it:

It is not part of the US Constitution, becoming theoretically possible with a change of Senate rules only in 1806, and never being used until 1837.[60] Rarely used for much of the Senate's first two centuries, it was strengthened in the 1970s[61] and in recent years, the majority has preferred to avoid filibusters by moving to other business when a filibuster is threatened and attempts to achieve cloture have failed.[62] As a result, in recent decades this has come to mean that all major legislation (apart from budgets) effectively now requires a 60% majority to pass

On November 21, 2013, the then Democratic controlled Senate exercised the nuclear option, in a 52 to 48 vote, to require only a majority vote to end a filibuster of all executive and judicial nominees, excluding Supreme Court nominees, rather than the 3/5 of votes previously required.[63] On April 6, 2017, the Republican controlled Senate did the same, in a 52 to 48 vote, to require only a majority vote to end a filibuster of Supreme Court nominees.[64] A 60% supermajority is still required to end filibusters on legislation.

ASSBLONKER

GORILLA PIMP
Reaction score
You completely misunderstand the conversation

The military, police, other services swear allegiance to the queen and her heirs. They do not swear allegiance to the country or the government

The monarchy legally abolishing a government that has become the enemy of the people is exactly what they would support
THE MILITARRY SSWEARS ALLEGIANCE 2 GET THEIR PEANUT PAYCHECK LOL..... THIS ISNT THE MIDDLE AGESE ANYMORE WHERE KNIGHT SLAP EACH OTHER WITH GLOVE AND THEN HAVE HONORABLE FISTI CUFFS LOL. IF THEY DNT GET PAID THEY WONT SUPPORT ANY ONE. SWEARING ALLEGIANCE DOESNT SOME HOW MAKE U HONOR BOUND TO SUPPORT UR QUEEN IF SHE DSNT PUT THAT GUAP IN UR BANK ACCT

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
THE MILITARRY SSWEARS ALLEGIANCE 2 GET THEIR PEANUT PAYCHECK LOL..... THIS ISNT THE MIDDLE AGESE ANYMORE WHERE KNIGHT SLAP EACH OTHER WITH GLOVE AND THEN HAVE HONORABLE FISTI CUFFS LOL. IF THEY DNT GET PAID THEY WONT SUPPORT ANY ONE. SWEARING ALLEGIANCE DOESNT SOME HOW MAKE U HONOR BOUND TO SUPPORT UR QUEEN IF SHE DSNT PUT THAT GUAP IN UR BANK ACCT
soldiers have become like the hoes of yore

GloriousReader

#couchcrew
Reaction score
only thing i swear allegiance to is these mofuggin skreets nigguh

Reaction score
Irish "Republicans" are fucking faggots. They literally killed a guy for legally selling weed. They're so dumb they don't deserve independence.

Britain for life!
Ireland is part of Britain. Most British have Irish in them as do most Americans.

That being said they are definitely among the worst European nations and have a low average IQ.

Top Bottom