.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
They're not deleted just disabled. This is a move to make it very similar to EDF2 scheme

Thanks for the compliment on my melanin content

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
@.wil the winner rating is gay because it used to be a negative rating back in EDF2 and its on KF too and we cant have that as we must establish ourselves as the cool racist kids not to be mixed in with these fags
I think we should change it to "epic win" or "win" or something like that so it can be used when someone accomplishes a fat W and change its picture to something like this
Medal-2ndTournament.gif
W_clr.gif
roswellW_clr.gif
w4.gif
w3.gif
w2.gif
w_blk.gif

or whatever I just got these from gifcities, but its so it doesnt look like nobody cares. And by saying "we" do something I mean "you" do something since you're the jannie here (no offense I know "jannie" is your word and I can't use it)
whadaya say

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
@.wil the winner rating is gay because it used to be a negative rating back in EDF2 and its on KF too and we cant have that as we must establish ourselves as the cool racist kids not to be mixed in with these fags
I think we should change it to "epic win" or "win" or something like that so it can be used when someone accomplishes a fat W and change its picture to something like this
View attachment 9803View attachment 9804View attachment 9805View attachment 9806View attachment 9807View attachment 9808View attachment 9809
or whatever I just got these from gifcities, but its so it doesnt look like nobody cares. And by saying "we" do something I mean "you" do something since you're the jannie here (no offense I know "jannie" is your word and I can't use it)
whadaya say
What I want is the exact same post ratings from EDF2 because those were perfect. Not one was unnecessary.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
What I want is the exact same post ratings from EDF2 because those were perfect. Not one was unnecessary.
I was saying that so that winner would be a more useful rating. Although none of this matters
And yes we have many unnecessary ratings (autism - retarded, butthurt - waaambulance)
Has noone really found a screenshot of all the ratings? There was a chart of them on each profile page

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Also I'm not completely against removing all the ratings and only keeping "party" "oy vey" and "fuck off retard"
Would be like going back to simpler times

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
I was saying that so that winner would be a more useful rating. Although none of this matters
And yes we have many unnecessary ratings (autism - retarded, butthurt - waaambulance)
Has noone really found a screenshot of all the ratings? There was a chart of them on each profile page
I remember that you posted a pictur of them when tabs was adding in some new ones.
I can fetch that image for you if that is what your talking about.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
I don't need the profiles...
all I need is the threads.
i think the ratings were
like, agree, informative, feels, good question, i fapped, shots fired, quality shoop, oy vey, bait, triggerwarning, vomit, tinfoil hat (i think), op is a faggot (for OP posts), tldr, autism(had the "retarded" marshmallow as a pic), nobody cares, butthurt(waambulance), dislike, fuck off retard/disagree, shitpost, dumb question, edgy, wut, kill yourself
I probably missed some but as you can see we have pretty much all of them in some form or another

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
i think the ratings were
like, agree, informative, feels, good question, i fapped, shots fired, quality shoop, oy vey, bait, triggerwarning, vomit, op is a faggot (for OP posts), tldr, autism(had the "retarded" marshmallow as a pic), nobody cares, butthurt(waambulance), dislike, fuck off retard/disagree, shitpost, dumb question, edgy, wut, kill yourself
I probably missed some but as you can see we have pretty much all of them in some form or another
Well ok then.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
i think the ratings were
like, agree, informative, feels, good question, i fapped, shots fired, quality shoop, oy vey, bait, triggerwarning, vomit, tinfoil hat (i think), op is a faggot (for OP posts), tldr, autism(had the "retarded" marshmallow as a pic), nobody cares, butthurt(waambulance), dislike, fuck off retard/disagree, shitpost, dumb question, edgy, wut, kill yourself
I know what they look like it's just a matter of getting good sized images. Anyway I made a break through on it today.
1623883826821.png

I found a 32x sprite sheet and a 44x sprite sheet that has the wut reaction. Probably something that won't be fixed is the gif reaction ones but they're likely out there but may never have been 32x

sprite sheet.png
sprite_sheet_xenforo.png

Should see some improvements today.

Go here and grab a bunch of good ones and put them in a .zip and I'll look them over and get them set up if you'd like.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
I know what they look like it's just a matter of getting good sized images. Anyway I made a break through on it today.
View attachment 9810

I found a 32x sprite sheet and a 44x sprite sheet that has the wut reaction. Probably something that won't be fixed is the gif reaction ones but they're likely out there but may never have been 32x

View attachment 9811View attachment 9812

Go here and grab a bunch of good ones and put them in a .zip and I'll look them over and get them set up if you'd like.
yooo niceee

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
View attachment 9810

View attachment 9811View attachment 9812

Your doin God's work Thugmeat.

Top Bottom