GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
the selling point of 5.7x28 is it's armor piercing capabilities due to it's consistent 3800-4000 fps (1219mps in globohomo units.) You're just not going to get that velocity from what looks like a 7 inch barrel.

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
I dont even think the 5.7 rounds (blue tip?) that can defeat body armor can be readily found either. Just fucking buy a the fn 5.7 pistol and a drum mag or a P90, both are way cooler than some meme proof of concept kel tec pistol

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I dont even think the 5.7 rounds (blue tip?) that can defeat body armor can be readily found either. Just fucking buy a the fn 5.7 pistol and a drum mag or a P90, both are way cooler than some meme proof of concept kel tec pistol
Yeah, I'm not really all that familiar with this particular format. I think the 5.7x25 was/is an attempt to return to the performance of the original M16 platform. The original M16's had 36 grain bullets and traveled 4K feet/sec. Which made the High Command brass ejaculate because cheaper and soldier could carry more bullets. I'm not all too sure, but I think at that speed it would penetrate body armor of the time and I think it was something like a level 2. (I was trained by a couple contractors that were Viet Vets while in Iraq, and they had been issued the same body armor they got in VietNam. They bitched that flies went through it.) But they quickly found out that light rounds like a 22 will deflect instead of pushing through brush, Vietnam was known to have a bush or two. So the rounds got heavier and slower. And at the end of VietNam I think they settled on 55gr. I think they stepped it up to 62gr to help with actual penetration of very light armor and improve long distance stabilization.

But the real problem with light bullets like the 22 and others, is their low bullet coefficient. They just don't have any mass that helps overcome air resistance. Which is why the Army and Marines are looking at larger calibers. I don't know if they made any progress in selecting a future caliber because this sort of decision is worth 100's of millions and everyone is jacking off the brass in effort to land the contract.

c0mp

great poast, do it again
Reaction score
3D-printed weapons have quite the aesthetic, check out the DetDisp FGC-9, here's one variant

fgc9suppressed.jpg

As the name suggests, it fires 9mm bullets, the FGC part stands for "fuck gun control"
You could print this thing with a standard $300 3D-printer, everything needed for this thing can literally be found in the clear web.
Quite a nightmare for ATF agents, I'd imagine lol

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
View attachment 8396
3D-printed weapons have quite the aesthetic, check out the DetDisp FGC-9, here's one variant
As the name suggests, it fires 9mm bullets, the FGC part stands for "fuck gun control"
You could print this thing with a standard $300 3D-printer, everything needed for this thing can literally be found in the clear web.
Quite a nightmare for ATF agents, I'd imagine lol
I mean ok it should work but it's fucking clunky looking.
All internal gun parts like bolts, springs, triggers, etc., can be found on any gunstore site. Gun building/repair is a thing in Merica.
Dunno about the plastic(?) buffer tube. Seems like a very weak point there. Plus, I would be concerned on how well the grip would take abuse. If you're running around and banging this thing around would the grip loosen up because the plastic threads would stretch? (unlikely maybe ok but, eh metal > plastic)

If this is is your SHTF bug out gun. Ok. But I would, me personally would want something made of something more robust. I want something that I'm not going to worry about warping in the southwest desert sun. It does get hot here and the sun is up for 14 hours a day. So.... yeah. Not to mention the UV is brutal. Plastics don't hold up against UV. The point is you're gonna spend about 600-1200 building this thing either in plastic or metal.

download (4).jpg

Oddly AR platforms/AR build kits are not what are proliferating the underworld. I mean I know there are a few people "who probably shouldn't build these things" but, Bill of Rights blah blah blah, but as far as I understand the ATF is more worried about Glock clones being manufactured, due to the obvious concealability, but lumping in AR's because why not. (What the politburo wants, the politburo gets, yah kommrade?) And that is what the stink is about with "ghost guns" and the ATF. Oddly, guns with serial numbers that are obliterated, which is also illegal, are considered ghost guns. So the term is being used misleadingly.

However, this:

How retarded do you have to be to let your customers test fire your product in your backyard.

Last edited:

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
Wasn't Colt already dead, they haven't made any new guns since WW2. From what I know it has been tossed around sucked try of all the money that could be made. Hopefully something comes out from this union.
Colt has always had a steady following. But poor marketing and there was no real product development, plus, they allowed their prestige slip a bit. Other companies started to make lower end pistols and banked on their name, ie. Kimber. Rock Island just made decent low cost 1911's. Colt just didn't respond.

It's a long and historied Merican Company which should have stayed Merican. CZ is enormous and Colt allows them easy access into Merica's market. With President Stumblebum banning imports, this was a brilliant move by CZ to stay connected to the most lucrative gun market in the world.

GroyperSupreme

Helicopter Ride Operator
Reaction score
I read that the other day, I'm kind of turning into a CZ fanboi

Trigger and grip upgrade coming soon
Yeah handle looks over raked, and clunky.

I like the Magpul 15 degree handles. I like them over the standard 25? degree ones. It helps me pull my elbow in so I'm not chicken winging it. Good texture and a little storage space if you want to include a lens wipe or a allen wrench specific to the rig.

j15m

Reaction score
Yeah handle looks over raked, and clunky.

I like the Magpul 15 degree handles. I like them over the standard 25? degree ones. It helps me pull my elbow in so I'm not chicken winging it. Good texture and a little storage space if you want to include a lens wipe or a allen wrench specific to the rig.
It is.. just bought a safety delete on my thumb side because it’s poorly positioned

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
Actually I’m going back on that comment because even though the lamp is short, the cord to the clit tickler is kinda long and was hard to contain aesthetically on a short barrel
Don't think they had it in mind that someone would put it on a "pistol" lol.

I've been looking for a semi-auto 12 gauge and have really been stroking my own dick looking at a Benelli M4. I should honestly just buy a pump like a 870 or mossy 500 but my gf is home alone when I work and I like the thought of her mowing down a home invader with 7 shells of 00 buck as fast as she can pull the trigger.

I've got a bunch of guns but for some reason, my only shotgun is an old break-action 20 gauge from when I was a kid and would shoot clay pigeons with my dad.

edit:

how I imagine my gf
anime benelli m1014.png

j15m

Reaction score
Don't think they had it in mind that someone would put it on a "pistol" lol.

I've been looking for a semi-auto 12 gauge and have really been stroking my own dick looking at a Benelli M4. I should honestly just buy a pump like a 870 or mossy 500 but my gf is home alone when I work and I like the thought of her mowing down a home invader with 7 shells of 00 buck as fast as she can pull the trigger.

I've got a bunch of guns but for some reason, my only shotgun is an old break-action 20 gauge from when I was a kid and would shoot clay pigeons with my dad.

edit:

how I imagine my gf
View attachment 9039
KSG
I like mossberg but for home defense I’m all KSG, I posted a while ago.. probably on discord to you about the ejection port add on from Mcarbo a local friend

2622945C-D0FC-4A0A-B854-C8791E83859D.jpeg

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
KSG
I like mossberg but for home defense I’m all KSG, I posted a while ago.. probably on discord to you about the ejection port add on from Mcarbo a local friend

View attachment 9045
Yeah for sure I remember you talking about them on Discord. Are you a left-handed shooter?

I was eyeballing a KSG too, that tan one is sexy.

j15m

Reaction score
Yeah for sure I remember you talking about them on Discord. Are you a left-handed shooter?

I was eyeballing a KSG too, that tan one is sexy.
They are ambidextrous but I’m a fan of the FDE color too, I have a few of you are interested

.wil

Faggot Of The Year 2022
Reaction score
They are ambidextrous but I’m a fan of the FDE color too, I have a few of you are interested
I meant more so that it's deflecting left. But now I realize as if you were a lefty that would just eject straight into your forearm lol.

That would be dope as fuck, I'd have to find an FFL dealer around me.

I had the covid all last week and have felt like shit this week that I never looked around locally for one yet.

Ideal plate carrier

Top Bottom