Happy 4/20

LowTek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Cue everyone in this thread getting marked for gassing because you degenerates put the month before the date.
That's how we roll in America.

The last country on earth people can make elaborate memes, and not be harassed by an evil nanny state.

Last edited:

rodion

Ediot
Reaction score
i thought you were talking about jews feminizing people and bringing migrants to first world nations and promoting racemixing but then i realized you were talking about weed lol
I did bring living 3rd world beings imported from their homes to breed in a closet and make beings that might steal the jobs of local beings in a sense.

Reaction score
yo, heres a random gem also im stoned out my mind and also have a career. somehow. hell if you wanna pass a mouth swap test instantly use hydrogen peroxide.

if yall ever get suspended from youtube, tell them youre paying for a channel subscription. for whatever reason, it is literally impossible to cancel a paid channel subscription once youre suspended - youtube gets a cut of this money, obviously. bookmark this page immediately if things go sideways (and make sure youre already paying for a subscription) https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7491256?hl=en <-- this page should display an error if you are suspended

i pay for supercars (https://www.youtube.com/@SupercarsChampionship), its really difficult to find a rogue, working stream for fox 506. ive pulled this off twice this year alone and can literally write whatever the hell i want on youtube at this point

Reaction score
quick followup: send two replies on that page if youre suspended. mention lawyers in the first one (be clever) and "i have found a lawyer" (be extremely fucking clever) in the follow up. send these within ten or twenty minutes of one another and step away from the internet. let it be. if they dont unsuspend you then fuck it, make another

enjoy

Top Bottom