I Can't think of a title, but I'm trying to redeem myself

MegaManly

Newfag
Reaction score
You know, I wouldn't be giving you this, unless I had a reason to. If Mexican Hitler says I can be a moderator .wil, than I can be a moderator. Just because I still have respect for Oddguy, or because I'm a faggot or a retard (which admitably I am but that's not gonna stop me), or whatever bullshit reason you can pull out off your ass shouldn't be an indicator of whether or not I should be a mod
84992440_1828134620651741_4370892439368499200_n-2.jpg

senateplaza

Newfag
Reaction score
I swear to god, Encyclopedia Dramatica is like a really hot abusive girlfriend.
I spend time wondering why I spend so much time with her...
but then I remember dat ass.
For me, it's the bitchy but somehow likable girlfriend that's been on life support with terminal cancer for a decade. I really look forward to her finally dying and getting on with my life but I feel obligated to there for her every day even though there's better options now.

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Listen bud idk who the fuck you are or what you're doing on the wiki and frankly i don't give a fuck.
but listen. I'm disappointed in you.
you fucked up bud. Big time. gonna be hard to get back on your feet. you fucked up bud, you fucked it all up. Nnow you pay the fucking consequenses, yknow what the fuck im talking about right?
Listen I'm willing to let this shit go. Really fucking hard for my buddy. Really fucked here. You, I mean. Fucked it all up. But I'm willing. So fucking listen here. Smokes, let's go. Give me a carton right the fuck now. Mail it to Athens, Victoria 52. I'm willing to help you out bud but you gotta be willing to. So shut the fuck up and listen to me. I'm the smart guy here I've spent years in this place. Listen to your elders you dumb fuck. I'm going to fucking kill you. Give me your smokes or you're fucking dead. Your choice. Really trying to help here.

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
Listen bud idk who the fuck you are or what you're doing on the wiki and frankly i don't give a fuck.
but listen. I'm disappointed in you.
you fucked up bud. Big time. gonna be hard to get back on your feet. you fucked up bud, you fucked it all up. Nnow you pay the fucking consequenses, yknow what the fuck im talking about right?
Listen I'm willing to let this shit go. Really fucking hard for my buddy. Really fucked here. You, I mean. Fucked it all up. But I'm willing. So fucking listen here. Smokes, let's go. Give me a carton right the fuck now. Mail it to Athens, Victoria 52. I'm willing to help you out bud but you gotta be willing to. So shut the fuck up and listen to me. I'm the smart guy here I've spent years in this place. Listen to your elders you dumb fuck. I'm going to fucking kill you. Give me your smokes or you're fucking dead. Your choice. Really trying to help here.
Just posted a thread about how I would better myself. But yeah, kind flipped my shit and got angry.
Here's your smokes btw.
Hope you like menthols.
Image result for newport menthol gold

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
Reasons.
Angry, heat of the moment reasons.
Maybe try and take a day or ten to think about why anyone would call you autistic. Much has been said but you can't rely on the people around you to tell you off every single time you're sperging. Protip: 99% of your posts should not even exist.

Reaction score
@CrackRabbit
@Mexican Hitler
@Baka
@Benjamin Cohen
@.wil
@GloriousReader
@TabbyGarf
@Likeicare
@GirlOnInternet
@Maysam
@dropdatwat
@Linkerman
@GroyperSupreme
@TinFoilHatGuy
@Sneed
@SephMySpace1337
@DrFuckYou
@Scumhook
@lurk
@A Fucking Box
@Cock
@Cosmic Sewer Hobo
@Sadfleck

CONSIDER THIS MY FUCKING RESIGNATION!!!!
I'm just not intrested in the sight anymore.
It was a hell of a ride while it lasted; I'm out.

Also, @Quence, your next.

And @oddguy, keep being the jewiest jew you can be.

Anyway hope the site still survives, may com back to it sometime, but I'm out for now.

Peace.
What the fuck , Im not important enough to get an @ when you resign? :(

Viril.Feline.Wyyzrd

smarter than moonrunes
Reaction score
lol, i understand in your blind rage over srs internet business you forgot about me.
Yeah. The rage was more over the pain series stuff than losing any of my mode passions.
At first I was just a bit disappointed, and thought that .wil was just being a bit to harsh on me (because he also took away my automod powers too on top of my mod powers) but the kittens shit is wat sent me over the edge...

that, or it was the fact that someone who was not me was editing my user page without my permission.

TabbyGarf

5101 North Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL.
Reaction score
Yeah. The rage was more over the pain series stuff than losing any of my mode passions.
At first I was just a bit disappointed, and thought that .wil was just being a bit to harsh on me (because he also took away my automod powers too on top of my mod powers) but the kittens shit is wat sent me over the edge...

that, or it was the fact that someone who was not me was editing my user page without my permission.
"bawwwwwww i got pain seriesed time to throw a tantrum"

Top Bottom