I demand to be awarded every single medal on this site

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
could you tell me my address so I can meet you there? I'm over at your mom's house right now, spent the night and
stayed for breakfast in bed 7/10 not bad chitlins and grits and so drunk not sure if I can find my way home
So youre at my house, AND you cant find your way home due to being wasted huh?

Congratulations! You just made the nigger raping process that much easier! Open wide!

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
i have repeatedly posted the city, county and state I live in, as well as pictures outside of my house that any troll worth his Guy Fawkes mask would be able, with the help of Google maps, to tell the world the exact address he intends to visit me at. My lunch break is just about over, so if you cant tell me where I live before 4:00 eastern daylight time, Imma haz2callU a failtrollin nigga-roe

0F764804-1F99-455E-BD10-88654D5879CC.png

Jimmy Rolfe

Low Tier God's Star pupil
Reaction score
i have repeatedly posted the city, county and state I live in, as well as pictures outside of my house that any troll worth his Guy Fawkes mask would be able, with the help of Google maps, to tell the world the exact address he intends to visit me at. My lunch break is just about over, so if you cant tell me where I live before 4:00 eastern daylight time, Imma haz2callU a failtrollin nigga-roe

View attachment 79571
Didnt you get the memo? I dont NEED google maps. I will track you down with my animal instincts!

portia

Ediot
Reaction score
Hold on, I'll get myself one autistic from geoguesser and visit you.

Top Bottom