I Suggest A Little 9mm Mouthwash

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
*sigh*

Yeah, yeah...
View attachment 8055

She couldn't ask me to like wash the dishes or take out the garbage or anything... noooooope.

It's gettin REALLY bad here too cause like, I showed her how to surf around on YouTube (she's pretty computer illiterate) and so now she's just hooked on YouTube... like she treats it like it's television. It's weird, like she'll find these rando recommended "playlists" or she just keeps cycling through the "suggested" videos.

Problem is then she wants to "go back" or she wants me to save something for her personal media archive and then I have to explain (again) how she needs to write down the NAME of the video and that simply DESCRIBING the video doesn't really help.
Your mom?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Your mom?
Yeah, she's becoming like a sci-fi junkie. She's slowly catching up, like in the past couple years she's watched X-Files, Stargate SG-1, Firefly and 24. And like now she's watching Farscape I think. For some reason she absolutely HATES Spider-Man and X-Men movies tho... I mean, sure, they're not very good, but like she REALLY doesn't like them!

My mom isn't really very motherly at all, never really has been, but she's a lot of fun just the same. She likes trolling and shitposting and such too. I make rando accounts for her to troll with. She misinterprets a lot of memes though, like the "alien guy" meme, like she doesn't perceive that as ironic, but like literal. :D

She was having trouble with her hearing last year (before I bought her a hearing aid) and so like the first thing I did was buy this super expensive sound system for her which I've been regretting ever since, because she does this thing where she'll have the window open and then she BLASTS episodes of 24... to the point where I'm pretty sure the entire neighborhood probably thinks we're terrorists now. LOL

A Fucking Box

Site Pwner
Reaction score
Yeah, she's becoming like a sci-fi junkie. She's slowly catching up, like in the past couple years she's watched X-Files, Stargate SG-1, Firefly and 24. And like now she's watching Farscape I think. For some reason she absolutely HATES Spider-Man and X-Men movies tho... I mean, sure, they're not very good, but like she REALLY doesn't like them!

My mom isn't really very motherly at all, never really has been, but she's a lot of fun just the same. She likes trolling and shitposting and such too. I make rando accounts for her to troll with. She misinterprets a lot of memes though, like the "alien guy" meme, like she doesn't perceive that as ironic, but like literal. :D

She was having trouble with her hearing last year (before I bought her a hearing aid) and so like the first thing I did was buy this super expensive sound system for her which I've been regretting ever since, because she does this thing where she'll have the window open and then she BLASTS episodes of 24... to the point where I'm pretty sure the entire neighborhood probably thinks we're terrorists now. LOL
Make her an EDF acc

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Oh, yeah, yeah, YEAH, YEAAAAAAAH, STROKE ME HARDER YOU SIMPERING DICK WHIPPED PUSSY ELON!

FEELSGOOD.png

...whew... oh, hey, don't mind me, I was just enjoying the "dip" with another $250 investment. Oh yeaaaah, you know what I like, Sparkles!

That's my new nickname for Elon Musk... Sparkles... it's like My Little Pony, except My Little Bitch! SELL OUT BITCH! Fuck you, Elon! I'mma wipe my ass right on over your losses!

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Oh, oh, what could this mysterious package be?!

Img_1142 - Small.jpg

Oh shi-

Img_1145 - Small.jpg

Think maybe I'll save it for when the new movie comes out in December. Watch the original movies, maybe the original cartoon as well, get high, maybe barbecue... I've got options!

In other exciting news... DIRT!

Img_1134 - Small.jpg

Yesterday I shoveled and ripped out the existing terrible ground cover (which was so bad you couldn't even see the steps). Today I've decided that this dirt is no good... BAD DIRT! So I'm gonna shovel out most of into the wheelbarrow and then dump it into the neighbors field (where I also like to steal sunflowers and non chalantly plant pumpkins).

...what? It's not illegal to plant pumpkin patches in random people's vacant lots.

Yeah, so then I'm gonna go to the hardware store and get some new planting dirt. It's nice having a hardware store two blocks away, even if it is a Home Depot. Maybe I'll save some gas and get some exercise by just walking over there with my wheelbarrow cart thing... although I might want to get three or four bags... might be too much for my little hand cart.

I need to find more MOSS too, but like... man... why ya gotta be all outta moss?! Mother's Day really wiped out the entire garden department. Hoping maybe this weekend they'll get stuff restocked.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Sometimes... even I have to work on weekends...

Img_1148 - Small.jpg

Hrmmm... she didn't label them tho... like which ones she wants in her "temporary" folder and which ones she wants in her "keep" folder. Pleh... now I gotta go ask... so much work! And then when I go to ask her, man I bet she has some REALLY HARD rando request like... getting a bag of sugar down from the top shelf! Oh man... you see how hard things are? I'm like... totally exhausted from this relentless work!

LOL

I kid, that's like... five minutes of effort.

Mmmm, one of the neat perks about being a live-in-aid is that whoever I date can freely come and go like myself... because otherwise they have these super strict crazy rules about visitors.

And, best of all, their income, like my income, doesn't affect my mom's super cheap Section 8 housing rent.

So it's like I can make as much money as I like, and if I date someone they can live here too and make as much money as they like and... mmmm... practically free rent.

You see... you need to learn to work synergistically for your benefit! Even if it's just something simple like finding a like-minded roommate.

Just be careful you don't hook up with someone who will take advantage of you at every turn. And a LOT of the people openly offering themselves as a potential roommate... yeah they're basically con artists. So, only do it with someone you actually know. Like, be a friend first and THEN once you get to really know them, then you can decide to ask them if they want to combine strengths to maximize gain.

In other words never do it blind! Always be friends first.

ilovejesus69

Gamer-American
Reaction score
Sometimes... even I have to work on weekends...

View attachment 8138

Hrmmm... she didn't label them tho... like which ones she wants in her "temporary" folder and which ones she wants in her "keep" folder. Pleh... now I gotta go ask... so much work! And then when I go to ask her, man I bet she has some REALLY HARD rando request like... getting a bag of sugar down from the top shelf! Oh man... you see how hard things are? I'm like... totally exhausted from this relentless work!

LOL

I kid, that's like... five minutes of effort.

Mmmm, one of the neat perks about being a live-in-aid is that whoever I date can freely come and go like myself... because otherwise they have these super strict crazy rules about visitors.

And, best of all, their income, like my income, doesn't affect my mom's super cheap Section 8 housing rent.

So it's like I can make as much money as I like, and if I date someone they can live here too and make as much money as they like and... mmmm... practically free rent.

You see... you need to learn to work synergistically for your benefit! Even if it's just something simple like finding a like-minded roommate.

Just be careful you don't hook up with someone who will take advantage of you at every turn. And a LOT of the people openly offering themselves as a potential roommate... yeah they're basically con artists. So, only do it with someone you actually know. Like, be a friend first and THEN once you get to really know them, then you can decide to ask them if they want to combine strengths to maximize gain.

In other words never do it blind! Always be friends first.
haha you can say that again

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Raddy is right, Section 8 housing is just... so terrible!

Orange Tree.jpg

Just look at this TERRIBLENESS!
IMG_0086.JPG

Gawd damn MURDER HORNETS! D:

And STICKS!
Img_0048 - Small.jpg

GAWD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING TURKEYS!

Oh gawd there's gangs!

BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS!

Raddy was so right... I'm basically living in hell!

Section 8 is totally the worst! D:

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
I need to clean out the freezer so I can... clean out the freezer. LOL

So, Wednesday will be shrimp day I think. And on Friday I should BBQ those steaks that have been sitting in there since like... December I think. D:

Img_1161 - Small.jpg

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Oh... I'm so fuckin stuffed! D:

We made Zataran's Caribbean rice mix with it AND BBQ'd hot dogs too because... actually I have no idea why we did that. We just froze most of them tho to eat for lunches.

Img_1206 - Small.jpg

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Really?

Mom Stuff1.jpg

Her requests are never simple, but I always deliver...
Mom Stuff2.png

I bought her a bigger, better laptop than the one I bought her last year as well. This one has a bigger screen! And other stuff... most of which isn't important (to my mom), but I mostly wanted to get it for her just to spite that stupid bitch @Raddy who was being an insufferable CUNT earlier. That's why I got my mom an HP "Envy"... to make that stupid bitch Raddy jealous!

Sorry Raddy, no free laptops for your mom (or you)... because you're too stupid to take free money from the fuckin government when it's being all retarded.

Seriously, imagine being THAT fuckin dumb... like, here comes the government, oh hey they're giving out FREE MONEY again... wait, what's that, it's not for the banks or the military, it's for... REGULAR PEOPLE?!

And then imagine you just turn down $20,000+ from the government with zero strings attached... because you're too fuckin high on yourself to ever accept free shit.

Like... just ~imagine~ being ~that~ fuckin DUMB!

Oh, oh here comes Raddy! DUM, DUM, DUM, DUM, DUM, DUM... hey, it's your theme song! :D

Let me give you all some life advice that Raddy's parents were too stupid to teach her... if someone is offering you FREE STUFF with NO STRINGS ATTACHED... you take it. You take EVERY FUCKING INCH of EVERY FUCKING THING YOU CAN GET!

Because if YOU aren't getting it... probably some rando fuckin illegal immigrant is getting it INSTEAD of you!

Don't be that fuckin stupid! Don't be Raddy!

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
Made a shitty homemade pizza today!

Img_1214 - small.jpg

It's like... halfass homemade, you know where you just get the sauce in a jar and the crust is already made and so on and so forth. Real easy to make, doesn't taste super incredible, but.... better than frozen pizza at least.

vegeet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdeYwObD-j4
Reaction score
Made a shitty homemade pizza today!

View attachment 9005

It's like... halfass homemade, you know where you just get the sauce in a jar and the crust is already made and so on and so forth. Real easy to make, doesn't taste super incredible, but.... better than frozen pizza at least.
No, it really isn't, just either get good at making homemade ones or just buy frozen pizzas.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
No, it really isn't, just either get good at making homemade ones or just buy frozen pizzas.
Well, depends on which kind of frozen pizza.

For awhile they had those one deep dish frozen pizzas that were SOOOOO freakin good... but sadly no more.

Wal-Mart still makes some over in their deli section tho.

I usually make at least one of these half-ass homemade ones a year tho, usually to try out sauces.

This time I used Ragu's pizza sauce and... yeah, I ain't gonna lie, it's not as good as the Prego one.

Speaking of sauce, I also got some this stuff...

Img_1227 - Small.jpg

Not sure what I'll use it tho... not even sure if it'll taste good... but I'll find out! :D

I love trying new shit, it's like an impulsive addiction.

vegeet

Reaction score
Well, depends on which kind of frozen pizza.

For awhile they had those one deep dish frozen pizzas that were SOOOOO freakin good... but sadly no more.

Wal-Mart still makes some over in their deli section tho.

I usually make at least one of these half-ass homemade ones a year tho, usually to try out sauces.

This time I used Ragu's pizza sauce and... yeah, I ain't gonna lie, it's not as good as the Prego one.

Speaking of sauce, I also got some this stuff...

View attachment 9006

Not sure what I'll use it tho... not even sure if it'll taste good... but I'll find out! :D

I love trying new shit, it's like an impulsive addiction.
Idk what state you live in so I can't recommend you any brand of frozen pizza in particular.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
why does he keep this thread going
This thread, to me, like all threads, represents a kind of meta-dimensional space. It's like going from one room into another or from one place to another. But it's all meta, so like, right now this is like the "blog room" if you will... where I just post some random tidbits about what's going on in my life... but like, I'm not even sure if that's what it started out as, or if that's what it still is on some other meta-dimensional level, because sometimes one space can be multiple rooms simultaneously.

If you're confused yet... be glad you lack the ability to think like a God does.

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
It's like the opposite of "safe spaces", instead you can enter any space you want at any time and even if someone closes it off, you can simply reopen the space anywhere else at random. It's like a space that's impossible to control or destroy. Much like Encyclopedia Dramatica there will always be some iteration of the site somewhere... forever. Living spaces... they breath in new users and exhale content. The act of creation becoming the driving force of energy powering this metaphysical timeship across the infinite expanse of the future!

OF THE FUTURE!

DUN DUN DUN!

Really gotta, ya know... play it up there at the end. Give it some "oof". Talk like a Klingon. Wait, is that racist now? What timestream are we in?

vegeet

Reaction score
It's like the opposite of "safe spaces", instead you can enter any space you want at any time and even if someone closes it off, you can simply reopen the space anywhere else at random. It's like a space that's impossible to control or destroy. Much like Encyclopedia Dramatica there will always be some iteration of the site somewhere... forever. Living spaces... they breath in new users and exhale content. The act of creation becoming the driving force of energy powering this metaphysical timeship across the infinite expanse of the future!

OF THE FUTURE!

DUN DUN DUN!

Really gotta, ya know... play it up there at the end. Give it some "oof". Talk like a Klingon. Wait, is that racist now? What timestream are we in?
What the fuck are you talking about?

BiteySnek

Dramacrat
Reaction score
What the fuck are you talking about?
What the fuck is anyone talking about?

I mean... it's your choice, right?

You can interpret people however you like, right along with any form of expression they might make.

Whatever they say... or whatever they don't say... it's inherently limited by YOUR own perception.

I can derive infinity from nothing, so I'm literally talking about EVERYTHING!

vegeet

Reaction score
What the fuck is anyone talking about?

I mean... it's your choice, right?

You can interpret people however you like, right along with any form of expression they might make.

Whatever they say... or whatever they don't say... it's inherently limited by YOUR own perception.

I can derive infinity from nothing, so I'm literally talking about EVERYTHING!
Or maybe you're just retarded and need to go to sleep.
1328721_3438267.PNG

Top Bottom