Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
This is why we never cease to be amazed by the incomparable iPhone and its incredible software. For the 16th year in a row, best smartphone in the world. Period.

Note: these are THIS guy’s top 5 features, but there are numerous other features in this release that are also very cool.

Last edited:

TinFoilHatGuy

ปีศาจผิวขาว
Reaction score
This is why we never cease to be amazed by the incomparable iPhone and its incredible software. For the 16th year in a row, best smartphone in the world. Period.Note: these are THIS guy’s top 5 features, but there are numerous other features in this release that are also very cool.
soooo when can we expect you to post some pics in the yearbook and outdoor thread with your new FUNCTIONAL iPhone cam, quence?

Reaction score
iPhones are really good reliable phones for sure. I just wish there was a bit more freedom with apps. They’re extremely powerful phones, but limited with what they can do. I miss jailbreaking cause emulation on iPhone is seriously top tier. But I do prefer android simply because you can have access to the file system and emulation. I’m also a faggot hypocrite cause I’m using one rn.

SuperChongus

Dramacrat
Reaction score
This is why we never cease to be amazed by the incomparable iPhone and its incredible software. For the 16th year in a row, best smartphone in the world. Period.

Note: these are THIS guy’s top 5 features, but there are numerous other features in this release that are also very cool.

And your outdated, broken iphone doesn't support it.
ioscomparison.gif

Top Bottom