Learn 2 Code

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
Learn Python programming from Harvard University. It dives more deeply into the design and implementation of web apps with Python, JavaScript, and SQL using frameworks like Django, React, and Bootstrap. Topics include database design, scalability, security, and user experience. You will learn how to write and use APIs, create interactive UIs, and leverage cloud services like GitHub and Heroku.

This course will teach you how to read and write code as well as how to test and “debug” it. It is designed for students with or without prior programming experience who’d like to learn Python specifically. Learn about functions, arguments, and return values (oh my!); variables and types; conditionals and Boolean expressions; and loops. Learn how to handle exceptions, find and fix bugs, and write unit tests; use third-party libraries; validate and extract data with regular expressions; model real-world entities with classes, objects, methods, and properties; and read and write files. Hands-on opportunities for lots of practice. Exercises inspired by real-world programming problems. No software required except for a web browser, or you can write code on your own PC or Mac.

Maysam

stapling tapeworms on his penis
Reaction score
You are a coder.
i am a half retarded autistic ape mashing buttons and no more
You have broken the coder’s code by badmouthing your fellow coders. You should have used a code that was hard to decipher even for coders.
i literally have no idea what you are talking about and im even proud of it

FukkenUsername

Dramacrat
Reaction score
What kind of people would you end up working with if you take up coding as a career?
If i had to listen to some Star Trek bullshit all day i'd legit snap within a month.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
If i had to listen to some Star Trek bullshit all day i'd legit snap within a month.
the majority of people working in software are Indian or Chinese

And I'm speaking about western countries not just globally.

Sleepy

Top G
Reaction score
imagine the smell
you can't smell them because they all work remotely

there won't be any domestic programming jobs in the US outside of software engineering and cybersec in the next 20-50 years

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
i am a half retarded autistic ape mashing buttons and no more
i literally have no idea what you are talking about and im even proud of it
You are much too modest about your superior coding abilities. It’s likely that you are a coding genius. You are a Super Coder.

Top Bottom