umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
We are in the process of officially becoming ED's forum.

Turns out the things AEdiot wants to do with the current forums are possible on xenforo as well.

AEdiot will be given admin here, and together we shall forge a bigger, stronger, harder ED experience.

More details are forthcoming.

nelson

Ediot
Reaction score
is this somehow related to the wiki being down?

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
I won't change the .com until we get an SSL/TLS for it, we'll probably use his.

Niglord

Ediot
Reaction score
I am really not sure if this is a good idea since all the shit paperclip has done

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Hes got a point. How do you fit in on this mesik? Are you the next seebeen and paeperclip is zaiger v2?
The forums don't change except by name and adding AEdiot as a sysops.

I don't know why some are bent out of shape about it.

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
i don't want another team mate or team captain. i was perfectly fine with you mr. umkemesik. now you done in this site plum and proper. hell even pickled it

i hope you can live with this in REAL LIFE mr. umkemesik. all i see is dark disturbing clouds surrounding US right now

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
i don't want another team mate or team captain. i was perfectly fine with you mr. umkemesik. now you done in this site plum and proper. hell even pickled it

i hope you can live with this in REAL LIFE mr. umkemesik. all i see is dark disturbing clouds surrounding US right now
translation: just another day in EDF.

lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
will i be sexually assaulted? prison gang banged? not that i know anything but this stuff but my grandpa did and told me a thing or two so horrifying i wore condoms to bed every night from the ages of 6-13.
you probably shouldve been asking why grandpa wanted you to wear a condom to bed at the age of 6...

Phelan

Ediot
Reaction score
you probably shouldve been asking why grandpa wanted you to wear a condom to bed at the age of 6...
he warned me of the worthless cunts later on life i'd meAT. he was so right that i should have even learned earlier than 6 about protection but he was really understanding i had the fear...those damn things are hard to put on at 6 i couldn't have imagined how hard it would be in my teens or older without help. he helped me wherever he could. sometimes his best buddy from ww2 would help if grandpa was busy...but only sometimes grandpa was very protective of people hurting me. he loved me a lot and i loved him back. sometimes it wasn't enough for me which made me sad. i hate feeling that way but i tried harder and harder. i swear lurk i tried to be better every time. still wasn't enough for him but i later met other guys it was easier to please them and i got money from them. grandpa was stingy and never gave me money just lots of sweets, milk, and other stuff to wear.

Quence

Gay man
Reaction score
This certainly is some interesting news. Seems like a gracious lifeline offered by Umke to Aediot. You don’t often often see that happening in the cutthroat world of forum ownership where the demise of a competitor is often cheered and celebrated.

Top Bottom