lurk

Dramacrat
Reaction score
*cough cough*
EDF is like that abusive relationship that you just keep going back to. i understand that he may have hit you a few times, but he was drunk again and didnt know what he was doing. besides, he really needs you there next to him, he will never feel complete without you. i mean, those were just 'love taps'. he beats you half to death because deep down he truly loves you.... what were we talking about again?

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
have to admit
the first page of this thread is lulzville
umk and aediot "cooperating" lol
The forums at that time were malhub.com. I did not feel comfortable taking the ED name because Shitstain was using using it and we had, at the time, a policy were we were not going to fuck with each other's userbase.

Eventually assnapkins came around. The decision was an easy one, because I wanted to use the ED name without him waging a legal jihad (as he is attempting to do now). It was also low cost. Of course I did not trust him, but I felt the potential benefits outweighed the cost. Kicking him off was always an option, and the benefit is more of the community would join.

Things worked out in the end, so I would have changed nothing. ED is now community driven, with no "owner" the way it should be.

Solution

Ain't nothin' wrong her. She just loves eggs, s'al
Reaction score
Things worked out in the end, so I would have changed nothing. ED is now community driven, with no "owner" the way it should be.
Man, to think that I'm glad to have you here, it seems just like yesterday you were beef'n with Uber. I'm super glad it's not the other guy. Have yourself a cookie!

All that said, we should definitely have an "owner" figure head/public face and It should be Chris. In that way the site can branch off into an open net market for unregistered weapons and sex trafficking. You know, grab some cash, perhaps get some new window treatments for the place all the while feeling safe and secure inside a LIC condom

Hater

The owner of the store
Reaction score
The forums at that time were malhub.com. I did not feel comfortable taking the ED name because Shitstain was using using it and we had, at the time, a policy were we were not going to fuck with each other's userbase.

Eventually assnapkins came around. The decision was an easy one, because I wanted to use the ED name without him waging a legal jihad (as he is attempting to do now). It was also low cost. Of course I did not trust him, but I felt the potential benefits outweighed the cost. Kicking him off was always an option, and the benefit is more of the community would join.

Luis J Gomez should own the site and we could be part of the gas digital network

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
Listen you retard.

1. I would have changed nothing, it was the right move because I got closer to the rest of the community.

2. It was always the plan, if Aediot screwed up, to resurrect the wiki. I had several prior test runs.

3. Shut the fuck up. Stop talking about ED. Stop stirring up shit.

Last edited:

umkemesik

Chicago Footjob
Reaction score
1. Did you not know about his paperclip saga before hand?
2. What "rest of the community," Aediot's dick sucking cronies?
All of his mods, admins, and crats, including the guy making this all possible.

Which would not have happened if this forum stayed apart.

Things worked itself out in the end.

Your first point is irrelevant.

Top Bottom