MINDWIPE

Phill

Newfag
Reaction score
After all these years .. i really would apriciate you taking down on the wiki my profile you put up... at the time i we all argured had fun and took the piss out of each other.. especially Argent and that little Srocte bag SKeehan (notice he aint mainstream anymore.. .. ANYWAY however its been many years since then and alot of us have moved on to better things. id really apriciate it if you did one of TWO things with that entry.. #1 Update it and compile an accurate ideal with EVERTTHING i have done online (and i have no problem with any jokes on that entry.. truely).. sencondly please remove the slander about me being a parent Skeehan put up.. EDD i get.. but bringing someones kids into it when he knew NOTHING back when my kids were toddlers.. was him shit posting and getting his jollies and below par for EDD.. if im gonna be drmatica'd check out my stuff and nothing more please and update my post :) (dont use personal life that they dont know into this entry as i have a full and rich life with my family and childrend) k he was like i say SHITPOSTING as he was but hurt at the time..

thankyou with respect, though i know ppl are gonna go (FUCK THAT! "im not that stupid")

o7 -MINDWIPE

Phill

Newfag
Reaction score
Well thats a lovey responce emote MarioMario456... i guess i'll go back to the Dark Web (aka old skool) i should have know better with this SHIT PILE SITE! for being POLITE! and reasonable! just remember .. Skeehan doesnt exist and Argent is DEAD!.. i still exist and have online for 30 years! My appologies for trying ot olive branch folks who clearly dont give a frack!.. Noted ,written down, and pass around.. o7 Adieu ( i really wished some of you had grown up)

Crassmeister

Cocks are freeeeee
Reaction score
is this why ED was offline all day? he hired or owns a zombie farm?

Top Bottom